Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Brexit and Trump the biggest ever embarrasments!

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries

Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    TDS and more TDS...

Bike
    aprilia
    CNN the biggest ever embarrassment?

"To protect the Republic"

Bike
    aprilia
    Trumps tweets ageing like fine wine!:

Bike
    I Ride No More
    https://sputniknews.com/columnists/2...lvage-us-mess/

Is patience, a plan and continued diplomacy having some effect ?

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    https://sputniknews.com/columnists/2...lvage-us-mess/

Is patience, a plan and continued diplomacy having some effect ?

Nobody but the Turks and everyone but the USA is unleashing chaos on Syria.

A war which the probably millions of deaths and affected peoples which should lie squarely at the feet of the OBAMA admin!!

To act like this entire thing is Trumps fault is absurd and only shows people including those in the media who are totally clueless (or shills trying to spin it) as to how and why events have taken place.

The rest of the article which I didnt really read because of the outlandish title is probably fair enough.

Bike
    aprilia
    ABC news releases fresh footage of Turkey incinerating the Kurds....

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    CNN the biggest ever embarrassment?

"To protect the Republic"

Don't see where the embarrassment is. The video was repeating footage less than 5 minutes in And pretty much revealing the boss telling them to follow the impeachment - you know, the largest political story going on in the USA right now. Really not seeing what the big deal is here. Anyone who thinks they are seeing an accurate representation of any political reporting on any channel one cares to mention is dreaming. The truth always lies somewhere in the middle of the two opposing spheres. Nothing to see here, so again

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Don't see where the embarrassment is. The video was repeating footage less than 5 minutes in And pretty much revealing the boss telling them to follow the impeachment - you know, the largest political story going on in the USA right now. Really not seeing what the big deal is here. Anyone who thinks they are seeing an accurate representation of any political reporting on any channel one cares to mention is dreaming. The truth always lies somewhere in the middle of the two opposing spheres. Nothing to see here, so again
    Im astonished at your take on the above video, astonished I tell you (not).

I guess you just take people lying directly to your face better than me.... The above employee of CNN said it best at the end of the vid: I just want to be able to watch the news and get a balanced point of view without all the propaganda and politics.

Its really should not be a difficult thing to ask for should it?

Of course most people dont even realize Obama changed the law to allow the press in the states to propagandize their own people ( they could not do that before then) and thats where it all changed. It seems there are some like yourself that are all for living in places that eventually become full on communist dicatorships. Well this is how it starts.

So whats your take on ABC (and others) getting caught putting fake footage up of the assault on the kurds?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Im astonished at your take on the above video, astonished I tell you (not).

So whats your take on ABC (and others) getting caught putting fake footage up of the assault on the kurds?
    Not seen the ABC footage, but if you are correct, shame on them for doing it.
    As mentioned, very very little news you see on ANY channel/organization is accurate.
    I used to work as a reporter for a paper many years ago and have seen the bullshit first hand.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Not seen the ABC footage, but if you are correct, shame on them for doing it.
    As mentioned, very very little news you see on ANY channel/organization is accurate.
    I used to work as a reporter for a paper many years ago and have seen the bullshit first hand.

Its absurd I suggest you look into it.

On one they took footage from a gun range somewhere in the states erased the american flags at the sides and doctored the shit out of the film to make it look like in the middle east.

On another they took footage from 1983 in Iraq or some other shithole and doctored it to look like the aftermath of a turkish attack on the kurds.

This one shows how much they doctored the footage. As I said its absurd and something thats impossible to just play off as a mistake as they've clearly fucked around with that footage for hours to get it look like it did.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...gun_range.html

Bike
    bandit
    The above employee of CNN said it best at the end of the vid: I just want to be able to watch the news and get a balanced point of view without all the propaganda and politics.

Its really should not be a difficult thing to ask for should it?
    You're quite stupid aren't you ..

ALL news is propaganda for one side or the other - because it is ALWAYS presented from a point of view ...

The fact that any event makes the news is because someone has decided it is important to tell us that it happened .. their point of view of what matters, of what is important, makes it a form of propaganda ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    You're quite stupid aren't you ..

ALL news is propaganda for one side or the other - because it is ALWAYS presented from a point of view ...

The fact that any event makes the news is because someone has decided it is important to tell us that it happened .. their point of view of what matters, of what is important, makes it a form of propaganda ..
    Truer words were never spoken.
    Austin won't get it though because his critical thinking starts and stops at the right is truth and the left is lies.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    ALL news is propaganda for one side or the other ...
    Does that include all the links that you have shared?

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Does that include all the links that you have shared?
    Of course it does - that would seem to be a very obvious truth ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Thread Information