Thread: Trailer Required

Bike
    2009 Suzuki GSXR450

Trailer Required

Hi Guys,
    im Doing the 2 day track day at Manfield on the 5th and 6th of October where i will finally be able to get out on my new race bike.
    unfortunately i have not got my trailer fixed in time so have no way of getting my bike to there, is there anyone on here that has a trailer spare to lend me(for cash or beer your choice)
    or know of a good cheap place to rent one for the weekend as i will be staying the weekend.

Thanks

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyMonkeyz108 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    im Doing the 2 day track day at Manfield on the 5th and 6th of October where i will finally be able to get out on my new race bike.
    unfortunately i have not got my trailer fixed in time so have no way of getting my bike to there, is there anyone on here that has a trailer spare to lend me(for cash or beer your choice)
    or know of a good cheap place to rent one for the weekend as i will be staying the weekend.

Thanks
    If you have no luck from a member phone around the local hire companies. Neighbours had a trailer this weekend the size of a horse float for $60. Cowleys, but I guess they are just a Northland company.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    KTM
    ayyyyy i'm walkin' here!

Bike
    Enough that the car lives outside now.
    At various times, I've just swung past the local garage and paid for the hours/days required. Pick one that is open 24 hours and you can drop back in the evening.

Servos with trailer hire here in AK are everywhere....so much so, I didn't own a trailer for years, probably the same in your locality too.

Thread Information