Thread: Suzuki M50 for sale or swap for BMW 1150 GS (1200GS)

Bike
    Suzuki M50 Boulevard '06
    Trader Ad Details
    Make
    Suzuki
    Model
    Boulevard M50 (VZ800)
    Year
    Capacity
    Engine type
    V-Twin
    Kilometers
    Style
    Cruiser
    Price
    $4,500

Suzuki M50 for sale or swap for BMW 1150 GS (1200GS)

As it stated in the title, selling because I become more interested about "adventure" riding recently. Great bike, no regret to own it, I like every minute in the saddle but I have to admit I didn't do my homework when I returned riding after a couple of decades and I let my emotions drive me rather than the facts and practicality. Unfortunately I'm not in the position to fill my garage with bikes what I'd love to do as so many beautiful bike around for different occasions. That drives me to part from this bike. It is advertised on TM as well and I hope someone will fell in love with very soon. I'm itching to hop on a BMW boxer and start to explore the South Island (first).
    The price indicative, I mean I'm open for reasonable offers and a trade obviously depends on the other bike. I have a couple of thousands to throw on a trade (I know this isn't too much, but I'm looking for something 2000-2005, i hope that isn't too optimistic).
    Pictures and details are here: https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Lis...?id=2306878595
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190517_135127.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	250.5 KB 
ID:	343015  

Thread Information