Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: WTC 7 - University of Alaska Fairbanks report.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    If it was a full investigation done by an independent body, with absolute transparency, then yes.
    Define 'full'
    Define 'Independant'
    and Define 'Absolute Transparency'

And the reason I state that, is because the Alaska report certainly doesn't meet 2 out of those 3 criteria.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Define 'full'
    Define 'Independant'
    and Define 'Absolute Transparency'

And the reason I state that, is because the Alaska report certainly doesn't meet 2 out of those 3 criteria.
    I disagree.

I think it meets all three. (Within the scope of what the study was trying to achieve).

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I disagree.

I think it meets all three. (Within the scope of what the study was trying to achieve).
    Exactly the response I expected....

It's not Full - by their own admission, they cut corners to save Time and Computational resources. Which as an addendum would exclude it from meeting it's own scope of what it set out to achieve.

Neither is it independent - It's been paid for by a group with a Vested Interest.

You are willing to overlook those 2 however, because it agrees with your beliefs, in a manner that you don't and more specifically wouldn't grant to a competing report.

Which links back to my earlier point - suppose such an investigation was done - I don't think you'd accept it.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Exactly the response I expected....

It's not Full - by their own admission, they cut corners to save Time and Computational resources. Which as an addendum would exclude it from meeting it's own scope of what it set out to achieve.

Neither is it independent - It's been paid for by a group with a Vested Interest.

You are willing to overlook those 2 however, because it agrees with your beliefs, in a manner that you don't and more specifically wouldn't grant to a competing report.

Which links back to my earlier point - suppose such an investigation was done - I don't think you'd accept it.
    The scope of the study was to determine whether building 7 could have collapsed due to office fires - as per NIST's explanation.

In that respect, I consider it to be full, independent and transparent.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Today I learned that there is a university in Alaska.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    husaberg
    The scope of the study was to determine whether building 7 could have collapsed due to office fires - as per NIST's explanation.

In that respect, I consider it to be full, independent and transparent.
    Really, reality differs it fails independent
    University of Alaska Fairbanks and an organization called “Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth,” have created a partnership in an investigative study of what brought down Building 7 of the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001.
    Who paid for it.
    Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) is an American non-profit organization promoting a controlled demolition conspiracy theory, disputing accepted conclusions around the September 11 attacks, including the 9/11 Commission Report as well as FEMA's "WTC Building Performance Study" (2002).
    Members of the organization argue that the buildings of the World Trade Center could not have collapsed only because of the impact of the planes, or as a result of the fires that had been caused by them. On the one hand Gage has said that avoiding speculation on the attacks on the Pentagon or on the involvement of the Bush administration is critical to the mission of the organization. But on the other hand, Gage has said that if the destruction of the World Trade Center was the result of a controlled demolition, this would mean that part of what happened on September 11, 2001, would have been planned by "some sort of an inside group". According to Gage, an elevator modernization program that had taken place before the attacks would have provided an opportunity to get access to the core areas of the WTC towers without creating suspicion.
    When the partnership that is footing the bill states it can only have falen due to controlled demolition before the report is even started, how does that become independent.

We also know it wasn't full as they fudged the input to save time.
    it also only had 3 authors rather than the 18 the 3 year full time NIST report took. With a substantially larger budget
    The funding fo the 911 UAF study was only $316,153
    NIST's 10,000-page report on the twin towers reportedly cost $20 million

it also fails under transparent s not once have you mentions the organisations involvement "likely, as you didn't know?
    Or who chose to ignore it as you didn't realise others might notice
    Or you just are that much of an egg you cant comprehend how much of an egg that makes you.

its also hardly new either its what 3 years old more.
    http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=311698
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    ....how does that become independent.
    It's independence comes from the fact that neither UAF or AE911 stand to gain anything from it other than the truth.

Bike
    husaberg
    It's independence comes from the fact that neither UAF or AE911 stand to gain anything from it other than the truth.
    Congratulations you just redefined its meaning.
    The fact or state of being independent
    Independence the state of being free of the control of some other person, country or entity.

Independent
    but what would the oxford Dictionary know.
    https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/independent
    Free from outside control; not subject to another's authority Fail
    (of a country) self-governing.
    Not belonging to or supported by a political party. Fail
    (of broadcasting, a school, etc.) not supported by public funds.
    Not depending on another for livelihood or subsistence. Fail
    (of income or resources) making it unnecessary to earn one's living. Fail
    Capable of thinking or acting for oneself.
    Not influenced by others; impartial. Fail
    Not connected with another or with each other; separate. Fail
    Not depending on something else for strength or effectiveness; free-standing.

Beats admitting what it really is i guess.

Lets not forget it also fail Full and transparent as well as Independent.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Congratulations you just redefined its meaning.
    Beats admitting what it really is i guess.
    And besides, no-one is claiming that the UAF study contains the definitive answers to what happened on 9/11.

It merely examined whether WTC 7 could have collapsed, in the manner that it did, from office fires.

Bike
    husaberg
    And besides, no-one is claiming that the UAF study contains the definitive answers to what happened on 9/11.

It merely examined whether WTC 7 could have collapsed, in the manner that it did, from office fires.

I consider it to be full, independent and transparent.
    Yet its is what you just a few posts ago claimed it to be,
    As its clearly not full independent or transparent or indeed new it 3 years old at least.
    Is that really egg on your face...............or was it another conspiracy load blown on you.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    As its clearly not full independent or transparent or indeed new it 3 years old at least.
    The draft report was released about two weeks ago.

Bike
    husaberg
    The draft report was released about two weeks ago.
    you have had a busy afternoon
    You have ignored facts you have predefined the meaning of words and it seem you have found a tear in the space time continuum.
    I consider it to be full, independent and transparent.
    http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=311698
    1st November 2015, 03:29 PM
    Hulsey presents research arguing WTC7 not brought down by fires/University of Alaska
    From AE 911
    Earlier this year, AE911Truth partnered with Dr. J. Leroy Hulsey, an engineering professor at the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF), to undertake a study, using Finite Element Modeling, of World Trade Center Building 7’s collapse. Dr. Hulsey is the chair of UAF’s Civil and Environmental Engineering Department and brings decades of experience in failure analysis and modeling of structures.
    In May, Dr. Hulsey and his team of Ph.D. research assistants began a two-year process of virtually reconstructing WTC 7 — using the software programs SAP 2000 and Abaqus — and evaluating the range of possible causes of WTC 7’s collapse. By working in two separate programs, Dr. Hulsey and his team are able to crosscheck the results of the models against one another, thereby ensuring that they are error-free, accurate representations of WTC 7.

With the models now partly developed, Dr. Hulsey and his team have begun to analyze how the building responds to various conditions. Eventually they will examine the fire-based scenario put forward by NIST, which involves the thermal expansion of long-span beams near WTC 7’s column 79.
    Based on his analysis, Dr. Hulsey will evaluate the probability of each hypothetical scenario being the cause of the collapse — and rule out scenarios that could not have resulted in collapse. Once the study is completed, Dr. Hulsey will submit his findings to major peer-reviewed engineering journals.
    Transparency and Public Participation
    Unlike NIST, which has refused to release all of its modeling data based on the untenable excuse that doing so “might jeopardize public safety,” UAF and AE911Truth will make this study completely open and transparent.
    Soon, we will begin posting the process on the website WTC7Evaluation.org, where members of the architecture and engineering communities, as well as the general public, can follow and scrutinize the research as it is being conducted.
    Today, we’re giving you a sneak peek by inviting you to be the first to watch the official WTC 7 Evaluation Introduction Video. This video will be featured at the top of the forthcoming website WTC7Evaluation.org to introduce visitors to Dr. Hulsey and the goals of the UAF study.
    By making the study open and transparent throughout the entire process, we expect it to attract widespread attention from the engineering community and the broader public, while also enabling interested observers to provide input and feedback. To that end, we enthusiastically invite you to register to become a participant in the study. Dr. Hulsey and the review committee vetting his research greatly welcome your help.
    This Is a Turning Point
    We at AE911Truth believe the UAF study will be a turning point in how the destruction of WTC 7 is viewed — both within the engineering community and by the general public.
    Not only will the UAF study add credible, cutting-edge research to the existing body of evidence and analysis regarding the destruction of WTC 7, it will also generate an unprecedented level of awareness and willingness to look seriously at how this building was destroyed.
    hes been peddling this for years.

https://www.facebook.com/ae911truth/...4377940906269/
    https://news.uaf.edu/presentation-to...ding-collapse/
    The University of Alaska Fairbanks will host a public presentation on an ongoing study into the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 at 4 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 6, in Schaible Auditorium.
    UAF researcher Leroy Hulsey is leading the study. He will present the findings outlined in his team’s September 2017 progress report, which will be released the same day. A draft report of the two-year study will be issued later this fall, followed by a six-week public comment period, with a final report scheduled for release in early 2018. Hulsey’s study is being funded by the nonprofit organization Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.
    or
    September 11th, 2017 Why Did World Trade Center Building 7 Fall? New Study Claims Gov’t Story False
    A two-year study has determined the collapse of World Trade Center 7 on September 11, 2001 could not have been caused by office fires. This undermines a critical component of the “official story,” but in the age of President Trump will the painstaking investigation make a difference?
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-co...on-911/5653700
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    you have had a busy afternoo
    You have ignored facts you have predefined the meaning of words and it seem you have found a tear in the space time continuum.
    hes been peddling this for years.
    Like I said, the draft report was released about two weeks ago.

Bike
    husaberg
    Like I said, the draft report was released about two weeks ago.
    You mean years ago unless it is time travel
    September 11th, 2017

https://www.mintpressnews.com/world-...-false/231780/
    September 11th, 2017
    By Derrick Broze
    103 Comments
    FacebookTwitterRedditEmailMore25.3K
    Last Wednesday, Dr. J. Leroy Hulsey of the University of Alaska Fairbanks presented the findings and conclusion of his team’s two-year engineering study evaluating whether fire caused the collapse of World Trade Center 7 on September 11, 2001

Published on Sep 8, 2017

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	watch.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	343157
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    You mean years ago unless it is time travel
    September 11th, 2017
    Do you understand what a draft report is?

Thread Information