Thread: $1 reserve on trademe... Get yourself a bargain get your new bike by end of the week!

Bike
    BMW R1200GS '06

$1 reserve on trademe... Get yourself a bargain get your new bike by end of the week!

So It seems to be I wasn't realistic setting the price for my Boulevard, or just a bad timing to sell, I don't know. As I mentioned earlier, I'm ready to step further so I listed again with a dollar reserve... so if anyone up to a bargain lets get to it. The new listing is HERE Good luck and see what happens.

Bike
    ES XTZ
    There ya go i started the ball rolling....GLWS , what are you going to replace it with ?

Bike
    BMW R1200GS '06
    Hiya, I miss to go off road, so I'd love to have an adventure bike. The ultimate goal is a BMW (still struggling to justify the big ones but my hart pulls there) or something softer like V Strom, maybe a Tiger... depends how is this sale will go.

Bike
    suzuki
    so why didn't you take some piccies that show actual condition close up rather than a whole lot of piccies like a brochure would have?

Bike
    BMW R1200GS '06
    The pictures are only to draw some attention, if someone has any question/request, I'm here to answer. I hope it will not disappoint you, but apparently this is the actual condition. So what would you like to see....

Thread Information