Advertise with Kiwi Biker
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Handle bar extension for phones

  1. #1
    Join Date
    18th November 2016 - 08:05
    Bike
    2019 Ninja
    Location
    Auckland - West
    Posts
    99

    Handle bar extension for phones

    Hello, not sure what you call it but a handle bar mini extention? that i can put a bolt through?
    Kind of like this
    https://www.wish.com/product/5c6fa17e4ddceb66b839ff0f but doesnt take 2 months to arrive haha.

    My ninjas outside handle bars do not really have room for a phone / GPS holder, and where I have it atm is very close to the key and annoying for the GPS as I have to look down (luckily it tells you directions)

    I have seen a black ninja use one of those in auckland cbd and had the bracket on the mirror bolts which i thought was a great idea. But need to find the item (and correct size as that seems to thick to be screwed on by the mirrors)

    Thank you and sorry for the confusing post

  2. #2
    Join Date
    10th December 2009 - 22:42
    Bike
    less than I used to have
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Boostinu13 View Post
    Thank you and sorry for the confusing post
    Thank you for the post. Not so much confusing as...

    a)
    b)
    c)


    ...take your time...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    25th March 2004 - 17:22
    Bike
    RZ496/Street Triple R/GasGas/ etc etc
    Location
    Wellington. . ok the hutt
    Posts
    17,999
    Just say No to meth.
    I've been told. Dreaming`s free.
    Think I'll go, back to sleep.
    Everybody listen, voices in my head
    Everybody listen, do yours say, what mine says?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    28th January 2015 - 16:17
    Bike
    2000 Ducati ST2
    Location
    Lower Hutt
    Posts
    1,239
    Pull out map (either paper or smartphone / whatever) and figure out which way to go.

    Memorise route.

    Ride, with a tolerance band for getting lost along the way and having to make corrections.

    Sorted.

    Well, it's always worked for me...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    26th January 2008 - 13:31
    Bike
    2004 SV650S
    Location
    Christchurch NZ
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by OddDuck View Post
    Pull out map (either paper or smartphone / whatever) and figure out which way to go.

    Memorise route.

    Ride, with a tolerance band for getting lost along the way and having to make corrections.

    Sorted.

    Well, it's always worked for me...
    But but but how can he take insta selfies looking badass when he is riding!
    102 Rx = + /_\

  6. #6
    Join Date
    12th November 2019 - 07:37
    Bike
    Bullter 500
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Boostinu13 View Post
    Hello, not sure what you call it but a handle bar mini extention? that i can put a bolt through?
    Kind of like this
    https://www.wish.com/product/5c6fa17e4ddceb66b839ff0f but doesnt take 2 months to arrive haha.

    My ninjas outside handle bars do not really have room for a phone / GPS holder, and where I have it atm is very close to the key and annoying for the GPS as I have to look down (luckily it tells you directions)

    I have seen a black ninja use one of those in auckland cbd and had the bracket on the mirror bolts which i thought was a great idea. But need to find the item (and correct size as that seems to thick to be screwed on by the mirrors)

    Thank you and sorry for the confusing post
    Hi buddy, what is the ideal one you feel is good to go with? As that's the most important.

    Regards,
    Sloth Smith

  7. #7
    Join Date
    25th March 2004 - 17:22
    Bike
    RZ496/Street Triple R/GasGas/ etc etc
    Location
    Wellington. . ok the hutt
    Posts
    17,999
    Lord that is insightful. Why. I think my life has been changed.
    I've been told. Dreaming`s free.
    Think I'll go, back to sleep.
    Everybody listen, voices in my head
    Everybody listen, do yours say, what mine says?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    19th April 2016 - 16:00
    Bike
    Street Triple
    Location
    Central North Island
    Posts
    50
    Can you get a matching coffee cup holder for the other bar end?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    21st March 2010 - 13:28
    Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    Location
    Riverton
    Posts
    1,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnie View Post
    Can you get a matching coffee cup holder for the other bar end?
    can get a stubbie holder for a Goldwing

  10. #10
    Join Date
    10th February 2017 - 15:01
    Bike
    2009 Honda TransAlp
    Location
    Hawkes Bay
    Posts
    335
    Optional ashtray?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    1st September 2007 - 21:01
    Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    13,571
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by russd7 View Post
    can get a stubbie holder for a Goldwing
    Doesn't she sit behind you .. ???
    Sweat wipes off. Road-rash doesn't.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •