Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Frogs or Taffys?
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I like reading the match reports in the UK papers, if there's no pay wall. One report said that Jones would be keen to unleash his England midfield trio against the All Blacks. To be charitable I'm assuming that was written before the end of the Irish game.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Obviously I am singing 'Swing Low' in full voice.

England are looking very good atm, The All Blacks are well, the All Blacks - as much as it begrudges me - they have played brilliantly this World Cup so far.

Sad for Japan, I was really hoping they would make it 2 world cups in a row, but still, topping their Pool, seeing off Ireland and Scotland - not to mention some absolute highlight reel tries with some magical offloading. I really want to see the Sun Wolves back in Super Rugby and the Cherry Blossoms join the Tri Nations (or whatever it is called now).

Wales v France - well, the French were soundly beaten.....

...By the French.

Again.

It's the way with the French team - either stunning brilliance or lacklustre mediocrity - the source of Many Memes.

That said, Wales have been playing well (last night excluded).

It'd be nice to see an all Northern hemisphere final.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Smokers and a tractor
    England v All Blacks is the final in my mind so so looking forward to this match. SA V Wales will look like a battle for best box-kick man of the match award.

Bike
    Smokers and a tractor
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I like reading the match reports in the UK papers, if there's no pay wall. One report said that Jones would be keen to unleash his England midfield trio against the All Blacks. To be charitable I'm assuming that was written before the end of the Irish game.
    Mate that midfield was made to look average by what little quality ball Aussie ran at them.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by eelracing View Post
    Mate that midfield was made to look average by what little quality ball Aussie ran at them.

Yeah lets be honest the win over Australia doesnt mean much. Australia struggled to even put a half decent first five on the field. They played alot of players who were well past it. Pocock has always been well overrated imo. And then theres the likes of Adam ashley cooper and Genia who has sparks of brilliance but plays his best rugby with Quade.

I think England is going to meet a similar demise as the Irish its just how many points that they are going to get put on them.

I also think SA will be alot tougher the second time around in the final.

The only way England are going to trouble us is if we fall foul of the reff I havent looked into who that is but I hope like hell it isnt a frenchy!!!

Bike
    Smokers and a tractor
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    The only way England are going to trouble us is if we fall foul of the reff I havent looked into who that is but I hope like hell it isnt a frenchy!!!
    Same ref as the Irish match Nigel Owens again.Which is a good thing I reckon he will take no whinging from the poms.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eelracing View Post
    I reckon he will take no whinging from the poms.
    Will he have a choice?

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...just a silly game with a ridiculous shaped ball to make it even sillier...only thing sillier is racing motorcycles...gave up rugby at serious level at 44...played golden oldies for another 4 or 5 years... only gave up 'cos young cunts are soft and didn't fill the holes in our lineup and the ages old local GO team ceased to hurt themselves...

...the bounce of the ball and the hungriest team will win...refs are under extreme pressure these days...they can dictate the flow and result...

...we will smash the English to pieces and then prepare to play, depending on their bounce of the ball and skill/luck and the ref, SA...or Wales...silly fucking game

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    19-7.

Everyone, On 3...

Swing loooooooooooow......
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    19-7.

Everyone, On 3...

Yeah cant argue with that result at all. Only one team in that really for the whole game.

In hindsight Hansen made a bunch of selection and tactical errors in the lead up to this game and the world cup in general.

Ben Smith should of been playing. Maybe Ryan Crotty too (injured?) Coles should of started. And the Barrett at 15 and mounga at 10 thing needed alot more time to work. Scott Barrett and going in to attack their lineout was also a massive fail.

I felt we could of possibly stole that until Jordie decided to be a dumb fuck and run it from his own half and whitelocks brainfade, peranara did a stupid quick tap at one stage too and it was all over

Chasing the game just like in 2007 again.

Im glad I dont bet money on this shit... some suckas out there will be in real pain.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...well, that was indisputable...I didn't think England could sustain that speed for 80 minutes...proved very wrong...impressive win...

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Yep the pongos certainly deserved that win, keeping that intensity up for the whole game was impressive.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    19-7.

Everyone, On 3...

Bastard.......

But, impressive display, much as I hate to admit it.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Thread Information