https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/mot...0889430959-001
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Oh yeah baby. Literally 1min searching

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/mot...0889430959-001
    TC was the dual range one? I had a TS125 as my first bike which was five speed.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Then at 75 review the situation.
    Hey! Cut that out!
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    I said review.

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    I feel your pain. After redundancy I had to sell my best ever bike because I couldn't justify the $1000 annually for rego and insurance as I wasn't riding the bike more than once a fortnight and that was really just to give it a run. The decision was easier for me though as my new job as a motorbike postie saw me still riding a bike 5 days a week (hence not really needing to ride in the weekend) and someone else was paying for it.
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I said review.
    You also said two stroke trail bike. Been there done that.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Been there, still doing that.

Bike
    Indian Scout
    That must be a tough call we will all face sooner or later. Seems like only yesterday I was a teen rider, a 20s something, 30s, 40s 50s!!! Shit.
    If I moan about getting older there's always some smartarse to say, the alternative is being dead, so stop moaning and appreciate the years you have been able to put behind you.

How many times have all of us riders faced a near death moment, and ridden on oblivious sometimes to how easily it can all end.

Maybe get yourself a e-bike. A long time riding buddy after his last crash gave up motorbikes and is loving his two e-bikes. But he misses the motorbikes of course.

Reflect on the many good times and all the best for whatever lies ahead. You have been a positive and amusing contributor here so stay with us!
    Happiness is a means of travel, not a destination

Bike
    Ubrfarter V Klunkn,ffwabbit,Petal,phoebe
    Regrets. But reasons not valid. Age not valid reason not to ride if less than 80 ( or my age plus 10, whichever is greater). And pre 1980 will qualify for vintage rego, only about $60. Insurance bugger all. Like people said, small 70s two smoker, shit loads of fun for damn all dollars. Just sayin'
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    This world has lost it's drive, everybody just wants to fit in the be the norm as it were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Vincent
    The manufacturers go to a lot of trouble to find out what the average rider prefers, because the maker who guesses closest to the average preference gets the largest sales. But the average rider is mainly interested in silly (as opposed to useful) “goodies” to try to kid the public that he is riding a racer

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Regrets. But reasons not valid. Age not valid reason not to ride if less than 80 ( or my age plus 10, whichever is greater). And pre 1980 will qualify for vintage rego, only about $60. Insurance bugger all. Like people said, small 70s two smoker, shit loads of fun for damn all dollars. Just sayin'
    Nice to see you popping up from time to time Ixion. Reminds me of the old days of the forum.
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakie View Post
    Nice to see you popping up from time to time Ixion. Reminds me of the old days of the forum.
    You'd need SkidMark and WINJA winding each other up about the cornering capability of a knackered ZXR250.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Peanut View Post
    You'd need SkidMark and WINJA winding each other up about the cornering capability of a knackered ZXR250.
    my 2nd "fav" memory of skidmark.

I lent a GL145 to a muppet from the Auckland Uni MC. Muppet binned the GL (not a worry its $500) and was fixing it up (DIY). After a few weeks I wanted my bike back so I arranged to go help him fix it up, and who do I find arms deep in my GL? Skidmark. This muppet not only borrows my bike, then bins it, then can't afford to pay a shop to fix it, then gets SKIDMARK to work on my bike.

Then about 2 months later I get a fine for $150 in the mail for said muppet parking in a bus stop on K road......

My fav memory of skidmark - going to a party at noels and skidmark of course rocks up. After many burnouts later skidmark realises that it was his bike that everyone was spraying rubber over.....

That same night indy tried his 1st ever burn out, but forgot to put the bike in gear and was just redlining it on neutral. When he finally stopped we told him to put it in gear next time, to which he immediately did, started a burnout (actually surprised) then promptly ran over an empty beer bottle. Can you fail harder at a burnout? well yes but it was still funny as.
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pastor View Post
    my 2nd "fav" memory of skidmark.

That same night indy tried his 1st ever burn out, but forgot to put the bike in gear and was just redlining it on neutral. When he finally stopped we told him to put it in gear next time, to which he immediately did, started a burnout (actually surprised) then promptly ran over an empty beer bottle. Can you fail harder at a burnout? well yes but it was still funny as.
    Good times, I don't recall the beer bottle part lol. In my defence, refreshments were served beforehand.
    Hey, kids! Captain Hero here with Getting Laid Tip 213 - The Backrub Buddy!

Find a chick who’s just been dumped and comfort her by massaging her shoulders, and soon, she’ll be massaging your prostate.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    Oh, and I once knew a man from Gore who had shoved a flaming stick up his arse and run down the main street of Gore. I think only one end was on fire.
    On the bright side ... if he put the burning end up his ass ... the fire would possibly go out ...

But I know a few people from Gore ... the odd's of the fire going out aren't great ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Aaah yes Skidmark. IIRC he was propounding a theory that he coud stop from 60kph (?) in 2 metres - without the assistance of a concrete wall.

Thread Information