Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Who ruined kiwibiker?

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    i guess arsebook distracted a fair number, then t demise of winja, indiana jones, idoiidolidyll etc took the fun out of the place.

Retard baiting is a lot harder these days too, some take the pip too easily...
    how dare you!!!!! I am writing to my mp!!!!
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    I guess Arsebook distracted a fair number, then t demise of WINJA, Indiana Jones, IdoIIdolIdyll etc took the fun out of the place.
    crasherfromwayback, he left too.

You still doing your Police stuff then scummy and are you likely to drop into Sandbar again anytime soon?
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    KB has grown up & found its own identity.
    All the posers took off to facebook, where posing & self promotion for the secretly insecure is the way.
    A lot of the shallow & easily offended left, because. . .the obvious.
    A bunch of tired sluts hoping to exchange some worn out pussy for something useful were also weeded out & the PM system often exposed just how worn out the pussy actually was.
    It left a group of mainly decent, straight shooting bike enthusiasts, and a few non riders that want to argue international politics that can be poked with a stick occasinally for some personal amusement.
    Its probably the best its ever been about now.
    So out of interest , at what point does a penis become worn out? Should I be checking with a vernier?
    Or is there some sort of virgin-whore double standard in place here?

You do seem to have a rather Christian attitude towards women. Is that really a role model to follow?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    So out of interest , at what point does a penis become worn out?
    ...now, that would denote a different thread...altogether....

...did you know that if we all pull together, we could have a white christmas...

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Been here 15 years but the last few years only in the GP thread. I'm 3 pages into this thread because I don't come out here often.
    I made lots of friends here, road and dirt to the point we had dirt division t shirts and flags made up and met up most rides and road dirt together frequently.
    Made a few road riding friends (still have them) and we did stuff like a collection to get Katiepie's bike back on the road after her bad prang.
    There where lots of female members here a few years ago.
    It was a good place with sensible discussion on bike related matters 95% of the time.

Then Kiwibiker killed itself TBH.
    The mods didn't kick out the fuckwits and it was quite crazy here for quite a spell.
    The threads where full of bullshit and conflict for the sake of conflict. It seemed thats how they wanted the place to be?
    People like Crasher and others got sick of it and left
    People like me set their shortcut to their settings page and only looked at the subscribed threads.
    Like MotoGP thread, Jokes or ESE thread and very rarely checked the New Posts, General ravings threads etc.
    People like WINJA, IdoIIdolIdyll and crasher added colour, it didn't get personal as it did for quite a spell there.
    We even tolerated twits Like Akzle who I don't think even had a bloody motorbike???
    Maha, Mom, Caseye, Caveweta, Ocean1, DMNTD, Mossy1200, MSTRS, Frosty, Kiwifruit and many more, could generally give and take a bit of stick without being keyboard warriors.

So we have what we have now a few old timers wondering why they don't read interesting threads on bikes and bike Issues.
    Because all of the semi sane members got shitted off with the insanity LOL.
    Just My 2c ???
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    Pani
    What happens is a few old hands think they own/run the place and set the culture. Newcomers are viewed as threats and attacked if they poke their head above the parapets.
    Seems to me that this place is overly represented with boomers who are one cock dribble away from adult nappies and sucking porridge though a straw at the rest home. For fucks sake, its not the 1970's anymore.

It happens on all the boards, the toxification and general cuntifying of forums. I think they have a useby date and for those that had the pleasure of the board when it was fresh and fun before the oldies stole it are lucky.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    What happens is a few old hands think they own/run the place and set the culture. Newcomers are viewed as threats and attacked if they poke their head above the parapets.
    Seems to me that this place is overly represented with boomers who are one cock dribble away from adult nappies and sucking porridge though a straw at the rest home. For fucks sake, its not the 1970's anymore.

It happens on all the boards, the toxification and general cuntifying of forums. I think they have a useby date and for those that had the pleasure of the board when it was fresh and fun before the oldies stole it are lucky.
    Pffffft, what would you know newbie?

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    There are too many steps to upload photos.
    When I'm out on my Poseati or Repco Replica* and at Cafes I want to be able to upload pictures of me quickly so everyone can see what a good time I'm having
    There is no like function that others can see how many of my followers also liked it.
    R and R needs a function called Snapcrap so the boring post, the few there are can be deleted.

Oh....my dribble has clogged up my porridge straw......nurse....
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    KTM 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    Yeah shame eh. We used to organise rides and do all sort of things here, then Facebook came along and we started doing it on there.
    Yeah our group was the same, though the Facebook group riding organisation never got off the ground. Became "Oh look what I had for dinner"

I think there's only two of us left on KB from the original group.
    Nunquam Non Paratus

Bike
    Pani
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    There are too many steps to upload photos.
    When I'm out on my Poseati or Repco Replica* and at Cafes I want to be able to upload pictures of me quickly so everyone can see what a good time I'm having
    There is no like function that others can see how many of my followers also liked it.
    R and R needs a function called Snapcrap so the boring post, the few there are can be deleted.

Oh....my dribble has clogged up my porridge straw......nurse....
    Sorry cant talk, am sipping coffee at the cafe with my nurse

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    So out of interest , at what point does a penis become worn out? ?
    When it's whored about the place for gain with no regard for anything except for the profit or gain regardless of who it's whored out to, providing the owner receives services to the value of said whoreage, regardless of how many members of a forum it is offered to in order to gain from said whoreage.
    Much the same as a Pussy.
    Who could forget Aunt Fanny, aka Nodrog, who sucked in plenty of fools that thought they were going to get some action.
    He had them running all over the country chasing shadows. Priceless stuff.

Bike
    450EXC, V-Strom
    I personally stopped reading here regularly because the forums became more about boorish arsewipes trying to boost their own sense of self importance by baiting others and generating meaningless conflict, rather than about bikes.

IMHO That tone was allowed to propagate then become entrenched by admins taking too a very liberal view of what was “healthy debate”.

Cheers
    Skiwi

Bike
    Pani
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiwi View Post
    I personally stopped reading here regularly because the forums became more about boorish arsewipes trying to boost their own sense of self importance by baiting others and generating meaningless conflict, rather than about bikes.

IMHO That tone was allowed to propagate then become entrenched by admins taking too a very liberal view of what was “healthy debate”.

Cheers
    Skiwi
    Most of my riding mates communicate via whatsapp or messenger re meeting, questions about bikes and rides etc but its a bubble and it has limitations. The beauty of an open forum is a free exchange of ideas and the testing of them, so if you ask a question then eventually you'll get a pretty good answer. Usually the shitfights are in the off topic sections where there is an intergenerational division or polarised opinions on politics especially. You cant win an internet argument, and to most peoples absolute shock and horror if they meet up with their online adversaries they tend to be pretty decent people (however confused)

maybe kb has had its day

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    crasherfromwayback, he left too.
    Ah yes, he is sadly missed from the GP pages.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Quote Originally Posted by The End View Post
    I only ever visited the site when I was on the shitter. .
    That's entirely appropriate. Many people on here were full of shit!
    Grow older but never grow up

Thread Information