Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cult founder calls for ban on new mosques.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Fortunately vehement fundamentalists are generally a minority despite the noise they make.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    Um some white people have different religions and cultures? Or does that not count cos they are white?
    Yeah but we all learnt the hard way to get along hundreds of years ago and are all on similar pages even if religions or opinions differ they usually arent THAT different...

The likes of those that preach sharia law would not be on that page for most NZer's.

Or those that are nazi skinheads with swastika tats.

Bike
    aprilia
    Maybe if we integrated we could use those learnings to get along with brown people?
    Its actually a fact that "brown people" are generally more tribal than white people. Hence why we are so accepting and let all these different cultures into majority white countries.

Look at japan?
    Look at Saudi Arabia?
    Look at China?
    etc
    etc
    etc

Wheres all the multiculturalism?

Nobody tells them otherwise??

Bike
    aprilia
    So according to your examples they have the same attitude as you.
    Same attitude as me? Im married to Chinese woman.

Proofs in the pudding mate.

Im just stating facts.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    Their was a Density bike run up here not too long ago, it made the news in a tragic way. This was in the run up to the local elections.

I have heard quite a bit of info about the bikes, riders and their actions, from people in the know, and it's shadier than all those books about bondage put together.
    I know one of the disciples who was riding in the group. They came up behind a farm vehicle quite quickly and the guy in front hit the brakes. A few of them went down and the guy that died was just run over by his riding companions. Riding in a pack gives you few options...
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post

I know no one who's community or way of life is being impaired by religion.
    Then you aren't really looking. All religion is bad. Some religions are badder than others but never forget that the core of all of them is a filthy lie, promulgated by people with a vested interest in it and that interest is control, and self aggrandisement. There is a difference of degree only, but not of kind in the kindly old vicar and female genital mutilation. At root, one wants to bring back the crusades and one wants to bring jihad. When they can get away with violence and coercion, thats the path they go down. As a social control measure the command economy of communist China or North Korea is more intellectually honest.

Remember kids: what may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    KX450 Motard/Flat Track KTM150SX H2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakie View Post
    So much potential argument ... but all I'll say though is that I'd rather have a Mosque next door to me than the Destiny Church.

Ok, I can't help myself. I briefly worked for Immigation NZ and in respect of 'Earlier this year, Tamaki called for migration to be cut down to 2000 people annually' ... if that happened, our economy would grind to a halt. Immigrants aren't taking Kiwi jobs, they're doing the ones that Kiwi's won't do. True.
    agree with you here, and i lived next door to a mosque here for 2 years,

friday afternoon prayers never wake you up when your sleeping off a hang over, sunday morning tho,

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Ms Tamaki is on to something, and the first "foreign" church to go should be Destiny Church.

There is a mosque a few hundred yards from my house, I had almost forgtten they were there. The area is probably safer now than when the mosque was a bowling club, with all the alcohol affacted drivers weaving homeward at the end of the day.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Ms Tamaki is on to something, and the first "foreign" church to go should be Destiny Church.
    Of all the I.F.C's (imaginary friend clubs) theirs is the most intolerant of the lifestyles & choices of others that don't affect them. They're almost as contradictory as the bible it's self.

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Yeah but we all learnt the hard way to get along hundreds of years ago and are all on similar pages even if religions or opinions differ they usually arent THAT different....
    Hundreds of years ago? The people in Northern Ireland might beg to doffer.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    All religion is bad.

Remember kids: what may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence.
    Thank you Mr Tamaki. Gandhi, King and Mandela prove otherwise. Some people understand what religion is, and some clearly don't.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    All religion is bad. Some religions are badder than others but never forget that the core of all of them is a filthy lie, promulgated by people with a vested interest in it and that interest is control, and self aggrandisement.
    As a social control measure the command economy of communist China or North Korea is more intellectually honest.
    Replace the figure of Christ in a deeply Religious home with a figure of Our Glorious Leader (curiously also an immaculate conception...) or Mao Zedong - See if you can spot the difference.

But I agree, all Religion is Bad, it's just that I include Religion's that have replaced a Supernatural god, with the God of the State.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    aprilia
    ^^

Well done you just owned all the commies posting in this thread. LMAO.

"you must spread some rep around before giving it to demonlord again....."

Bike
    I can call for free icecream and death to anyone who drives slowly then speeds up in passing lanes. Whether or not I have the power to change anything is another matter.

I would like to see New Zealand retain roughly the same demographics it has now. Enough diversity to keep the food interesting, not so much we're a completely disjointed society without any cohesion or trust.

Race and culture matter on a society wide scale, which is why so much effort is put into convincing us it doesn't. Compare a summers evening in Japan to a car burning party in Stockholm.

If you're brain dead enough to think I'm racist, attached is a photo of my ex wife.

Attachment 343642

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakie View Post
    So much potential argument ... but all I'll say though is that I'd rather have a Mosque next door to me than the Destiny Church.

Ok, I can't help myself. I briefly worked for Immigation NZ and in respect of 'Earlier this year, Tamaki called for migration to be cut down to 2000 people annually' ... if that happened, our economy would grind to a halt. Immigrants aren't taking Kiwi jobs, they're doing the ones that Kiwi's won't do. True.
    They're doing the jobs that kiwis wont do, because they're paid so poorly for doing them, because of immigration reducing the value of labour.

Our economy wouldn't grind to a halt, our GDP would decrease, but actual wages would increase, as would incentives for training our existing labour force. I refuse to believe having 30 truck drivers from thirdworldistan competing for a job I could fill in any way benefits me.

Thread Information