Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Defense Force Shame

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eldog View Post
    No wonder I haven't seen any odd sheep there.
    Plenty of odd people there. Go figure ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12286278

On a (somewhat) related matter. I recently heard Ron Mark (Minister of Defence, Minister of Veterans' Affairs) relate a tale. He didn't say where this occurred, I'm assuming Paekakariki or Pauatahanui north of Wellington but...

A boy turned up at grandad's house with an object inquiring what it was. Grandad informed him it was an artillery shell and asked what the lad was going to do with it.

The answer came that the object was to be taken to school for a show and tell. Grandad advised that it couldn't be taken in that condition and proceeded to buff the item up in his workshop.

In due course the kid took his treasure to school. The school did not like it and rang the Police. The Police did not like it either, they rang the Army. The Army decided it was a live artillery round which needed destroying. They were very keen to know exactly where it came from. They then visited the site and found not one, not two, but forty two more live artillery rounds. This was on the site of one of the WW2 US Marine camps. The rounds had just been lobbed over a bank and left.

In the event that it transpires this is what we are actually dealing with in Afghanistan, carelessness with big boys' toys is not new, nor is it always in far off places.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    aprilia
    All im seeing in this thread are hysterical clowns getting their heartstings pulled by fake news.

I just saw a defence official do the 12 o clock news and he said something along the lines of its more likely to of come from american or russian troops when they used the same range. But he could not say 100% that nz didnt leave anything there which sounds completely reasonable to me. Shit can happen.

Honestly if this is the biggest new's story of the week we have very little to worry about.

Now if the low rankers end up taking the blame for this thats when im going to loose my shit.

Bike
    Sold

Hellstorm? - Something to be really ashamed of?

Perhaps - "The biggest cover-up in history"? - - http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=198030 - - History that they don't teach in schools? ------- WHY?

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Now if the low rankers end up taking the blame for this thats when im going to loose my shit.
    ...I reckon you lost your shit, way back...just a casual observation...or are you just going to 'loose', your shit, again...

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...I reckon you lost your shit, way back...just a casual observation...or are you just going to 'loose', your shit, again...
    No just people like you have been so confused by the MSM they dont know if up is down or right is left anymore. Im just here to point you people in the right direction....

So your fine with top brass in the military passing the buck down the line?

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Perhaps - "The biggest cover-up in history"? - - http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=198030 - - History that they don't teach in schools? ------- WHY?
    Wow, just watched most of that. I bet a lot of simple folk fall for it's nuances and language as statements of fact.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    F800GS
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    I've tapped out a couple of replies, trying to be diplomatic. But I keep coming back to....
    Fuck off oldrider with your WW2 shit. It has no place in this thread. Go copy/paste your crap somewhere else. Its cunts like you who are the reason for the "who killed KB" thread up in GBR.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    Wow, just watched most of that. I bet a lot of simple folk fall for it's nuances and language as statements of fact.
    You did better than me. I skimmed through it and realized it's just shit I don't need in my life. Wanna go for a ride ?

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by JATZ View Post
    I've tapped out a couple of replies, trying to be diplomatic. But I keep coming back to....
    Fuck off oldrider with your WW2 shit. It has no place in this thread. Go copy/paste your crap somewhere else. Its cunts like you who are the reason for the "who killed KB" thread up in GBR.

You did better than me. I skimmed through it and realized it's just shit I don't need in my life. Wanna go for a ride ?
    Lol yeah, home sick today so had time to watch. Next couple of weekends tied up, so will message you. Not via Facebook, don't go there any more.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    less than I used to have
    No just people like you have been so confused by the MSM they dont know if up is down or right is left anymore. Im just here to point you people in the right direction....

So your fine with top brass in the military passing the buck down the line?

...I don't know what MSM actually means let alone what it is...I reckon you wouldn't know I was fucking you until you coughed...carry on anyway...it's why I came back...

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    All im seeing in this thread are hysterical clowns getting their heartstings pulled by fake news.

I just saw a defence official do the 12 o clock news and he said something along the lines of its more likely to of come from american or russian troops when they used the same range. But he could not say 100% that nz didnt leave anything there which sounds completely reasonable to me. Shit can happen.

Honestly if this is the biggest new's story of the week we have very little to worry about.

Dead right on all counts.

The knicker bunching started almost as soon as the 'news' broke.

Sorry for the kids but to sink the slipper into NZ troops just because they were there? Really?
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Sold

Is the chaos steadily building according to a plan?

Civil Unrest Is Now The 'New Normal' Out There:- https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...rmal-out-there -

The Kalergi plan - is it working? - http://demokracija.eu/focus/kalergi-...migration.html -

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/117...o0n-8UM7FtQyyI

Some of this doesn't make a lot of sense to me. A forty square kilometre "firing range"? The troops were not there to train, they were there to work. It does seem that the journalists are calling the area around the base a firing range.

Some people I know were posted to Bamyan, next time I see one I must remember to ask for his views.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/117...o0n-8UM7FtQyyI

Some of this doesn't make a lot of sense to me. A forty square kilometre "firing range"? The troops were not there to train, they were there to work. It does seem that the journalists are calling the area around the base a firing range.

Some people I know were posted to Bamyan, next time I see one I must remember to ask for his views.
    It does seem someone is being economical with the Truth...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    my little pony
    The NZDF have known about this issue for a very long time. The problem came with a $46M price tag to clean the whole lot up which NZDF did not agree with. Jacinda has known about this since middle of last year. She has stepped in and told NZDF to sort it, money is not an issue, you and I will be paying for it.

Thread Information