Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2-stroke excel for ports, heads and pipes

Bike
    KR-1S, KR1-SV, KXR500, ZXR 4/600
    you'd better leave all cell's from port's you don't use blank : it's much easier to spot that you have left them all blank and no "left-overs" can influence calculations. I do it that way. just copy an entire blank colum in aux portmap from below and you'll see that automaticaly all aux cel's on the data page will be blank to.

Bike
    Monark -57(50cc moped), KTM 200EXC
    Aha! Great!
    Then I was misinterpreting your instructions.
    Good to know.

The error caused by using addition instead of “SUM” for the total Exh and Bd values in 'Port Area Effective Flow’, like for the transfers, is still a reality though. Zeros or blank cells in the port maps does not matter in my (old) version of excel.
    It would be interesting to hear if any one else gets the same result (error), making a single port exhaust. If not, then it’s most likely just me and I can stop taking your time with “non issues”.

Absolutely no criticism of your extremely thorough work.
    And I have been able to solve my issues.
    But if any one else, having the same problems as me, can get help from it I’m more then happy.

Bike
    KR-1S, KR1-SV, KXR500, ZXR 4/600
    think I've got them all now Andreas, some extra 'IF's where needed, and some zero's way down out of sight instead of #NB's

also added a printable page you can take into your shed where you can write down all the needed input-data on, so now it's 1.2 :

excel : http://users.telenet.be/jannemie/Jan...oke%201.2.xlsm
    manual : http://users.telenet.be/jannemie/Jan...oke%201.2.docx

Bike
    Monark -57(50cc moped), KTM 200EXC
    That sounds VERY useful!

Thanks again for sharing all this work in such unselfish manner.

I will have a look at 1.2 later tonight. I hope...

Bike
    CASAL K270
    JanBros, did you forget to pay the server bill??? Or is it maybe just my Win7 running firefox browser thats not up to the task...
    Have noticed the program for some time ago, but was gonna give it a look this evening, but the link just returns "not found"

By the way, having had my fair amount of goes at calculating sheets on excel, congratulations, and thanks man. Must have been a mammut task

Edit: now working, keeping the post for the congratulations and thanks part. It´s worth it

Thread Information