Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2020

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    We should pay M Marzuez to miss the first half of next year too.
    Heck yes!!

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    We should pay M Marzuez to miss the first half of next year too.
    Maybe Puig has already done deals that put big money in Honda's pocket for Marc to stay home, sadly they just hadn't signed it up in time to stop him coming back too early, or maybe if I ask Trump he'll tell me it is fake news and he never actually broke his arm in the first place.
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    Maybe Puig has already done deals that put big money in Honda's pocket for Marc to stay home, sadly they just hadn't signed it up in time to stop him coming back too early, or maybe if I ask Trump he'll tell me it is fake news and he never actually broke his arm in the first place.
    Wish they get rid of that man he a tool

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    If it wasn't for bad luck he wouldn't have any luck at all. Cal Crutchlow has slipped and ruptured soft tissue in his ankle.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There had been speculation. Would Rossi get to take his pit crew with him or would this time be different?

David Emmett says Rossi has told Italian journos that he is taking his crew chief, his data guy, and his rider coach. The others, including Alex Briggs and Brett Stevens, will stay with the Yamaha Team. (Assuming Brigg's contract, which expires at the end of this season, is renewed.)

David Emmett's Twitter feed has an extended interview with Briggs that dates from before any announcement. It's worth a look.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Well that’s a jolt. Alex Briggs has posted that there is no place for him at Monster Yamaha next year so he is a ‘free agent’.

Which makes me wonder how Brett Stevens is placed?

Bike
    2001 zx9
    its about half-way through the season now... who do we think will take the championship? I have given up on jack and feel Dovi doesn't have enough mongrel in him. the yamaha's are onto their last engines so surely that's going to affect results soon enough. mir for the title?

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by jato View Post
    its about half-way through the season now... who do we think will take the championship? I have given up on jack and feel Dovi doesn't have enough mongrel in him. the yamaha's are onto their last engines so surely that's going to affect results soon enough. mir for the title?
    6 more races after this weekend and with 2 lots at the same circuits (aragon, tormo) its still up in the air i think, Yamaha are gonna find it hard at Aragon cause of their lack of top speed + reliability.

Will a head at Honda management roll this year for not having a bike at the top of the heap ?

Seems very clear that the rear tyre this year has caused lots of issues with the seasoned riders who are struggling to adapt to it and develop a new riding style to suit.

I do enjoy watching the new young guns showing the way alot of the time.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Thinking this weekend will be between Binder, Zaro and Franko going off practice and their low grip pace at Brno.
    Most interesting will be how good Mir and Rins can qualify on a slippery track with less grip available, with less grip on hand hopefully the rear won't push the front as much. If they're closer then look out everyone else.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    They are talking low grip but Quateraro is getting his shoulder down?

Jack is going to auction the Quateraro tear off that blocked his air intake to raise funds for the GP charity, Riders for Africa.

Then there's this interview. It's quite long and it may be in two parts. The interview was done before Briggs announced his job was gone, although he has known since Jerez. Niki the interviewer is not hard to look at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjAp-pgSr7w

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    They are talking low grip but Quateraro is getting his shoulder down?

Jack is going to auction the Quateraro tear off that blocked his air intake to raise funds for the GP charity, Riders for Africa.

Then there's this interview. It's quite long and it may be in two parts. The interview was done before Briggs announced his job was gone, although he has known since Jerez. Niki the interviewer is not hard to look at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjAp-pgSr7w
    True dat. Wonder where the lack of grip is, if its mainly acceleration grip but side grip ok or whatever. Tracks can be weird like that.
    Shoulder down, daaamn

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Copied Practice 2 and had a look a while ago, Dovi struggling, Rossi 7th . Up top end, Yams , Zarco and binder I think ? Rins and Mir doin good too....

I haven't been to Catalunya for 10 yrs but the ex spurts say the Yams can make up any lost ground from the Straightaways because of the nature of the place?
    Lookin forward to this one !!! Go Yamaha ! oh and its windy !!

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Finally watched all of the races from last weekend, last night.

I am entertained and also loving the double headers this season. My level of anticipation for the second weekend is always through the roof.

Should I seek medical help or is this affecting others, too?

Moto 2 came good!
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Herewith the young feller doing his shoulder thing. David Emmett posted this with credit to @CormacGP. It's not the best format but we're lucky to get that for free. Cormac does this for a living.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Friday.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	347349  

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    And finally it's official, Rossi will partner Morbidelli at Petronas on a one year deal.

Thread Information