Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 133

Thread: MotoGP 2020

  1. #61
    Join Date
    15th September 2004 - 22:33
    Bike
    Hornet 900
    Location
    Capital town
    Posts
    3,457
    I couldn’t find it either, but I’m keen to watch it.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    13th March 2003 - 11:47
    Bike
    1994 VFR750F, 2004 WR250F, 2006 XR250L
    Location
    Porirua
    Posts
    7,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendog View Post
    I couldn’t find it either, but I’m keen to watch it.
    Nigel, there is this one on YouTube, is that the same one I wonder? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtmbfvFtEH4

    and while the intro is slightly different I think that is the same as this video on the MotoGP site which was from a couple of months ago and it goes back to the last time he won the championship in 2015 https://www.motogp.com/en/video_upda...uerrero/317929
    Cheers

    Merv

  3. #63
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    8,830
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletman View Post
    MotoGP.com ?
    Cant see it , looked last night and this morn .
    You had to be registered but it was free. Currently I can't access it but it looks as if it's still there.

    Merv's suggestion may be good. Both are titled 'Jorge Lorenzo Guerrera' and are about eighty minutes long so it is probably the same thing. And the MotoGP one goes to 2015 too so...
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

  4. #64
    Join Date
    13th March 2003 - 11:47
    Bike
    1994 VFR750F, 2004 WR250F, 2006 XR250L
    Location
    Porirua
    Posts
    7,277
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    You had to be registered but it was free. Currently I can't access it but it looks as if it's still there.

    Merv's suggestion may be good. Both are titled 'Jorge Lorenzo Guerrera' and are about eighty minutes long so it is probably the same thing. And the MotoGP one goes to 2015 too so...
    Pritch you'll see I put the MotoGP.com link above too if they want to go that way and that link is still working for me.
    Cheers

    Merv

  5. #65
    Join Date
    15th September 2004 - 22:33
    Bike
    Hornet 900
    Location
    Capital town
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    Nigel, there is this one on YouTube, is that the same one I wonder? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtmbfvFtEH4

    and while the intro is slightly different I think that is the same as this video on the MotoGP site which was from a couple of months ago and it goes back to the last time he won the championship in 2015 https://www.motogp.com/en/video_upda...uerrero/317929
    Thanks Merv 😊

  6. #66
    Join Date
    10th June 2008 - 15:44
    Bike
    VK1
    Location
    CH-CH
    Posts
    1,068
    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    Nigel, there is this one on YouTube, is that the same one I wonder? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtmbfvFtEH4

    and while the intro is slightly different I think that is the same as this video on the MotoGP site which was from a couple of months ago and it goes back to the last time he won the championship in 2015 https://www.motogp.com/en/video_upda...uerrero/317929

    Yep cheers

  7. #67
    Join Date
    10th June 2008 - 15:44
    Bike
    VK1
    Location
    CH-CH
    Posts
    1,068
    Saw on the MotoGP site about Hugh Anderson

    This from Crash

    https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/93...motogp-legends

  8. #68
    Join Date
    25th March 2004 - 17:22
    Bike
    RZ496/Street Triple R/GasGas/ etc etc
    Location
    Wellington. . ok the hutt
    Posts
    17,356
    Way cool. I enjoyed his book and would recommend it.
    I've been told. Dreaming`s free.
    Think I'll go, back to sleep.
    Everybody listen, voices in my head
    Everybody listen, do yours say, what mine says?

  9. #69
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    8,830
    Blog Entries
    1
    Brilliant! I'm really pleased for him.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

  10. #70
    Join Date
    12th September 2004 - 17:40
    Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Location
    Horowhenua NZ
    Posts
    3,464
    another couple of months till racing starts, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms !!

    Off for an early fang,pretending, will have to do for the moment !!!!!

    You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

  11. #71
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    8,830
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    another couple of months till racing starts, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms !!

    Off for an early fang,pretending, will have to do for the moment !!!!!
    Watch the Dakar on SKY Sport 5, or Race 2 Dakar on YouTube. Two seperate events which can be confusing, but they are both racing.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

  12. #72
    Join Date
    2nd March 2018 - 15:32
    Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    646
    Why V4's are faster then inline 4's.

    https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/a...3796SX,395CI,1

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  13. #73
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    8,830
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reports overnight that Vinales has signed with Yamaha for 2021 & 22. Which raises the obvious question.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

  14. #74
    Join Date
    2nd March 2018 - 15:32
    Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    646
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Reports overnight that Vinales has signed with Yamaha for 2021 & 22. Which raises the obvious question.
    There are a few obvious questions!

    Mine would be who will Ducati try to sign now that Vinales is staying with Yamaha.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  15. #75
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    8,830
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    There are a few obvious questions!

    Mine would be who will Ducati try to sign now that Vinales is staying with Yamaha.
    I was thinking of the more immediately obvious one, "Who will get the other seat."
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •