Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2020

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    They would have good cause. Many, including me, have it primarily for the sport, but I've been watching a lot of Netflix lately.

Afterthought: In case anyone hasn't noticed already, there's a lot of free movies on YouTube these days.
    I only get sky for MotoGP .
    Though do love the murder channel,so be nice haha

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    I now have Sky Entertainment and Soho. Certainly not worth $55 a month with no sport on, which I suspect will be the situation for some months.

I have a Chromecast on the big TV for Spark Sport which seems to work well, so will see how that goes for normal TV watching. Plus there is so much on YouTube now.

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by actungbaby View Post
    I only get sky for MotoGP .
    Though do love the murder channel,so be nice haha

plenty of murder on netflix.. forensic files is 480 episodes, and Ive watched the lot
    "If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France
    "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iYRe View Post
    plenty of murder on netflix.. forensic files is 480 episodes, and Ive watched the lot
    Hi buddy yes I did see some of those ,on there very cool .I just find them really interesting.they got one guy .when stoped cig on the ground .
    The dna esp the family dna profile.
    I check that out tonight.
    Thanks been watching new pichard trek series .

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    Picard is good, "The Expanse" is also epic...

Another good one is called "The investigator" - the guy who broke the story of the pedophiles in the BBC investigating some missing persons/murders.
    "If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France
    "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Picard is the worst written load of bollocks I've seen in a long time. None of it makes any sense and everything that has happened could have gone in 1.5 episodes. Total waste of a potentially good cast and trades on nostalgia instead of delivering anything new. All it has going for it is shininess.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Picard is the worst written load of bollocks I've seen in a long time. None of it makes any sense and everything that has happened could have gone in 1.5 episodes. Total waste of a potentially good cast and trades on nostalgia instead of delivering anything new. All it has going for it is shininess.
    I thought the pace finally picked up in the last three episodes, the earlier ones were a snooze-fest for sure.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Picard? I'm assuming that is part of the new star trek they did after Kirk and co retired?

But night before, -Eve of lockdown, I discovered the Pilot on Nerdflix (or was it ondemand?) A pilot is a mini movie they used to do before making a TV series. Well I never saw the 1968 pilot of star trek. It was pretty cool. No one survived the cut to TV except Leonard Nimoy. A different world.

I like how he left the lass as a captive when it turned out she was ugly. Fuk sake.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Picard? I'm assuming that is part of the new star trek they did after Kirk and co retired?

But night before, -Eve of lockdown, I discovered the Pilot on Nerdflix (or was it ondemand?) A pilot is a mini movie they used to do before making a TV series. Well I never saw the 1968 pilot of star trek. It was pretty cool. No one survived the cut to TV except Leonard Nimoy. A different world.

I like how he left the lass as a captive when it turned out she was ugly. Fuk sake.
    Don't worry. He goes back. Twice as ugly.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Virtual MotoGp what a load of shit that was

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletman View Post
    Virtual MotoGp what a load of shit that was
    We bought and Downloaded MotoGP 19 for ps4 for this lockdown. 0nly $26 bucks as 2020 is coming soon.
    Fun and Quite challenging especially with a broken collarbone from my crash at Motofest lol.
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Waiting for the first person to say there will be no season this year ??????

Have an old 50 " TV in the office here , I could plug in the old Play Station 2 I suppose ? great time wasting tools......

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Waiting for the first person to say there will be no season this year ??????

Have an old 50 " TV in the office here , I could plug in the old Play Station 2 I suppose ? great time wasting tools......
    I loaned out my Flight Simulator controller etc recently, it being eleven years plus since I've had a Windows box.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I loaned out my Flight Simulator controller etc recently, it being eleven years plus since I've had a Windows box.
    When the Playstation 2 was fairly new and I was travelling to GPs I found it quite good fun understanding the laps a little better.
    But I've had a go again and whatever skills I had developed are now rusty !
    Hey, I have a month at least to get back there. lol

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    We are not the only ones LOL even the big boys are at it lol
    A more personal look inside
    https://www.facebook.com/MotoGP/videos/222317995686161/
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Thread Information