Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: MotoGP 2020

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    They seem to be caught between two devils not enough horsepower and blowing up.
    To increase the horsepower you increase the risk.
    Although the Ducati has the most HP and been pretty damn solid.
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    Through a series of misadventures Yamaha were short of engines. The commentators had discussed which track would best suit a pit lane start, the penalty for using an extra engine. That had seemed a real possibility. Some of their engines had done double the ks they were supposed to do. At that stage everybody would be getting nervous.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    Also the horspower they have they can't get it to the ground as its not smooth HP.

Poor coonts have been treading water for a fair few years, time to go poaching at other factories mes thinks

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Also the horspower they have they can't get it to the ground as its not smooth HP.

I was reading one of the pundits the other day saying that this season it was the inline fours getting the power to the ground, the v fours were suffering. This was attributed to the Michelin tyres in use this season.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I was reading one of the pundits the other day saying that this season it was the inline fours getting the power to the ground, the v fours were suffering. This was attributed to the Michelin tyres in use this season.
    Yeah pritch,I've said all year Michelin should raise their game.

I'm not keen on another weird season,tho some seem to say they liked this year? Its right up there with wet races and pits stops for me.......

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Yeah pritch,I've said all year Michelin should raise their game.

I'm not keen on another weird season,tho some seem to say they liked this year? Its right up there with wet races and pits stops for me.......
    I liked it but I hope to fuck I never see another one like it, if that makes sense.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Thread Information