Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Izzy Folau

Bike
    aprilia

Izzy Folau

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...ods-punishment

If people dont believe in god why are they so offended?

And on top of that if muslims say similar stuff (which they do and worse as they actually act on it) why dont these same people have the guts to go after them?

Seems to be Izzy is a soft target for these people.

Not that I agree with him I just think the entire thing is amusing.

Its pretty clear to me even if they managed to put him in prison he's not going to change. So why worry about it??

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...ods-punishment

If people dont believe in god why are they so offended?

And on top of that if muslims say similar stuff (which they do and worse as they actually act on it) why dont these same people have the guts to go after them?

Seems to be Izzy is a soft target for these people.

Not that I agree with him I just think the entire thing is amusing.

Its pretty clear to me even if they managed to put him in prison he's not going to change. So why worry about it??
    Na fuck him. Just a dumb coconut that had it all and was too stupid to hang on to it.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Na fuck him. Just a dumb coconut that had it all and was too stupid to hang on to it.
    I doubt he thinks he has lost much given the reaction of the aru and msm playing into his hands.. I do think it was ill advised to say much before his court case though.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    I doubt he thinks he has lost much given the reaction of the aru and msm playing into his hands.. I do think it was ill advised to say much before his court case though.
    Maybe his lawyer would have hinted to him that he needs to prove he is not well mentally. This latest rant will help with that, so now can say that the ARU failed under some relevant health and safety in the workplace act to recognise that he was having mental health issues.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    Maybe his lawyer would have hinted to him that he needs to prove he is not well mentally. This latest rant will help with that, so now can say that the ARU failed under some relevant health and safety in the workplace act to recognise that he was having mental health issues.
    I dont even think he'll need to do that. As long as he doesnt end up with some planted "woke" judge (which is HIGHLY LIKELY) I will be very surprised if he doesnt win this court case even with this outburst because it doesnt really change anything that he already said.

Heres were I think he's wrong:

The fires are more in line with the plans for a new world order - to drive the people off the land into the cities.The new religion is paganism; worship the earth, save the planet.

Bike
    husaberg
    I dont even think he'll need to do that. As long as he doesnt end up with some planted "woke" judge (which is HIGHLY LIKELY) I will be very surprised if he doesnt win this court case even with this outburst because it doesnt really change anything that he already said.

Heres were I think he's wrong:

The fires are more in line with the plans for a new world order - to drive the people off the land into the cities.The new religion is paganism; worship the earth, save the planet.
    Yeah Austin
    As the QC an the other two lawyers who made up the independent 3 person panel who decided to sack him clearly didnt know anything about the law especially not as much as you claim to
    The three-member panel, comprising John West QC, Kate Eastman SC and John Boultbee AM, announced on Friday that it had decided to terminate the Wallabies star’s employment for what had been determined a high-level breach of RA’s code of conduct.
    John West QC B.Com (NSW), LL.B. (Syd.), M.A. (Macq.)John has recently been recognised in Doyles guides latest Leading Workplace Health & Safety Law Senior Counsel – NSW, 2019 and Leading Employment Law Senior Counsel – Australia, 2019
    Kate Eastman SC (born 1966) is a leading Australian human rights lawyer and academic Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws from the University of New South Wales (UNSW). She then studied international human rights law and private international law at University College London from where she graduated with distinction. She also holds a Diploma of International Human Rights Law from the European University Institute, Florence Italy
    John Boultbee AM completed at Bachelor of Laws (Hons) at University of Sydney and Master of Laws at University of London After completing his legal studies, he worked in private practice as a barrister until 1989.

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    I'm not a religious man at all, but it makes me chuckle that so many attack the man and dispute what he is saying and don't just let it go, but has there ever been any proof either way in that is he actually right in what he says or are his detractors right?

The "woke" have certainly taken issue with so many traditional things and how do they know for sure it is the right thing to do and yeah how come muslims are allowed to believe in their big fellah and get all the hugs from people yet Izzy is downright attacked for what he says.

Just as well we stick with our worshipping of motorcycles, but they too can cause fires, so perhaps we are part of the sinners group.
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    motocompo
    He needs to do some study. Here's the real reason for bush fires.
    It's hardly a new thing, but hey, let's not burst his bigoted bubble.
    http://www.forest-education.com/wp-c...daptations.pdf

https://wildfiretoday.com/2014/03/03...ptus-and-fire/

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I care not for what he says, only his right to say it.

If his choice is to spout Religious Ravings, so be it, I support his right to do so whilst thinking he's an idiot for doing so.

I do however find it increasingly obvious that the same opinion is fine if spouted by one Religious Minority, but wrong is spouted by another....
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    If he wasn't a talented sports star he would be laughed at publicly for his primitive beliefs.
    This is a good example of how religion brainwashes people.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    aprilia
    ^^

Is that why the climate change cultists dont get laughed at anymore?

Oh wait they aint talented.....

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    ^^

Is that why the climate change cultists dont get laughed at anymore?

Oh wait they aint talented.....
    None of them??
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    None of them??
    Well Greta's clearly a talented retard. So you probably got me there.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    whatever he says doesn't take away from the fact his wife is one lady!!

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    whatever he says doesn't take away from the fact his wife is one lady!!
    He would look a level 5 Katman hypocrite if he was married to a man muzza, what with the forest fires and all

Thread Information