Thread: SATNR / BFTP / FBMC ALL KB'ers who can think and ride!

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!

Thumbs up SATNR / BFTP / FBMC ALL KB'ers who can think and ride!

As a KB'er from quite a ways back, I'd like to remind everybody here on KB that one of the things KB does so well is to get folk out and about, on their bikes.
    I'd like to offer a quiet, no stupid shit, gentle paced evenings riding. Every Thursday Night.
    Leaving the BP At the AutoBahn on the Southern Motorway by Papakura at 7 pm.
    Gathering there from as early as you like, usually congregating in front of the AutoBahn Cafe.
    This a scheduled Thursday Night ride organised and attended primarily by those of The South Auckland Thursday Night Riders (SATNR) group from here on KB.
    For a long time this group also formed the nuclueous of the BFTP (Blast From The Past) Older bikes owners and their steeds.
    For quite a while members of the Auckland area FBMC (Fat Bikers Motorcycle Club) also attended, this was a good mix of members of KB and provided many nights of good clean fun and games and being average, older bike riding fatties we all got about and along famously.
    Now for some details.
    When: Every Thursday Night.
    Where: Outside/or inside, The AutoBahn Cafe at the Southern Motorway BP, just past the Papakura Off Ramp.
    What time. Meet beginning anytime you want. Ride Off at 7pm sharp.

The Invitation is really open to all KB'ers who would like to come along.

Format: We do have a usual. RL (Ride leader) They travel at approx 90-100K's ph, Less if conditions require it and naturally, depending on the skills of our least experienced riders.
    We also have a. TEC (Tail End Charlie) Who makes sure we know how many riders we start with, arrive at stops and final destiantion with and who should be approched if for any reason you need to leave the group.
    Only rule really, is . Ride Your Own Ride, do not worry about holding other riders up, if you are not entirely happy with the pace or anything else about the evenings activities, feel free to simply slow up, stop or whatever else you might need to do to get yourself right before carrying on.
    This ride has existed for many years, it's encouraged many young and old, new and returning riders, men and woman and has never lost a rider on a Thursday Night.
    So come along, introduce yourself show off your ride, ask questions of the old hands, enjoy being among other riders who can and will give you the space to ride safely and happily.
    See you next week.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Thanks for the invite. I'll try to come in the next couple of weeks.

I'll be the one wearing a Safer Rides Hi Vis.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    Thanks for the invite. I'll try to come in the next couple of weeks.

I'll be the one wearing a Safer Rides Hi Vis.
    Be awesome to see you, feel free to come along anytime you can.

im just getting back into biking after 3 yr break, would love to come but im in north auckland so south is generally too far for me. Anyone wanting to ride north auckland let me know
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade Pastor View Post
    im just getting back into biking after 3 yr break, would love to come but im in north auckland so south is generally too far for me. Anyone wanting to ride north auckland let me know
    What are you riding now?

Bike
    Ah, Norf is just a notion! It's a slowish ride over da bridge or not a bad spin down the north western to the Southern, off at the Motorway BP just past Papakura. Roads out this way are good and theres almost always a pub at the end of the ride, meals and leonade only of course (Knot!)

Go, on give it a twirl.

Thread Information