Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Grace Millane.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Unless that person has explicitly agreed to be responsible for someone elses safety...

Because you are the only person that you have direct control over.
    So ... if you can see someone is having a life threatening issue, and you can take measures to prevent loss of life (or injury) ... THEY have to agree to it before you are allowed to do anything .. ??

Responsibility is a double edged sword. A sort of "It's not my problem ... or is it" situation. If it was YOU really needing URGENT help ... would you remember to give "Explicit" permission ... ???

It is not about "Control" over anybody ... but your actions have influence on events you did not initiate ... positively OR negatively.

Simple actions can save a life. For example ... relaxing a grip on your throat ... might save a life ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    R100GSPD
    i would think that it would be unreasonable to expect that you re going to be killed in a "normal" social situation.Injured maybe or robbed or maybe beaten up but killed?
    we are perhaps a kinda litmus test here...is it reasonable that we DONT ride our motorbikes anymore ?

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    i would think that it would be unreasonable to expect that you re going to be killed in a "normal" social situation.Injured maybe or robbed or maybe beaten up but killed?
    Surely you're not suggesting that asking someone you only met that day to choke you while having sex is a "normal" social situation.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Surely you're not suggesting that asking someone you only met that day to choke you while having sex is a "normal" social situation.
    There has been males (on this site) that ask other males to suck his cock.

Is that a "normal" social situation/expectation ... ??

Actually ... for some ... it is/was.

In BOTH cases ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    There has been males (on this site) that ask other males to suck his cock.

Is that a "normal" social situation/expectation ... ??
    That's quite some fixation you've got going there.

Bike
    husaberg
    That's quite some fixation you've got going there.
    Really he said it once, I "reminder distinctly" you did it likely over a hundred times to many different people, methinks its you that has the fixation dude.
    Nor was it the first time you mentioned a apparent fixation of yourself engaged in an homosexual activity. Nor was it the first or even 5th dude you claimed was fixated on you.
    Which brings us to what does it have to do with the thread subject why dont you answer the premse he presented to you. Or is it he just got you good and you are a little embarrassed about it?
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    When it comes to sex who defines what's normal? Other than US politicians of course, they seem unaturally fixated on what everybody else is doing in their bedroom.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    When it comes to sex who defines what's normal?
    Well I would suggest that asking someone who you only met that day to choke you while having sex is foolhardy in the extreme - even if you're prepared to consider it 'normal'.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Well I would suggest that asking someone who you only met that day to choke you while having sex is foolhardy in the extreme - even if you're prepared to consider it 'normal'.
    It's not uncommon. And how is it foolhardy? I trust that anyone choking me were I to ask, would have the self control to stop when I stopped responding.

I think it is 100% acceptable to expect everyone to stop choking a person in time for them to not die. Strangling someone is not as easy as it looks in the movies, it takes a fucking long time and a massive commitment.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    It's not uncommon. And how is it foolhardy? I trust that anyone choking me were I to ask, would have the self control to stop when I stopped responding.
    What part of "someone who you only met that day" don't you understand Drew?

Bike
    Sold

I think it is 100% acceptable to expect everyone to stop choking a person in time for them to not die. Strangling someone is not as easy as it looks in the movies, it takes a fucking long time and a massive commitment.
    Hmmm - how do you know that? -

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    What part of "someone who you only met that day" don't you understand Drew?
    I fully understand, and it's perfectly reasonable to expect someone to take part in risque sex play without them killing you.

Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Hmmm - how do you know that? -
    I know some people who like it, and had a girlfriend that liked it. I wasn't very good at doing the choking though, felt a bit 'rapey' to me.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    I fully understand
    I don't think you do Drew.

If you really think it's wise to ask (what amounts to) a total stranger to choke you, then please, do so more often.

We might get lucky one day.

Bike
    Sold
    I know some people who like it, and had a girlfriend that liked it. I wasn't very good at doing the choking though, felt a bit 'rapey' to me.
    Fair nuff Drew - - I bow to greater life experience - I prefer live and lively chicks (old chook these days) than something half dead -

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    I don't think you do Drew.

If you really think it's wise to ask (what amounts to) a total stranger to choke you, then please, do so more often.

We might get lucky one day.
    No, you just dont understand that there is no difference in trust between asking someone to choke you and someone just doing it anyway.

Thread Information