Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Honda VFR400 NC30

  1. #1
    Join Date
    22nd March 2015 - 16:18
    Bike
    RGV250
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    24

    Honda VFR400 NC30

    Well its time to pass the torch on...I do not really have to sell this bike but
    I have used it a handful of times over the years of owning her,
    and it needs to be used and enjoyed.
    Since the time I have owned it, it has a rear swing arm rebuild front and rear caliper rebuilds
    Service,Plugs the usual maintenance to keep it up to spec...
    all still fairly stock I do have another set of pipes and a a/m exhaust that
    was given to me,was never fitted also paddock stand and a Haynes manual.

    fired it up a few months ago...run up and run it around the block
    has always run nice never missed a beat and have never thrashed it to
    death,I have always tried my best to look after her.


    Always garaged and covered.
    Starting to become a very collectable series of bike and getting rare.
    Rego on hold and can come with a WOF upon sale if required.

    Give me a txt or call on
    0276658871 if interested no dumb questions we all know what these
    are worth and I feel the price is fair.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VFR400.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	915.1 KB 
ID:	343718  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    16th January 2010 - 17:09
    Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Location
    Otorohanga
    Posts
    2,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgv nutter View Post
    Well its time to pass the torch on...I do not really have to sell this bike but
    I have used it a handful of times over the years of owning her,
    and it needs to be used and enjoyed.
    Since the time I have owned it, it has a rear swing arm rebuild front and rear caliper rebuilds
    Service,Plugs the usual maintenance to keep it up to spec...
    all still fairly stock I do have another set of pipes and a a/m exhaust that
    was given to me,was never fitted also paddock stand and a Haynes manual.

    fired it up a few months ago...run up and run it around the block
    has always run nice never missed a beat and have never thrashed it to
    death,I have always tried my best to look after her.


    Always garaged and covered.
    Starting to become a very collectable series of bike and getting rare.
    Rego on hold and can come with a WOF upon sale if required.

    Give me a txt or call on
    0276658871 if interested no dumb questions we all know what these
    are worth and I feel the price is fair.
    Don't do it, remember how gutted you were when you sold your 1.5 VFRs to me!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    22nd March 2015 - 16:18
    Bike
    RGV250
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Don't do it, remember how gutted you were when you sold your 1.5 VFRs to me!
    I know mate..... I will Regret this one day down the line when you can never find them

  4. #4
    Join Date
    16th January 2010 - 17:09
    Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Location
    Otorohanga
    Posts
    2,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgv nutter View Post
    I know mate..... I will Regret this one day down the line when you can never find them
    I'd say you'll regret it as soon as it's ridden away, I did when I sold my NC24 lol.

    Worth the 4k for sure, anyone who says otherwise is a spud and doesn't deserve to ride it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •