Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fbmc 2020

Bike
    Rocket 111 Touring (2010)
    We'll meet you at the Paeroa cafe and take the short ride to Te Aroha.

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    A few more pics.... if it works

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Looks like you had fun kids. If you are ever down Palmy we have a car port to sleep under and secure back yard wiith LOTs of cocrete.

Oh and plenty of tools.

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Thanks for the welcome, it was a good day out. Perfect weather for riding.

Caseye, I would have been only a couple of minutes after you on the motorway and it was OK. Had to slow right down after Ramarama, then back to 50ish, another slow patch at Drury then back to normal speeds. I expect it was worse earlier in the afternoon though.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, it was a good day out. Perfect weather for riding.

Caseye, I would have been only a couple of minutes after you on the motorway and it was OK. Had to slow right down after Ramarama, then back to 50ish, another slow patch at Drury then back to normal speeds. I expect it was worse earlier in the afternoon though.
    Everyone who wants to ride on a Fat Bikers ride is welcome, usually they stick around too which is good.
    Yeah, motorway was horrible, but Gt Sth and under at Drury and we were home in minutes, great day weatherwise and the roads were relatively free and easy, usual car drivers wanting to split bikes up and accelerate when being passed, but handled with care and all was well, feel very free to join us anytime mate.
    OK, you FBMCérs out there, it's happening, we're coming back and the ride was Absolutely Bloody Brilliant, next is just 3 short weeks away.
    Details on the events calendar, the FBMC Group page and the FBMC 2020 thread, so no excuses.
    Grab ya Daks and lets getting Cracking!
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Looks like you had fun kids. If you are ever down Palmy we have a car port to sleep under and secure back yard wiith LOTs of cocrete.

Oh and plenty of tools.
    Cocrete, my fav!
    Te he, thank you for the invite, you just never know when a bunch of hairy assed fat bikers rocks up on your door.
    Been down to Palmy for a FBMC event a coupla years back, enjoyed that trip, we did!
    No reason why it couldn't happen again.
    hop into the group and lets put our heads together, when, where, etc.

Bike
    Canadian Red Back
    Yep had a feeling you were kicking FBMC back into life Cas, Somebody mentioned on the that other site that they had meet up with a couple of riders on African twins one of which had FBMC reg plate on it. Good luck Still got the Tshirt BTW.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Yep had a feeling you were kicking FBMC back into life Cas, Somebody mentioned on the that other site that they had meet up with a couple of riders on African twins one of which had FBMC reg plate on it. Good luck Still got the Tshirt BTW.
    Well I'll be buggered, look what turns up when you poke a stick under a rock!
    Gidday me ol mate!
    Yep, good and proper kicked her in the Guts Trev.
    Had a bloody awesome ride with some good ol boys, a newish girly (being Ratbag ) and a nice new chap called SaferRides.
    400K's travelled, a pie!@#$ or 2 an a Solitary (No, I mean it, just the one!) Beer at Oko.
    Bout time you travelled Norf young man, always a place to put yer head down up here.

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    I've been called many things but "nice" is a new one!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bike
    Canadian Red Back
    I was Up North Just before Xmas but not quite as North as you. I managed to get into mischief with some well behaved ( maybe) friends I served with In Waiouru

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I was Up North Just before Xmas but not quite as North as you. I managed to get into mischief with some well behaved ( maybe) friends I served with In Waiouru
    Next time, come get into some good old fashioned hi jinx with us lot up here.
    Be good to have you.

Bike
    To all you Fat Bikers out there in KB land, get your string and cans out and shout to the next guys not on KB that we're alive and kicking. In other words ,tell all of your mates Fatties already or not to come along.

Let them know we're riding next month, see below!
    Last ride That of the Feburary ride 2020 was brilliant, all who attended had a whale of a time and no time was lost rekindling old acquaintences.

So, as below the details can be found on the Home page Events calendar, each months ride is programmed already for the 2nd Sunday of each month, so put them in your ride diaries and get amongst it with us all.

The next FBMC ride will be on SUNDAY THE 8th OF MARCH 2020.
    Starting at the Now Z Petrol Station on the left of the off ramp on top of the Bombays. It is usual to mob up behind the shop beside their cardboard cupboard lock up (small windowless timber cage)
    It is going to be a 10am ride off, so get there ahead of time, gas up, fuel the body (pies, cakes, coffee) have a chat with the others and be ready to go at 10am sharp!
    Destination. The L & P Cafe Paeroa, via Kaiaua, Miranda, Kerepehi, Netherton and on to In, um,Paeroa.
    Through town to the BIG L&P Bottle for the obligatory Photo Shot then, back via Te Aroha, Ta Huna, Te Hoe , Ararimu.

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Starting at the Now Z Petrol Station on the left of the off ramp on top of the Bombays. It is usual to mob up behind the shop beside their cardboard cupboard lock up (small windowless timber cage)
    It is going to be a 10am ride off, so get there ahead of time, gas up, fuel the body (pies, cakes, coffee) have a chat with the others and be ready to go at 10am sharp!
    Destination. The L & P Cafe Paeroa, via Kaiaua, Miranda, Kerepehi, Netherton and on to In, um,Paeroa.
    Through town to the BIG L&P Bottle for the obligatory Photo Shot then, back via Te Aroha, Ta Huna, Te Hoe , Ararimu.
    Looking forward to this.

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by eldog View Post
    Looking forward to this.
    Good on ya mate! You wont be disappointed.

Bike
    The Important Bits First.

The other Important bits, do come along,Fatty or not it's feeling like a Fat Biker that's the magical Ingredient.
    Pies, aromatic beverages and a Love of a ride are the most important parts of being a Fat Biker, so feel free to come ride with us.

Thread Information