Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fbmc 2020

Bike
    Rocket 111 Touring (2010)
    Bugger! Just seen this and could have met you for lunch.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by FLUB View Post
    Bugger! Just seen this and could have met you for lunch.
    Sorry me ol mate, conceived the idea on Friday night, posted it up on Satdee, hows about you send me a Pm and lets make sure we can communicate without the need of public forums.

Well FBMCérs we rode again.
    The Monavale Blueberry farm out the back of Cambridge was Awesome (Been here 4 times in the last 12 months(first time with some Ulyssians, who graciously showed an ignorant traveller how to get there)
    It's cut the Mustard each time.
    Plenty of safe off road parking, lots of big tables, inside and out, amongst the blueberries!
    Today's lunch, smashed avocado's on Ciabatta bread, with dried tom's and poached eggs and a slice of BLUEBERRY Creamed Cheesecake) Which I had to share with the Bro in law,
    Purchased a bottle of their finest vintage Blueberry, Red/Blue? Dry wine, tried this last time Ratbag and I were here, amazing textures and flavours, so took one home for her.
    There we 2 different car clubs in attendance today, Ford Zephyr's Mk's 1-3 and a lonely but surprisingly good looking, ""Land Crab"". Still plenty of space and as always the service was brilliant.
    Next month, or perhaps the following, when weather might be better, we should re look at the Northern ride.
    It did rain today, we got from Papakura to lunch unscathed, thena ll the way to Mercer before any serious rain fell, no one got wet,wet, Home with bike a bit grubby but no soaking gear, all in all a great day out.
    More notice next time, for sure.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Couldn't make it today, pleased to hear you had a good ride.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Next month, or perhaps the following, when weather might be better, we should re look at the Northern ride.
    What ride is this??

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Thread Information