Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fbmc 2020

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!

Fbmc 2020

Well, the FBMC is once again dipping their collective toes.
    See below for the Monthly ride notice.
    Know that it will start from the Quay Street MacDonalds on the Waterfront opposite the Container Terminal.
    Heres a link.
    Anytime from early morning onwards. On the 9th Of February 2020
    Ride Off will be 10 am sharp.
    There will be a ride Leader and TEC and all FBMC their friends and family are invited along.

Destination will be decided for the next run, by those attending the last ride, that DESTINATION will be Notified in this thread each month.

The FBMC has always been a KB based Group and that is the only hard and fast rule,all communications between club memebrs and your ride organiser/s will be done on our KB Group pages or here in the general forum pages for the FBMC.
    The first ride will probably be a classic, Paeroa, Kopu perhaps, suggestions welcome.
    Start thinking of places we can go, within a 2-3 hour ride window, to ensure we get there, get feed and get home before dark, we hate the dark!
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    The first ride will be an old favourite, The FBMC will ride to Viands Bakery in Kihikiki.
    Proper fat Biker Fare this is, bit of a nosh here then off to the Arapuni dam for a bit of a look see then, head home, via Putaruru (got a great PUB) this place has, I ought to know it's me Home town!
    So come on Post up, who's coming who's chickening out?
    Someone say, "chicken"??

Bike
    Rocket 111 Touring (2010)
    Good to see the return of the Pie and a Pint ride. I'll try and join you at Viands. It will be good to catch up with some of the old crowd.

By the way, the original owners, Shane & Cathy, are now at The Baker, next to Caltex in Tirau. The loss of Shane in Viands has meant that the pies are not quite as good as they used to be. Still good but not Gold Winner standard. If anyone wants pies to take home, they could easily drop into The Baker and buy some of the originals. It is a much smaller bakery and doesn't have the same wide selection as Viands, but they taste great.

If there are a few planning to drop in, it would pay to phone a couple of days before so that Cathy can make sure they have enough stock. My plan would be a Boil-up pie from Viands and a Mince n Cheese from The Baker

Sent from my HUAWEI M2-802L using Tapatalk

Bike
    Flubbbbbbby! hey me ol mate, thats good news, now we'vegot TWO pie places, yes!
    Come on you lot sound off, who else is coming along???

Bike
    he's back !!!
    the main street of Kihikihi is now full of options for food, Viands of course then there is the Bakehouse ( if you want a sit down meal try the Kiwi breakfast ), Manakaia opened late last year ( Nice Coffee ) if you are passing through on a Saturday there is a Sushi shop that's open till@4:30pm & also Hummimg bird which do yummy freshly baked breads & is next to Motozone ( also a great shop, Joe is awesome ) unfortunately Hoops & Scoops ( ice cream parlor ) has moved into TA but the dairy across from Motozone do great big one's !! just my 2 cents worth from a local
    I Used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia01 View Post
    the main street of Kihikihi is now full of options for food, Viands of course then there is the Bakehouse ( if you want a sit down meal try the Kiwi breakfast ), Manakaia opened late last year ( Nice Coffee ) if you are passing through on a Saturday there is a Sushi shop that's open till@4:30pm & also Hummimg bird which do yummy freshly baked breads & is next to Motozone ( also a great shop, Joe is awesome ) unfortunately Hoops & Scoops ( ice cream parlor ) has moved into TA but the dairy across from Motozone do great big one's !! just my 2 cents worth from a local
    Cheers man! Well said and duly noted.

Bike
    Tiger 1050/ Racing Sidecar/KX450F
    Quote Originally Posted by FLUB View Post
    Good to see the return of the Pie and a Pint ride. I'll try and join you at Viands. It will be good to catch up with some of the old crowd.

By the way, the original owners, Shaun & Cathy, are now at The Baker, next to Caltex in Tirau. The loss of Shaun in Viands has meant that the pies are not quite as good as they used to be. Still good but not Gold Winner standard. If anyone wants pies to take home, they could easily drop into The Baker and buy some of the originals. It is a much smaller bakery and doesn't have the same wide selection as Viands, but they taste great.

If there are a few planning to drop in, it would pay to phone a couple of days before so that Cathy can make sure they have enough stock. My plan would be a Boil-up pie from Viands and a Mince n Cheese from The Baker

Sent from my HUAWEI M2-802L using Tapatalk

Well that explains why the pies from The Baker are so good
    No Bull Sheds F1 Sidecar Team - Proudly supported by:

No Bull Sheds - Putoline Oils - Shoei Helmets - Raecin Motorsport - Mad Graphics

Bike
    the one of my dreams
    Would have loved to join you guys, but sadly working that weekend. Hope you all have a blast. Consider Clevedon Pub via Miranda for a ride out. Great roads down that way. Have fun.
    Any day above ground is a good day, Any moment alone with you
    Any day above ground is a good day and true

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by ust2b View Post
    Would have loved to join you guys, but sadly working that weekend. Hope you all have a blast. Consider Clevedon Pub via Miranda for a ride out. Great roads down that way. Have fun.
    Thank you Newvie,(Op's, Newbie) might just do that! Pity about that working thing!

Bike
    the one of my dreams
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Thank you Newvie, might just do that! Pity about that working thing!
    Ah yes, but someone has to do it. Living for the day the government pays me to stay home and not work
    Any day above ground is a good day, Any moment alone with you
    Any day above ground is a good day and true

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Start thinking of places we can go, within a 2-3 hour ride window
    I know somewhere but its pretty damn hot there at the moment!!

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    OK, so there is a ride on this Sunday.
    To Viands and Infinity!
    As Below.
    Know that it will start from the Quay Street MacDonalds on the Waterfront Opposite the container terminal.
    Heres a link, anytime from early morning onwards. On Sunday the 9th of February 2020.
    Ride Off will be 10 am sharp.
    There will be a ride Leader and TEC and all FBMC their friends and family are invited along.
    So come on out you old fart fatty's lets be having you!

Bike
    Rocket 111 Touring (2010)
    So Viands around midday

Sent from my BV9700Pro using Tapatalk

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by FLUB View Post
    So Viands around midday

Sent from my BV9700Pro using Tapatalk
    Yep, be good to catch up then mate.

Next?????