Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stolen Motorcycles

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jim.cox View Post
    Nah Mate,

I've got some mates with big black leather jackets ( and belts ).

Just need the target location....
    My bottom.

Sorry. I got all excited. What were we talking about?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    04 Buell XB12R 06 WR250F
    Im almosts 100% sure this is my WR450F rider in yellow. not sure if its got the motard wheels or the offroad wheels, they took both sets. Hard part is trying to find him.

Why would you ride that long and that gnarly stuff if you don't have to, Its what we do, we love it.
    Nathan Woods R.I.P.

Bike
    04 Buell XB12R 06 WR250F
    No thanks to the police, I recovered my bike. They are f@#kin useless, Don't rely on them. Gave them a call to say we had located the bike, but it was only going to be a very short time frame before they left. The cops wanted to know my bikes make, model, and rego, gave the address where we were, she couldn't even find the address on google maps. In the end we confronted them our selves I came out a little worse for wear, but the main thing is I got the bike back. I did get run over by my own bike, as he was trying to get away. Managed to pull the bike and him to the ground very lucky the rest of the group didn't step in to help him out, I think they where quite stunned at what my daughter ripping into the guy who was trying to get back on the bike. In the end had a bit of a discussion with them, they realized we where just out to get my bike back, so told the rest of the group to leave it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Why would you ride that long and that gnarly stuff if you don't have to, Its what we do, we love it.
    Nathan Woods R.I.P.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Well done oldguy and company.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    It offends me that the NZ Police are so damned incompetent that they stand by and let an incident like this take place. Without supporting The Victim, not that you are,or should ever consider yourself to be one!
    Wish I was there with you mate. Glad the bikes back, what of the Nonda?
    Hope to catch up with you on Thursday aye.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Well done John, glad you didn't get too hurt. Do you know who the arsehole is? Name and shame!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Good on you = you should have told police you think the guy has a knife or gun

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    04 Buell XB12R 06 WR250F
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Well done John, glad you didn't get too hurt. Do you know who the arsehole is? Name and shame!
    Yep he's part of the killer bees, gave the cops all this and the video and still nothing, still no action, dont know whats up with the police. Today up Manukau city a couple of guys rode by right in front of a cop he didn't even look that interested.
    Nathan Woods R.I.P.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Nobody who could pay the fines was in the web.

Joe public is a far better revenue source. I used to respect the police. Now I realise how corupt they are. Not for money but for the internal drivers to succeed.

Bike
    Suzuki Smash 2016. (Yes, really!)
    [QUOTE=oldguy;1131152816]No thanks to the police, I recovered my bike. They are f@#kin useless, Don't rely on them. Gave them a call to say we had located the bike, but it was only going to be a very short time frame before they left. The cops wanted to know my bikes make, model, and rego, gave the address where we were, she couldn't even find the address on google maps. In the end we confronted them our selves I came out a little worse for wear, but the main thing is I got the bike back. I did get run over by my own bike, as he was trying to get away. Managed to pull the bike and him to the ground very lucky the rest of the group didn't step in to help him out, I think they where quite stunned at what my daughter ripping into the guy who was trying to get back on the bike. In the end had a bit of a discussion with them, they realized we where just out to get my bike back, so told the rest of the group to leave it./QUOTE]

They're too busy harassing law abiding gun owners/collectors at Cindy Horseface's request to worry about solving crime.
    "Statistics are used as a drunk uses lampposts - for support, not illumination."

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Dont bring gun laws into it. Lots of people are killed with guns that were legal at some stage. We had more lax gun laws than America and that's a disgrace.

Thread Information