Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: It's a small world out there.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    21st June 2016 - 08:52
    Bike
    1976 Honda 125
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    5

    Talking It's a small world out there.

    Saw an article in the north and south magazine last
    year about John Pace having a motor bike that del boy rode in
    open all hours.
    I used to work with that guy.Good guy that.I didn't know that his father was
    on to the matter bourne though.
    Also met a woman who's brother used to go around to Ozzy Osbournes
    place for lunch because he knew his daughter,
    It;s a small world out there.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    7th September 2009 - 09:47
    Bike
    Yo momma
    Location
    Podunk USA
    Posts
    4,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikkie View Post
    Saw an article in the north and south magazine last
    year about John Pace having a motor bike that del boy rode in
    open all hours.
    I used to work with that guy.Good guy that.I didn't know that his father was
    on to the matter bourne though.
    Also met a woman who's brother used to go around to Ozzy Osbournes
    place for lunch because he knew his daughter,
    It;s a small world out there.
    Granville was in open all hours. Delboy was in only fools and horses.
    Team America fuck yeah!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    14th June 2007 - 22:39
    Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Location
    Pigs back.
    Posts
    4,840
    Allegedly Noel Edmonds lives in NZ now...

    I love the way our little nation attracts the big hitters.
    Manopausal.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    7th September 2009 - 09:47
    Bike
    Yo momma
    Location
    Podunk USA
    Posts
    4,484
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    Allegedly Noel Edmonds lives in NZ now...

    I love the way our little nation attracts the big hitters.
    If money is no object then NZ is a great place to live. Different story for the ordinary man.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12300989
    Team America fuck yeah!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    5th December 2009 - 12:32
    Bike
    Black as
    Location
    Te Mosgiel
    Posts
    2,748
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    If money is no object then NZ is a great place to live. Different story for the ordinary man.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12300989
    And they say the English whinge.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    13th February 2006 - 13:12
    Bike
    raptor 1000
    Location
    Dunedin
    Posts
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    If money is no object then NZ is a great place to live. Different story for the ordinary man.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12300989
    have you seen Houso's Straya is where its at
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcHYvYstE6Y

  7. #7
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    8,836
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    have you seen Houso's Straya is where its at
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcHYvYstE6Y
    Housos was recommended to me, I'm glad it was.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

  8. #8
    Join Date
    10th December 2019 - 12:24
    Bike
    Twowheeled
    Location
    Pn
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    have you seen Houso's Straya is where its at
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcHYvYstE6Y
    That's bloody good,

  9. #9
    Join Date
    7th September 2009 - 09:47
    Bike
    Yo momma
    Location
    Podunk USA
    Posts
    4,484
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    have you seen Houso's Straya is where its at
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcHYvYstE6Y
    Never heard of it.
    Watched 10 minutes and now hooked.
    Fucking classic!!!
    I can watch youtube on my jumbotron so when I get a spare 4 hours its all on.
    Thanks for the tip.
    Team America fuck yeah!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •