Thread: Level 2 rides

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1

Level 2 rides

Where are people planning to go on their first level 2 ride?

I'm not sure what the limit of 10 people in gatherings means for group rides though. Does that mean you can't have more than 10 on a ride, or do you need to be in groups with 10 or fewer when you stop?

Bike
    ES XTZ
    If you're in ChCh id STAY AWAY from the Akkas GP circuit, maybe a ride to Kumara , weather forecast looks good.

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    Where are people planning to go on their first level 2 ride?

I'm not sure what the limit of 10 people in gatherings means for group rides though. Does that mean you can't have more than 10 on a ride, or do you need to be in groups with 10 or fewer when you stop?
    Coromandel Town to Boyds in Hamilton to get my KTM serviced. A nice 350 km round trip of mainly twisty back roads to shake the cobwebs off . Really looking forward to a social ride with some of my IAM mates, whenever that may be.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletman View Post
    If you're in ChCh id STAY AWAY from the Akkas GP circuit, maybe a ride to Kumara , weather forecast looks good.
    Totally agree.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletman View Post

...fuck yeah...stay off my driveway...it has been so quiet on SH75 that I thought I'd gone back in time by 30 years, when I first moved out this way...I actually got fucked off when a very noisy motorcycle, the only traffic on the road that day came through...I could hear it from 6 or so ks down the lake until it was halfway up the Hilltop road...it was a peace shattering ordeal, made me feel guilty that I have a noisy fucking motorcycle...traffic is building a little now though...

Thread Information