Thread: GSX750ESD Lasp Post (I Promise) lol

Bike
    2015 Suzuki M109R

GSX750ESD Lasp Post (I Promise) lol

Finally all fixed, got an OE igniter unit, thanks Simon, and it runs and starts like a dream, no more having to jump start off a running vehicle yaaaaa. Not knocking them but yea, HyperPak igniter units seem to be very very voltage sensitive. Also dont seem to run as well as having an OE igniter or CDI. I think most of those HyperPak units are just a generic unit with only one set ignition curve and are just wired different to suit different bikes. I have trouble with them in the past as well with bikes not seeming to run as well as they should. Hmm, now, do I sell it or keep it?? I'm very tempted to keep it as it is a very very tidy bike and as original as can be hmmmmmmmmmmm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GSX750ESD.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	835.3 KB 
ID:	344436  

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    What s the details milage etc of the bike.? I may be looking for something to suppliment the CB. Sukuki had a bad run with reg/rec/coils in that era. Only thing I didn't like about the ESD was that 16 inch front wheel otherwize I would hasve Traded my EZ on one.

Bike
    2015 Suzuki M109R
    1986, 73,000km, has had 4 owners from memory all of which knew each other, It has previously had reg/rectifier issues and has been updated with modern parts. In its whole life it has never ever been dropped, everything down to the toolkit is original except for the slip on mufflers. Very tight quiet running engine.

Thread Information