Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2020 Election Thread

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Trust me, yours is no better than his - if your twisting of Sadiq Khan's words are anything to go by.
    Except I've given a context as to why I don't buy that his comment was made under the guise that we must be vigilant, pointing to past decisions that contradict that interpretation and reinforce the fatalist interpretation.

Not only that, but from his own Website, there are many, with commands of the English Language far greater than You or I, that also took that interpretation.

That's the difference.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Not only that, but from his own Website, there are many, with commands of the English Language far greater than You or I, that also took that interpretation.
    How about giving us some examples then - just so we can see whether their agenda matches yours.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    How about giving us some examples then - just so we can see whether their agenda matches yours.
    Knife Crime for starters - in particular his refusal to maintain a policy that has a demonstrable reduction in the amount of Knife Crime, because it clashes with his Social Justice Ideals.

Apologia for BLM rioters - calling them peaceful protestors, whilst simultaneously not targeting the criminals who are desecrating the Cenotaph.

His support of 'Climate and social justice' - regardless of the consequences.

His support of the Remain campaign - despite the referendum and the Conservative victory.

All this comes back to one key point, which is ubiquitous amongst far-left Groups: Utopia is only ever one more murder away.

Or to be specific: If you have to suffer, so that Sadiq get's his perfect vision, then so be it - you have to get used to Terrorism being part and parcel of a modern City.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Knife Crime for starters - in particular his refusal to maintain a policy that has a demonstrable reduction in the amount of Knife Crime, because it clashes with his Social Justice Ideals.

Apologia for BLM rioters - calling them peaceful protestors, whilst simultaneously not targeting the criminals who are desecrating the Cenotaph.

His support of 'Climate and social justice' - regardless of the consequences.

His support of the Remain campaign - despite the referendum and the Conservative victory.
    But that's not what I asked.

You quite clearly stated "there are many, with commands of the English language far greater than you or I, that also took that interpretation".

So who are these 'many'?

I'd like to see if their agenda match yours.

All this comes back to one key point, which is ubiquitous amongst far-left Groups: Utopia is only ever one more murder away.

Or to be specific: If you have to suffer, so that Sadiq get's his perfect vision, then so be it - you have to get used to Terrorism being part and parcel of a modern City.
    And there you go again - making shit up.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    But that's not what I asked.

You quite clearly stated "there are many, with commands of the English language far greater than you or I, that also took that interpretation".

So who are these 'many'?

I'd like to see if their agenda match yours.
    For starters, see the Mayoral website.

There are libertarian commentators, Right-wing commentators, Working Class traditional Labour voters.

You could say that their Agenda that matches is being against the rise of Social Justice.

And there you go again - making shit up.
    I present to you CHAZ/CHOP - in 2 weeks went through all the stages of Communism - no need to make shit up, it's there, happening right now.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    For starters, see the Mayoral website.

There are libertarian commentators, Right-wing commentators, Working Class traditional Labour voters.

You could say that their Agenda that matches is being against the rise of Social Justice.
    Then you should be able to give us any number of examples.

I present to you CHAZ/CHOP - in 2 weeks went through all the stages of Communism - no need to make shit up, it's there, happening right now.
    Now I know Sadiq Khan is all for diversity and supporting minority groups but could you show me where he specifically supports the CHAZ/CHOP movement?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Then you should be able to give us any number of examples.
    There's the above from the Mayorall website, where it's a question from a council member.

Libertarians

(about 6 minutes in to where it's referenced as part of a much wider point - namely the Context I referred to)

Right wingers - That would be the God Emperors Son: Donald Trump Jr.

As above, all of them seem to have a disagreement with Woke culture - I think 3 is good enough to prove the over-arching point.

Now I know Sadiq Khan is all for diversity and supporting minority groups but could you show me where he specifically supports the CHAZ/CHOP movement?
    His support of Black Lives Matter.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    His support of Black Lives Matter.
    But black lives do matter. (Leaving out the fact that supporting Black Lives Matter isn't actually specifically endorsing CHAZ/CHOP).

Not any more than any other lives - but they certainly do matter.

Or do you disagree?

(Or deep down, are you just upset that he allowed a baby Trump balloon to fly over the streets of London?)

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Katman you are starting to sound like pritch. Full of poo poo.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    But black lives do matter.
    Not any more than any other lives - but they certainly do matter.
    So the correct formulation of that would be 'All Lives Matter' - you might want to have a chat with some of the BLM Protestors - They'll happily tell you that "NO! Only Black Lives Matter!" - which kinda betrays the underpinnings of the movement.

(Leaving out the fact that supporting Black Lives Matter isn't actually specifically endorsing CHAZ/CHOP).
    Actually, it is.

On two deep, philosophical counts.

The first is this: https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/blm-co...ained-marxist/

"We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories."

Which is exactly what CHAZ/CHOP was - Started off as a glorious revolution when the oppressive Police were ousted and now they can live in Utopia - only took 1 week for a Dictator to rise and another week for armed Vigilantes/Death Squads to roam the streets, killing kids.

Let me be perfectly clear, regardless of whether you are aware of the ideological underpinnings (and since we are talking about Sadiq Khan, I'm assuming a degree of understanding of politics on his behalf), Support for BLM is support for a Revolutionary Communist ideology. The same Ideology that both Spawned and subsequently destroyed CHAZ/CHOP

The Second is this: The call from BLM is the complete defunding and removal of the Police - Which is what they did in CHAZ/CHOP - and what happened? Crimes went up for a start (no shit Sherlock), but then what happened? In the abscence of the Police, the Brutal and the Powerful took upon the Mantle of enforcement for themselves without the safeguards that a modern society puts around organisations like the Police and Military and in a week shot 7 people, killing 2 - not to mention all the random beatings, rapes etc. etc. that happened.

Or do you disagree?
    I agree that All Lives Matter...

I can agree that there are conversations about the usage of Force by the Police that are continually needed, I can agree that the Police could do with more Training, I can agree that we need to look at ways to ensure that Officers who are outside of acceptable limits aren't protected by Unions and their Peers, I can agree that we need to look at ways to ensure that Officers don't become Jaded or that Profiling doesn't become overt.

These are grievances that could and should be looked at, discussed, argued about etc.

Perhaps though, the most interesting fact is that for every 10,000 arrests - 4 White people are killed by the US police and 3 Black people are killed.

Now, even though over 80% of those people killed were armed - let's assume that each one is a Travesty, the above stat shows that the US Police force isn't fundamentally racist.

Then let's talk about the biggest threat to Black lives - it's not the 'White Man', it's not the 'Police', hell, it's not even an old Racist cop who is notorious for being heavy handed who probably still exists in some Police Department somewhere.

The biggest killer of Young Black men, is other Young Black Men.

The current wave of BLM protests have killed more Black Men than the original incident, it's destroyed Black Businesses and Black Communities.

Do their Black Lives Matter? Not, it would seem, to BLM.

(Or deep down, are you just upset that he allowed a baby Trump balloon to fly over the streets of London?)
    You tell me: Have I ever blocked anyone on here? Have I ever called for your censorship? Have I not defended people I find intolerable upon points of principals that upholding of their rights is the protection of my own?

Honestly - I hope they fly 1,000 baby Trump balloons - the wailing and petty gnashing of teeth is only going to galvanize Trump's existing voter base and convinces the swing voter of the insanity in the current Left Wing, leaving them to either vote for Trump or protest vote in exasperation - thus ensuring the re-election.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    I agree that All Lives Matter...
    Unless they're Iraqi children caught up in sanctions that they had no part in causing - according to you.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Unless they're Iraqi children caught up in sanctions that they had no part in causing - according to you.
    Were it within my power to snap my fingers, fixing all the misery and suffering in the world, I would, but alas, I cannot.

Were it the case that Evil Dictators with a penchant for Torture, using Chemical Weapons on their own people, extrajudicial killings could be brought to justice with ne'er an innocent bystander hurt, then I would make it so, but alas, I also, cannot.

Sometimes, to exorcise a greater evil, innocent people have to suffer and die, the question then becomes - how do we know what is the greater Evil - and given how certain events played out, I sleep soundly at night.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    ….I sleep soundly at night.
    I'm sure those 500,000 children would have loved to have the opportunity of hearing you say that.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I'm sure those 500,000 children would have loved to have the opportunity of hearing you say that.
    Whereas you'd stand idly by whilst they were being tortured and gassed, for fear of getting your hands dirty.

Oh. So. Virtuous.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Simply saying we fucked up but will fix it doesn't make it go away or let anyone off the hook for the fuck up. Since they were elected (by Winston Peters) Labour have had a so far never ending string of failures, blunders and fuck ups. The tooth monster has shown she is good at managing difficult situations but as far as running a country goes it has been a colossal failure. The way her luck has been running I wouldn't be surprised to see some other catastrophe just before voting time that will help all the dumb shits forget just how useless her and her party of muppets have been.
    New covid 19 cases in the US climbed to an all-time high of more than 50,000 overnight meaning the nation has now smashed its seven-day average for infections.
    not only that The infection curve is now rising in 40 out of 50 states.

US unemployment rate rate is 11.1 percent. But new data also released by the Labor Department showed that 1.4 million people filed unemployment claims for the first time last week, marking the 15th straight week of claims that exceeded 1 million.
    Conversely The New Zealand unemployment rate to 6.3 per cent.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trump takes a dump on the US.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	346338
    Ps how are you getting on with those claims of what you alleged clinton said.........

https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1131164229
    That’s not true. I remember her trying to say she slipped.
    I watched it live. I remember it like it was yesterday. A few minutes after it happened one of her minions, in a live interview, said she slipped. So you can stick your specific search up your arse.
    I don't see or feel the need to answer to a total dickhead like you.
    Unless you simply f-ed it up and dont want to simply say it...........
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information