Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: The 2020 Election Thread

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Was recommended to watch this. It'll take about 45 minutes of your time, you'll have to decide if it was worth it. It certainly paints a picture.

https://interactives.stuff.co.nz/202...gn=falseprofit
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Was recommended to watch this. It'll take about 45 minutes of your time, you'll have to decide if it was worth it. It certainly paints a picture.

https://interactives.stuff.co.nz/202...gn=falseprofit
    I'm a touch confused....

Stuff is telling me that it's aligned with the Alt-right and Q-anon movements, supported by 'White Supremecists' (the article throws in GamerGate for good measure - LOL), along with all the usual -ists and -isms from The Media.

and yet...

It opens with a Maori bloke giving a Maori welcome....

So which is it?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    I'm a touch confused....

Stuff is telling me that it's aligned with the Alt-right and Q-anon movements, supported by 'White Supremecists' (the article throws in GamerGate for good measure - LOL), along with all the usual -ists and -isms from The Media.

and yet...

So which is it?
    What's confusing?

Are you saying Maori can't believe in Q Anon - or any of the other bullshit he peddles?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    What's confusing?

Are you saying Maori can't believe in Q Anon - or any of the other bullshit he peddles?
    Of course they can believe in Q-Anon,

However it's the Alt-right and the links to White Supremacy that are incompatible with being Maori.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Of course they can believe in Q-Anon,

However it's the Alt-right and the links to White Supremacy that are incompatible with being Maori.
    I dunno, the mongrel mob seem quite cozy with the nazi movement with the swastikas and sieg heil thing going on. I'm sure Hitler would of found them some nice cozy motels to stay in with special shower blocks for them too.

Bike
    nightrod
    Some do this, some do that (Maori).
    They don't necessarily need a reason.

And they don't have to fit into the warped perception of what TDL thinks they should be doing.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    I dunno, the mongrel mob seem quite cozy with the nazi movement with the swastikas and sieg heil thing going on. I'm sure Hitler would of found them some nice cozy motels to stay in with special shower blocks for them too.
    Sure, they are quite cozy with the Supremacist part, it's the other parts that are the issue.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Some do this, some do that (Maori).
    They don't necessarily need a reason.

And they don't have to fit into the warped perception of what TDL thinks they should be doing.
    It's not a case of what I think they should be doing - it's a case that the claims are mutually exclusive - one cannot be a member of a White Supremecist organization if one is not White. It's kinda the defining characteristic.

Therefore - when they try and link a Maori MP with White Supremecist organisations this can only mean 2 things:

1: They are ignorant as to what they are talking about.
    2: They are deceptive in what they are talking about.

In either case, that is the point at which the Article and video have zero credibility.

And for the record - I don't like the Advance party of any of their Candidates.

Bike
    nightrod

?

I'm a touch confused....

and yet...

So which is it?
    Can you point out where in the article they established their was support from 'White Supremacists'? (Not unintelligible nonsense).

Assuming you used single quotation marks intentionally, a simple Ctrl F shows 'White Supremacists' is only mentioned once in the article which is regarding an ex 'White Supremacist' - Caleb Cain.

Don't get defensive - I am genuinely interested in this topic.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Can you point out where in the article they established their was support from 'White Supremacists'? (Not unintelligible nonsense).
    There's a video as well, The links to QAnon (widely regarded as either a Far-right or an Alt-Right conspiracy) and the mentions to the Alt-Right (an ethnocentric ideology, linked to White Supremacy), the references to the Christchurch shooter etc.

They were doing this as the Candidate was doing a greeting in Maori.

Assuming you used single quotation marks intentionally, a simple Ctrl F shows 'White Supremacists' is only mentioned once in the article which is regarding an ex 'White Supremacist' - Caleb Cain.

Don't get defensive - I am genuinely interested in this topic.
    I agree - why is an ex white supremacist relevant then?

What does this have to with Advance if Advance has nothing to do with White Supremacy?

However, if you want to establish a soft-link in the mind of the reader between the 2 concepts, then it makes perfect sense. Add in some other concepts that Joe-Public is not well-versed in (but has been told they are bad and the haven of White Supremacy) and viola.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Stephen Miller, a Trump advisor, is widely considered to hold white supremacist views. He is Jewish. Jewish history would seem incompatible with the views espoused by white supremacists, neither are the latter noted for their love of Jews.

Senator Raphael Eduardo Cruz, son of a Cuban immigrant, got himself elected in Texas as a white supremacist.

It would seem some people are extremely flexible in their outlook. There is nothing to suggest Maori are any different to anybody else in that regard.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Stephen Miller, a Trump advisor, is widely considered to hold white supremacist views. He is Jewish. Jewish history would seem incompatible with the views espoused by white supremacists, neither are the latter noted for their love of Jews.

Senator Raphael Eduardo Cruz, son of a Cuban immigrant, got himself elected in Texas as a white supremacist.

It would seem some people are extremely flexible in their outlook. There is nothing to suggest Maori are any different to anybody else in that regard.
    Or.....

Just throwing this out there.....

They aren't actually White Supremecists

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Or.....

Just throwing this out there.....

They aren't actually White Supremecists
    Says you. As always though, you are out of step.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Says you. As always though, you are out of step.
    Strange....

I'm looking in your post for some form of proof that these individuals are guilty of White Supremacy?

Yet it appears to be lacking?

I'm willing to wager that I can predict the level of proof that you'd post , probably a Guardian article, probably linking a number of critical statements about either illegal migrants or Islamic terrorists as being 'proof' of White Supremacy...

I again point you to your own statements - you agree there's a contradiction, but instead of dismissing the obvious, you cling to the contradictory statement.

Bike
    husaberg

Act National coalition.

Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Once people get a proper reaming from the taxes to pay for Covid money drop there will be swing to right.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    only with people who believe in fairy dust and head nods.
    what about all last elections promises/bribes whats the princess delivered ?

Quote Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
    So, TVNZ and liarbour are not releasing the latest Colmar Brunton poll...
    Possibly like the herald's poll that was taken down a few days ago. When the reality does not match the rhetoric of the regressive leftists' things have to be changed. I wonder when they will start using their chinese communist overlord's line of "You have mis-spoken!"?

Quote Originally Posted by Binboi View Post
    Labour has failed miserably in keeping its election promises. That coupled with all the other blunders horseface has mishandled, Curran, Lees Galloway, that Murray woman who yelled at her people for missing that photo opportuniddy, etc National has a great chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information