Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2020 Election Thread

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Only afer someone took a pic & dobbed him in.

The dinner was with senior members of Oravida, a company that deals with New Zealand dairy products, and a senior Chinese government official. Collins' husband David Wong-Tung is a director of the company.
    Key met Collins this morning to express his disappointment that she did not come clean when questions were first raised about her visiting Oravida offices during her official visit to China last year.
    With three weeks to go until the September 20 election, here's my daily round-up of political news on Saturday August 30, including Prime Minister John Key's announcement he had accepted Judith Collins' resignation as Justice Minister after he received a copy of a 2011 email from Cameron Slater saying Collins was "gunning" for Serious Fraud Office Director Adam Feeley.
    Collins later appeared in Auckland and read a statement denying she had pressured Feeley to leave and said she had been subject to a two year-long smear campaign.
    National Party cabinet minister Judith Collins is forced to resign her portfolios after being involved in a string of scandals. Early in the year she is accused of a conflict of interest after an overseas trip where she appeared to be promoting milk products produced by Oravida – a New Zealand company of which her husband is a director. Later in the year, claims emerge in Nicky Hager's book Dirty Politics that Collins had passed on private information about public servants to right-wing attack-blogger Cameron Slater. New Zealand First leader Winston Peters also claims in the same month that Collins had approached him to do a post-2014 election deal with National with Collins as leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    motocompo
    We were discussing Dave's retardation weren't we?

Bike
    VFR800

Politicians

Lolz, they all appear to be a pack of self serving ratbags regardless of ideology.

Bike
    husaberg
    We were discussing Dave's retardation weren't we?
    No we were not ,you were, I was discussing Collins was big on law and order unless it was following it. then you interjected as a distraction.
    I was previously discussing the fact even in Nationals polls they are sinking........
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Not really, He admitted it rather then lied about it......
    It's not like he had a choice.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    It's not like he had a choice.
    You are kidding. youre Goat. Has never fessed upwhen he clearly gets it wrong

then the tax returns
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-federal-judge
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    motocompo
    No we were not ,you were, I was discussing Collins was big on law and order unless it was following it. then you interjected as a distraction.
    I was previously discussing the fact even in Nationals polls they are sinking........
    This whole debacle hasn't done your girlfriend any harm.
    You always respected the teacher that gave you detention.
    Hopefully they get in for another term, so they get to clean up their own mess they have made, by throwing money loosely at this covid thing willy nilly.

Bike
    husaberg
    This whole debacle hasn't done your girlfriend any harm.
    Hopefully they get in for another term, so they get to clean up their own mess they have made, by throwing money loosely at this covid thing willy nilly.
    Odd considering the Leader of the Nats was as popular as turd in a goldfish bowl for at least 2 years prior to Covet 19. Yet you believe the cause is a disease rather than simply her being better at her job.
    beside if you read the polls its the party that has gained rather then a the labour leader.
    As for throwing money willy nilly, So what was the National party response to to the GFC?
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/4859...ry-of-bailouts

they didnt just throw money at it, they threw money they borrowed and never repaid, at it.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    motocompo
    Odd considering the Leader of the Nats was as popular as turd in a goldfish bowl for at least 2 years prior to Covet 19. Yet you believe the cause is a disease rather than simply her being better at her job.
    beside if you read the polls its the party that has gained rather then a the labour leader.
    As for throwing money willy nilly, So what was the National
    they didnt just throw money at it, they threw money they borrowed and never repaid, at it.
    Yes yes, and I'm sure you're right.
    It was astonishingly easy to receive the employee handout apparently. I'm aware of someone that said they had three months subsidy in their bank account moments after they submitted the form, which appears to have been created in haste.
    What now that a fair percentage of workers have returned to employment after a month?
    The person I am referring to is smart enough not to spend three months income in one month, but I'd bet that's more the exception than the rule.
    Watch them give up on getting most of it back, much like the Helen Clark student loans, of which most was spent at nightclubs.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The person I am referring to is smart enough not to spend three months income in one month, but I'd bet that's more the exception than the rule.
    There was talk of a handout to everybody in the country with the intention that it be spent immediately. The idea being to jump start the economy and salting the money away wouldn't achieve that.

The fastest way to inject money into the economy is to give it to beneficiaries, they have to spend it immediately. Obviously though that doesn't appeal to all political parties.

It'll be interesting to see how the government handles the ongoing effects of the virus, but so far we are doing better than most other countries. And no, I didn't vote for her.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Yo momma
    then you interjected as a distraction.
    You are kidding. youre Goat. Has never fessed upwhen he clearly gets it wrong

then the tax returns
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-federal-judge
    Fucking hypocrite
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Ummm NO

Only if it was deserved.

Always loved having strict female teachers....
    Always worked harder for them.

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by eldog View Post
    Ummm NO

Only if it was deserved.

Always loved having strict female teachers....
    Always worked harder for them.

I am soooooo tempted to mis-quote that.

Ahh, Miss Humphries - point out my English failings one more time. Please.. Wear the tartan skirt.

Is this thread heading into personal, not political, domination and bondage now?

Manopausal.

Bike
    VFR800
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    I am soooooo tempted to mis-quote that.

Ahh, Miss Humphries - point out my English failings one more time. Please.. Wear the tartan skirt.

Is this thread heading into personal, not political, domination and bondage now?

It depends what you had in mind regarding Miss Humphries I suppose...

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    He'll be lucky to survive until the election, Paula and Crusher will be sharpening their knives.
    Nope. Luxon will be boss Nat very, very shortly.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Thread Information