Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
Results 466 to 479 of 479

Thread: The 2020 Election Thread

  1. #466
    Join Date
    15th February 2005 - 15:34
    Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Location
    The Gates of Delirium
    Posts
    8,981
    A great result for Chloe Swarbrick. It wouldn't surprise me if we saw her as Prime Minister one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    Oh I must really irk you to be repeatedly proven to be a total utter moron in public.

  2. #467
    Join Date
    10th December 2019 - 12:24
    Bike
    Twowheeled
    Location
    Pn
    Posts
    142
    The two qanon parties are now well aware that facebook world is not the real world. Dickhead conspiracy theorists.

  3. #468
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    10,495
    Nationals leadership team and new hope results.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OH buggar.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	347513
    Even when they won the electorate they still lost the party vote.
    If national wants to succeed hanging onto the same people like Colins and Brownlee isn't going to help them
    Not only that assuming Luxton replaces them.
    What message does that send when the best person to lead National has zero parliamentary experience?
    What does that say about all the other current MP's in National.
    if Luxton's going to be the leader, would you want 3 former leaders in the background.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .




    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

  4. #469
    Join Date
    7th January 2014 - 14:45
    Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Location
    Not Gulf Harbour Either
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    stuff
    Well, a prediction made before COVID, I at least got that NZFirst would be out for betraying their Voterbase, ACT got a lot more than just a few seats, their best result ever.

    Congratulations must be had for Jacinda, as much as I despise her and her Party, they won fair and square this time around and with a majority under MMP (first time ever)

    I personally am not thrilled with the election result, but that is democracy, the next 3 years of crowing will be insufferable, but that's for me to deal with.

    I suspect that there will be consequences and people will eventually realise that a Labour solo government will look and feel very similar to a Labour/Greens government.

    And for National... when you fail to be conservative and you fail to get your house in order, the NZ Public let you know exactly what they think.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

  5. #470
    Join Date
    25th June 2012 - 11:56
    Bike
    DR650XT Dakar
    Location
    Target moving no signal
    Posts
    2,045
    With half nation on welfare now after covid joblosses the result is no surprise really, no one bites the hand that feeds them.
    The greens are becoming irrelevant with labour very green tinted and the dope referendum taking care of the other half of voter base.
    As Demon said Winston is toast...
    ACT got all the gun owners and also people who are sick of pc culture. Didn’t vote for him but had chance encounter with David around time he was talking right to free speech after the chch thing.
    One few people who speaks his mind publicly.

    No excuse now for Labour to not deliver on their promises although I didn’t hear many this time round. Perhaps they will just try catch up on all the targets they failed to deliver from 2017...
    Failing to take corners and life seriously since 197X

  6. #471
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    10,495
    New Zealand Unemployment Rate

    source: tradingeconomics.com



    source: tradingeconomics.com





    “Judith Collins "New Zealand, let me be straight with you. Communities, livelihoods, futures are at stake.
    Yes, it requires historic debt, but more importantly a team you can trust to manage it,”
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .




    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

  7. #472
    Join Date
    25th March 2004 - 17:22
    Bike
    RZ496/Street Triple R/GasGas/ etc etc
    Location
    Wellington. . ok the hutt
    Posts
    17,938
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    With half nation on welfare now after covid joblosses the result is no surprise really, no one bites the hand that feeds them.
    The greens are becoming irrelevant with labour very green tinted and the dope referendum taking care of the other half of voter base.
    As Demon said Winston is toast...
    ACT got all the gun owners and also people who are sick of pc culture. Didn’t vote for him but had chance encounter with David around time he was talking right to free speech after the chch thing.
    One few people who speaks his mind publicly.

    No excuse now for Labour to not deliver on their promises although I didn’t hear many this time round. Perhaps they will just try catch up on all the targets they failed to deliver from 2017...
    Well Husi came in with graphs and shit but jesus man, it's not hard to fact check your complete delusion. Are you like Trump? Just spout any old idea that pops in your head and decide it must be true.

    Cheer up man, it's not as doom and gloom as you have convinced yourself.
    I've been told. Dreaming`s free.
    Think I'll go, back to sleep.
    Everybody listen, voices in my head
    Everybody listen, do yours say, what mine says?

  8. #473
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    9,198
    Blog Entries
    1
    People, presumably not Labour supporters, love to moan about our economy. Maybe they don't read much overseas news but most, if not all, countries are suffering from the COVID hit to their economy. The IMF is telling nations to borrow in order to stimulate their economies and to take advantage of the current low interest rates.

    The alternative is to act like the US which is doing a fine impression of a rabbit caught in headlights.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

  9. #474
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    10,495
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    People, presumably not Labour supporters, love to moan about our economy. Maybe they don't read much overseas news but most, if not all, countries are suffering from the COVID hit to their economy. The IMF is telling nations to borrow in order to stimulate their economies and to take advantage of the current low interest rates.

    The alternative is to act like the US which is doing a fine impression of a rabbit caught in headlights.
    NZ going to go through stuff pretty serious in the near future as we are very reliant on tourism which isn't going to happen due to whats going on in the rest of the world.

    hopefully, with less green influence some of the more silly potential environmental rules will not be implemented
    rules such as not plugging crop paddocks and having crop paddocks back into grass before OCT are not [practically workable under all regions.
    Some people need to realise people crop and standoff cattle to avoid damaging pasture on the entire farm and so the stock have something to eat later.
    No farming system is closer to nature, than NZ grasslands arable farming systems.We are the world's best. its our only competitive advantage other than a mild climate

    The issue is more to do with urbanite perception rather the rural reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .




    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

  10. #475
    Join Date
    10th December 2009 - 22:42
    Bike
    less than I used to have
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    3,098
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post

    The issue is more to do with urbanite perception rather the rural reality.

    ...hard one to bridge...unaware, is ignorance of where your bread is buttered...

    ...more like the cruel reality...

    ...but hey, a fuckwit with a mouse and a latte can fix this shit, anytime...

    ...cum on you gweens...

  11. #476
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    10,495
    A farewell poem for ... Jami-Lee Ross
    New Zealand's semi-official poet laureate Victor Billot pens topical verse every Sunday.
    Today: the undearly departed Jami-Lee Ross.


    Non, je ne regrette rien


    You are out Jami! Out of the loop.

    Out of Botany. Out of National. Deep in the poop.


    You sold out. You shacked up with that dingbat TK.

    You thought this plandemic was a hand you could play.


    Peddling misinformation to vulnerable peeps!

    You’ve dug a big hole, several miles deep.


    It’s getting hot in here. The lights blaze on down.

    This annoying woman keeps telling you you’re a clown.


    You reply in defence, I asked the hard questions, as you do!

    Let me tell you about my expertise on clown flu.


    That don’t cut the mustard, Jami old chap.

    You are trampled over, quite rudely, in this ghastly trap.


    Smoking ruins all around suggest you called it wrong.

    Non, je ne regrette rien, may be your swansong.


    Poor Jami. Your prognosis is dim it seems –

    but you need not fear of Covid-19.


    It is on national TV you suffered plenty:

    the brutal ravages of Tova-20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .




    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

  12. #477
    Join Date
    6th May 2008 - 14:15
    Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Location
    Wellllie
    Posts
    1,374
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Well Husi came in with graphs and shit but jesus man, it's not hard to fact check your complete delusion. Are you like Trump? Just spout any old idea that pops in your head and decide it must be true.

    Cheer up man, it's not as doom and gloom as you have convinced yourself.
    "With half nation on welfare" != Number of people unemployed... jesus man, it's not hard to fact check your complete delusion. Are you like Trump? Just spout any old idea that pops in your head and decide it must be true.

    Cheer up man, it's not as doom and gloom as you have convinced yourself, it's worse.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

  13. #478
    Join Date
    6th May 2008 - 14:15
    Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Location
    Wellllie
    Posts
    1,374
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The alternative is to act like the US which is doing a fine impression of a rabbit caught in headlights.
    There are plenty of alternatives. Mimicking Japan's money creation process being probably one of the more sensible ones given what's taking place... but hey, there only other alternative is to act like the US......... my god and you people are allowed to vote.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

  14. #479
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    10,495
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    There are plenty of alternatives. Mimicking Japan's money creation process being probably one of the more sensible ones given what's taking place... but hey, there only other alternative is to act like the US......... my god and you people are allowed to vote.
    You really should stand for parliament, You know if your ideas are any good you would romp in..............
    https://www.rnz.co.nz/election-2020/electorates
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .




    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •