Thread: Masters games Motocross

Bike
    2012 KX450f

Masters games Motocross

Was down in Dunedin this year with my wife who was competing in the masters games.
    On the sport list I saw MX which I had no idea was in it previously.

Anyone been to this event before, Its been run in Whanganui previously as well, does it get a good turnout and is it worth a trip to Whanganui next year for it? I figure if the wife is going I may as well take a mx bike with me for shits and giggles.

Cant find any results or anything for it to check out numbers of entrys, perhaps its just a real casual day (which isnt a bad thing sometimes).

Bike
    KX450 Motard/Flat Track KTM150SX H2R
    Quote Originally Posted by thorns View Post
    Was down in Dunedin this year with my wife who was competing in the masters games.
    On the sport list I saw MX which I had no idea was in it previously.

Anyone been to this event before, Its been run in Whanganui previously as well, does it get a good turnout and is it worth a trip to Whanganui next year for it? I figure if the wife is going I may as well take a mx bike with me for shits and giggles.

Cant find any results or anything for it to check out numbers of entrys, perhaps its just a real casual day (which isnt a bad thing sometimes).
    it has been run in the past at wanganui, pretty sure they ran a cross country at least one year as well, think its pretty low key, and no transponders so results are hard to find

Thread Information