Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Arborist?

Bike
    Twowheeled
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Get him to do it on the labour exchange basis thing your so hot on.
    He could cut down the tree & you could do the thing you're so good at in return for him.
    Surely he needs something posted on an internet forum that you have to read 3 to 5 times to either understand it or
    give up after realising that life is too short .
    A slight amendment.....

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Get him to do it on the labour exchange basis thing your so hot on.
    He could cut down the tree & you could do the thing you're so good at in return for him.
    Surely he needs something posted on an internet forum.
    Already doing similar with others.

I could sweeten the deal I suppose, heh... one of the trees is a decent sized pear tree in full fruit, so as well as $, you can take as many pears as you like. Maybe you could pay for someone to come and do it for me, charge me $100, you could pay him $50 and take $50 for yourself .

Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Wht he said. I picked up a 16" one for $145 from Bunnings and done quite a bit of tree dropping. Far better than the dads old steam driven McCulloch. They have chaps and other protective gear as well.
    You quoted Berk and I read him. Never again. Berk and Lard are on ignore for exceptionally sound reasons and your quoting of him............. well, I Am almost ashamed of myself for reading it.

I've already dropped about as many as I want to at the moment (all ready for processing at the fence with stumps needing attention also), and I ain't 100% physically fit at the moment coz I'm getting over something "fluey" thing that has run rampant through the house over the last 2 weeks. As such, the last few bits being dropped would be useful so I can have a chat to the neighbour to see if they'll exchange electricity for mulch (theres no lecky on site for the lecky chainsaw)... and a blah blah blah. As such, I have 2 chainsaws and all the bits required to process the shit out of the stuff when I'm feeling up to wielding the beat again.

It's nice that everyone wants to tell me how to do things. Thanks guys.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPenguin View Post
    A slight amendment.....
    You do remind be of bogan.

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Already doing similar with others.

I could sweeten the deal I suppose, heh... one of the trees is a decent sized pear tree in full fruit, so as well as $, you can take as many pears as you like. Maybe you could pay for someone to come and do it for me, charge me $100, you could pay him $50 and take $50 for yourself .
    I reckon I could achieve that without ever seeing the tree

Bike
    husaberg

You quoted Berk and I read him. Never again. Berk and girly haired fatty lard are on ignore for exceptionally sound reasons and your quoting of him............. well, I Am almost ashamed of myself for reading it.

Norman Norman Norman, You have me on ignore, as you dont like me pointing out that despite your protestions that your politics, are popular with the masses, when you stood for Parliament and for mayor and actually got, significantly less votes than Hilters dog blondi, received in the first East German election after WW2.
    I assume you will solve the Pear tree issue in committee and vote to replace it with Hemp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Only if it's you that's setting the price

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    It's nice that everyone wants to tell me how to do things. Thanks guys.
    It's the KB way. Sorry for quoting Burk. It was the only sensible post he has made in the last three months..... Hope you and family get well soon. My bro and sis over in Hastings have flue like issues as vwell at the moment. Docs just say it's a virus and nothing they can do apart from let it take it's course.......

Anyway off for a nice wee ride out in the country side to see an old riding buddy who is a 4.5' midget, so is his wife.....

Bike
    Twowheeled
    You do remind be of bogan.
    Thanks, I think. Fyi, from what I have read of your politics, I am not in total disagreeance of them, just struggle with comprehension. Are you translating Greek into Spanish written in English?

Bike
    suzuki
    Optional. My neice can use it so any cunt should be able to.
    you're from feilding, most of the female species around there possess a set of testes....

Bike
    Blog Entries
    It's the KB way. Sorry for quoting Burk. It was the only sensible post he has made in the last three months..... Hope you and family get well soon. My bro and sis over in Hastings have flue like issues as vwell at the moment. Docs just say it's a virus and nothing they can do apart from let it take it's course.......

Anyway off for a nice wee ride out in the country side to see an old riding buddy who is a 4.5' midget, so is his wife.....
    No apology necessary , I should have known better lol. Have a stunning day sir and wellness to the snotnosed.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPenguin View Post
    Thanks, I think. Fyi, from what I have read of your politics, I am not in total disagreeance of them, just struggle with comprehension. Are you translating Greek into Spanish written in English?
    I wouldn't overly call it a compliment ... He struggled with the comprehension too. Reality is not something people handle very well. Denial is easier. Denial and ad hominems bring out the troll in me (and that was fun with bogan).

Look, I have no politics. I see it very simply. We have a resource usage problem that requires us to stop producing resources in such large quantities. This will affect the financial system to the point were it simply cannot and will not function. How we handle that is kind of important, and so far the solutions seems to be more money and more jobs. Just how fucking stupid of a direction that is cannot truly be stated given that that requires more resource use, not less.

From there it's a simple case of Virtualising Production i.e. send "govt employees" (broad generalisation as it include private contractors) home on full pay whose jobs serve no life purpose. You will have begun to address climate/pollution issues. You will have freed up space to house the homeless. People will now be living in the village they used to leave for 8/10 hours a day before coming home to try to eek some form of enjoyment out of what's left of the rest of the day, and so on.

The general premise behind this being that every will be paid what they were going to be paid, because what we're doing is about the people and not the economy (not the financial economy anyway). As such, where a private entity finds itself being paid by the govt for the next 10 years, but has no work to do, so that business will pays its bills as it has projected itself to do in its financials. As such, the rent gets paid for an empty office, because we don't want the renter of the office to suddenly lose money that they use to invest elsewhere etc...

Nothing political about that, just what's required to be done, and a way to start solving the economic calculation problem, whilst addressing earth overshoot and avoiding economic collapse, in a cost neutral way. No one loses.

Bogan mistook his lack of comprehension as my communication failure. From there his ego took over and I brought out the troll to laugh at his stupidity.

Fun fun days without question, but inherently pointless... It's always revealing to meet people through their projection of you.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Optional. My neice can use it so any cunt should be able to.
    I am a girly-man and have got a little Stihl electric chainsaw. The battery is the same as for all my other Stihl powertools and I am continually amazed by how easy it is, and how hassle free it is. (and what it will cut through). I've got a dead lancewood which is nearly 5m high and the trunk is 300 or so mm. I have to tidy it up but the little chainsaw will definitely drop it.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    you're from feilding, most of the female species around there possess a set of testes....
    Now we know why you visit Manfield so often. The only non issue is I'm not from Feilding or anywhere close to it. Never ever lived in Feilding. Feilding now has a Harley Ferguson dealership which is another reason to stay well away from the place. Might catch something. Did a pricing there on new tyres a month ago and their price was 1/4 more the cost of the last highest quote I got elsewere.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Norman Norman Norman, You have me on ignore, as you dont like me pointing out that despite your protestions, that your politics are popular with the masses, when your stood for Parliament and for mayor and actually got, significantly less votes than Hilters dog blondi received in the first East German election after WW2.
    I assume you will solve the Pear tree issue in committee and vote to replace it with Hemp.
    Sorry, if I quote this can he read it?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Haha fukin ha. I thought I was taking the piss. Maybe we have bonded.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Sorry, if I quote this can he read it?
    Well someone was gonna do it, have a gold star ... I can read it, but I won't. Will power is funny that way... the ignore function being a bonus.

Thread Information