Thread: Hyosung gv250 ecu

Bike
    Hyosung gv250

Hyosung gv250 ecu

My wifes gv250 (2010 EFI) has died. A pin has corroded and fallen off of the ecu and I cannot find another ecu with the correct part number. I can get an ecu from the gt 250 efi which will fit but they have different part numbers (last 4 numbers are 600 while I need 400). My question is - can I use the gt one in the gv as they run the same engine and sensors in both bikes I think. Anyone know if this will work or where I can get another gv ecu? Ta - Paul

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Brammycat View Post
    My wifes gv250 (2010 EFI) has died. A pin has corroded and fallen off of the ecu and I cannot find another ecu with the correct part number. I can get an ecu from the gt 250 efi which will fit but they have different part numbers (last 4 numbers are 600 while I need 400). My question is - can I use the gt one in the gv as they run the same engine and sensors in both bikes I think. Anyone know if this will work or where I can get another gv ecu? Ta - Paul
    there's a hyosung cup racing class, have you infiltrated them maybe on facebook?

Bike
    suzuki

Bike
    Hyosung gv250

Thumbs up

Thanks - just did now. Hopefully will get some info.
    Paul

Thread Information