Thread: To the Wadestown Moto-GP wannabe with the loudest stupidest exhaust in the world.

Bike
    A slow old Bus.a.
    Blog Entries

To the Wadestown Moto-GP wannabe with the loudest stupidest exhaust in the world.

Consider this a public service announcement.

The fucking retard who choses to do laps of Cecil Road in Wadestown when there are kids and people around. You're not Rossi, on your shitty learners bike single with fuck all exhaust. Wearing leathers doesn't make you cool.

My little kids walk along this road. I will not be calling cops or fucking around with laying complaints. Keep doing this shit and we will see how your day ends up.

First post in a decade, that's how fucking pissed off I am.
    It’s diametrically opposed to the sanitised existence of the Lemmings around me in the Dilbert Cartoon hell I live in; it’s life at full volume, perfect colour with high resolution and 10,000 watts of amplification.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by madbikeboy View Post

First post in a decade
    You mean two years?

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Consider this a public service announcement.

The fucking retard who choses to do laps of Cecil Road in Wadestown when there are kids and people around. You're not Rossi, on your shitty learners bike single with fuck all exhaust. Wearing leathers doesn't make you cool.

My little kids walk along this road. I will not be calling cops or fucking around with laying complaints. Keep doing this shit and we will see how your day ends up.

First post in a decade, that's how fucking pissed off I am.
    Go back to bed. I bet the guy doesn't even know KB exists. Contact the local authorities or end up in jail.

Bike
    A slow old Bus.a.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    You mean two years?
    Meant in this decade.

Hope you're doing well.
    It’s diametrically opposed to the sanitised existence of the Lemmings around me in the Dilbert Cartoon hell I live in; it’s life at full volume, perfect colour with high resolution and 10,000 watts of amplification.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Meant in this decade.

Hope you're doing well.
    Ah gotcha, wasn't so clear. I'm good, as much as someone in constant crushing physical pain can be. 23yrs of it now, doesn't get any easier lol.

Bike
    A slow old Bus.a.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Ah gotcha, wasn't so clear. I'm good, as much as someone in constant crushing physical pain can be. 23yrs of it now, doesn't get any easier lol.
    You can always divorce her.

Seriously, sorry to hear you're in pain - you've always struck me as stoic despite what's happened to you.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    You can always divorce her.

Seriously, sorry to hear you're in pain - you've always struck me as stoic despite what's happened to you.
    Haha. Cheers though, this will never beat me, life is too good to waste worrying about the shit we can't change.

Bike
    It was on the good
    1970's Honda by any chance?

Bike
    R100GSPD
    must be very loud to hear it in NSW and down south.My hearing must be stuffed cos i cant hear it just over the hill.

Thread Information