Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: A fictional pandemic scenario?

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPenguin View Post
    Won't 5g enable the moneyfree utopia of a robot population to do all the work for no pay so we can all sit at home smoking weed and masturbating?
    At what 'cost'?

Bike
    Twowheeled
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    At what 'cost'?
    A few brain cells and many boxes of tissues.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Won't 5g enable the moneyfree utopia of a robot population to do all the work for no pay so we can all sit at home smoking weed and masturbating?
    Sorta like We are doing now.
    Some cultures had that before technology existed. Technology is not required... exceptionally useful without question, but lots of it inherently pointless. And I'd be keen to see how internet speeds changed where the non-essential business traffic has stopped (contention etc...) and security has been removed because we have nothing to hide.

What's so special about 5G? What do we really need it for? Seriously, I'm yet to hear anything that we REALLY need it for... other than it's fast because we ram more energy into it to have it operate in a different frequency range. Seems like a total waste of hysteria and resource.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I think you'll find the theory is that they may be linked - not that the current pandemic is 'caused' by 5G.
    Apparently 5G activates the virus
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Apparently 5G activates the virus
    Sounds about as convincing as 'someone ate a bat'.

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Ecuador must have a pretty wicked 5g network then.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...-latin-america
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post

What's so special about 5G? What do we really need it for? Seriously, I'm yet to hear anything that we REALLY need it for... other than it's fast because we ram more energy into it to have it operate in a different frequency range. Seems like a total waste of hysteria and resource.
    5G is for tracking slaves and dissidents and to enable driverless cars/transport systems. Same as why we are going to plastic wheelie bins for trash instead of bags.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    5G is for tracking slaves and dissidents and to enable driverless cars/transport systems. Same as why we are going to plastic wheelie bins for trash instead of bags.
    Minority report eh. So it's all a part of the plan that the plastic bin bags we put inside the plastic bins, full of rubbish that come out of plastic bins, is the rational for 5G? Sounds efficient enough to me. Doesn't exactly sell the need for driverless cars/transport systems, especially when the rubbish in this instance will be human beings. We have people who can drive and vehicles that can be driven. I get it, but it's kind of reinventing the wheel and will likely result in considerable job losses. Or will it be non-essential jobs for everyone

Bike
    Twowheeled
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Minority report eh. So it's all a part of the plan that the plastic bin bags we put inside the plastic bins, full of rubbish that come out of plastic bins, is the rational for 5G? Sounds efficient enough to me. Doesn't exactly sell the need for driverless cars/transport systems, especially when the rubbish in this instance will be human beings. We have people who can drive and vehicles that can be driven. I get it, but it's kind of reinventing the wheel and will likely result in considerable job losses. Or will it be non-essential jobs for everyone
    Why I think eion musk is a two faced prick.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Why I think eion musk is a two faced prick.
    I can understand that. The flip side being that he may be frustrated by budget constraint knowing that his only way to pay for the good shit, for which he already has resource, is to produce feckloads of shiney sparkly stuff for us to buy, so that he can then afford to unleash some good shit. We No buy. He no have investment. This comes under the heading of "When it is the fault of no One, it's just what the financial economy requires". Two faced pricks are a dime a dozen under such a category. Bet if ya let the fuckers off the leash they'd balk at the idea of producing mass individual transportation.

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Anyone old enough to remember the Brit tv series surviver?
    Yes! That was good. Could never happen though ...
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Food for thought.

https://youtu.be/dcIc5PEu4MA

Thread Information