Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who thinks after 4 weeks we will be back at work?

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearup View Post
    According to the NZ Herald, 60 backpackers near a Queenstown hostel thought it was ok to have a party last night. .
    And 150 people in the street where my daughter lives in Wanganui.
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Those that don't want to deal with Children?
    The end result of those that dealt with them for most of their career ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Twowheeled

Thumbs down

I see them with the biggest entitlement complex are showing themselves up during the lockdown. Cyclists.

Bike
    I Ride No More

Transmission

Perhaps good reason to largely stay at home as requested, and to observe safe distances when out and about:

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1184119.shtml

Because (if the above findings are correct) while you might not be showing symptoms, it does not mean that you are not infectious.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPenguin View Post
    I see them with the biggest entitlement complex are showing themselves up during the lockdown. Cyclists.
    The rules don't apply to them. Never did ...

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    You don't have principals. You may have opinions based on a principal if it suits you at the time.
    So that's you declining to actually cite what principals (Claimed or otherwise) you think I'm violating. Figures. If it helps - the problem with that statement is that there is no violation of any principals I hold, which is why you refuse to point them out (Claimed or otherwise). I'm not an Anarchist, despite having some strong libertarian views, which is where that falls flat.

If you want to make baseless accusations, feel free - just don't try to dress them up as anything else eh?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    So that's you declining to actually cite what principals (Claimed or otherwise) you think I'm violating. Figures. If it helps - the problem with that statement is that there is no violation of any principals I hold, which is why you refuse to point them out (Claimed or otherwise). I'm not an Anarchist, despite having some strong libertarian views, which is where that falls flat.

If you want to make baseless accusations, feel free - just don't try to dress them up as anything else eh?
    And you don't win arguments. People just get bored with trying to argue with a fuckwit and get a life.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Those that don't want to deal with Children?
    That's a fair point, except they are still going to bump into the hideous little disease vectors.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    anything I can get my grubby wee paws on
    People just get bored with trying to argue with a fuckwit and get a life.
    'round here at the moment it seems to be fuckwitS (plural)...
    =mjc=

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    And you don't win arguments. People just get bored with trying to argue with a fuckwit and get a life.
    Uh Huh. And yet, curiously, they reply with some glib justification in an attempt to gain some form of high-ground.

Problem is, you got called to back up what you were saying, and you've realised you have nothing to back it up with.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    That's a fair point, except they are still going to bump into the hideous little disease vectors.
    Funnily? In the current climate, apparently the little ones are quite resistant to COVID-19, which makes an interesting change, had to visit the hospital as one of mine suddenly started wheezing (after having a generic kiddie snot-nose for ages) - and was chatting with the Doctors there about it (whilst also enquiring how they were coping, so far they were in good spirits) - It's an interesting factor on this particular pathogen.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Funnily? In the current climate, apparently the little ones are quite resistant to COVID-19, which makes an interesting change, had to visit the hospital as one of mine suddenly started wheezing (after having a generic kiddie snot-nose for ages) - and was chatting with the Doctors there about it (whilst also enquiring how they were coping, so far they were in good spirits) - It's an interesting factor on this particular pathogen.
    They make superb carriers. Coronaviruses are really common and are one of the main causes of the "Common Cold". It's just that this SARS-CoV-2 variant is lethal for oldies and people with pre-existing lung conditions.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    ... and that's bad form, unless the fuckwit in question has a point. That's just rude... but hey, horses for courses, one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter, one womans testicles are another mans joy and so on, we see the world as we are, if the neighbour coughs sniff the air for weed before bludgeoning them to death with a driver because using a long iron brings you within 2 metres.....
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    XT660R / TTR250 / 2 old Montesa's
    Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    In deed. Otherwise all our suffering at home will be for nothing with fresh cases imported.

My guess is 6 or 8 weeks. We'll know in about 7 to 10 days when those already infected, but unaware, have surfaced. After that the infections should decrease more each day to the theoretical zero= we have wiped it out. Then a plane lands! and we press start again.

I think you will see boarders maybe not closed but restricted for 12 months...
    and not only NZs...

Pete

90% of all Harleys built are still on the road... The other 10% made it back home...
    Ducati... Makeing riders into mechaincs since 1964...

Bike
    anything I can get my grubby wee paws on
    Bugger,

I've just realised that I rego'd the DR-Z very recently.

Should have saved my $$$ and put it on hold.
    =mjc=

Thread Information