Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 humour

Bike
    Now bikeless :-(

Bike
    08 HD ₦ightster®
    The changing narrative
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen_shot_2022_01_02_at_2_37_42_pm_c29b7685d365e23478038bf1257afe18e81376c8.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	153.1 KB 
ID:	350478  
    RiDe SaFe

Some balls are held for charity
    And some for fancy dress
    But when they're held for pleasure
    They're the balls that I like best

Bike
    08 HD ₦ightster®

Cool

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	186004299_217428143926510_5438322845136056790_n.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	350479  
    RiDe SaFe

Some balls are held for charity
    And some for fancy dress
    But when they're held for pleasure
    They're the balls that I like best

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by usa-vtwin View Post

New Zealand Cases :15,991

Deaths :52

Australian Cases :2.39M

Deaths :3,390

United States of America Cases :73.4M

Deaths :878K

Great Britain Cases :16.1M

Deaths :155K

The results from four countries ... which country would you think the best place to be is ... ??
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    New Zealand Cases :15,991

Deaths :52

Australian Cases :2.39M

Deaths :3,390

United States of America Cases :73.4M

Deaths :878K

Great Britain Cases :16.1M

Deaths :155K

The results from four countries ... which country would you think the best place to be is ... ??
    America cause some freedom before death would be nice... Your numbers say about 1/4 of the population have had it but less than 1% dead. Currently 50% of the people on this forum will get a cancer of some kind. The death rate for cancer is orders of magnitude higher than covid....
    Yet we still selling refined sugar, alcohol, chemical laden “skincare” products and let workers do long hours/shift work which is proven to reduce lifespan....

The moment of truth is upon us now we have 500,000 people unvaccinated vs the unstoppable omicron train which spreads so fast it renders contact tracing redundant. We will soon see just how “accurate” the scientists modelling is....
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    America cause some freedom before death would be nice...
    Seriously - what "freedoms" have you , personally, lost as a result of the pandemic. What is it that you can no longer do and how does this compare with the benefit of the fact that you are still alive?
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Seriously - what "freedoms" have you , personally, lost as a result of the pandemic. What is it that you can no longer do and how does this compare with the benefit of the fact that you are still alive?
    Go to numerous places without having to show my papers.

As for your second question - a Gilded cage is still a cage, I'd rather manage my own risks, than have some 'benevolent' overlord dictate to me what I can and can't do 'for my safety'.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    You have got to be joking... or suffering from Stockholm’s syndrome...

I’ve lost lot less than others as I’m not overly social so the buggered nightlife/rock concerts/cafe brunches/weddings/funerals stuff hasnt impacted me....

I’m s spur of the moment person though so it sucks having to “carry/present” my papers EVERYTIME you go somewhere lest you be denied entry.
    The whole mask bullshit, I’m quite fond of oxygen and unrestricted breathing
    The fucked supply chain meaning getting hold of anything for a functioning life is a mission
    You can’t plan a decent domestic holiday lest you get trapped in an outbreak zone and all the costs and drama that will entail.
    Being bombarded by constant govt propoganda across all media channels as if existing commercial advertising wasn’t bad enough.

The worst thing is in about ten years time we will have a generation that grew up traumatised with PTSD from all this that will be mega Karen’s harassing us soon to be elderly. We won’t be able to cough/sneeze or scratch our crusty balls in public without being verbally if not physically assaulted such will be the angst.

I can’t just go and have a random conversation with a stranger at some random place while on a ride in case they are a branch covidian....
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    You have got to be joking... or suffering from Stockholm’s syndrome...

I’ve lost lot less than others as I’m not overly social so the buggered nightlife/rock concerts/cafe brunches/weddings/funerals stuff hasnt impacted me....

I’m s spur of the moment person though so it sucks having to “carry/present” my papers EVERYTIME you go somewhere lest you be denied entry.
    The whole mask bullshit, I’m quite fond of oxygen and unrestricted breathing
    The fucked supply chain meaning getting hold of anything for a functioning life is a mission
    You can’t plan a decent domestic holiday lest you get trapped in an outbreak zone and all the costs and drama that will entail.
    Being bombarded by constant govt propoganda across all media channels as if existing commercial advertising wasn’t bad enough.

The worst thing is in about ten years time we will have a generation that grew up traumatised with PTSD from all this that will be mega Karen’s harassing us soon to be elderly. We won’t be able to cough/sneeze or scratch our crusty balls in public without being verbally if not physically assaulted such will be the angst.

I can’t just go and have a random conversation with a stranger at some random place while on a ride in case they are a branch covidian....
    You poor baby, it sounds like you have been very hard done b.y, it almost sounds like you were simply inconvenienced in order to protect vulnerable members of the public. So they might not be allowed not to die. You poor thing. How dare anyone put lives ahead of your convience
    Ps If you don't like NZ why dont you go to America or Russia. You are starting to sound less like a troll and more like a winey little baby.

America cause some freedom before death would be nice... Your numbers say about 1/4 of the population have had it but less than 1% dead. Currently 50% of the people on this forum will get a cancer of some kind. The death rate for cancer is orders of magnitude higher than covid....
    This how muddled your thinking is, its lacking critical thinking or credibility these cancer deaths are in addition to Covid deaths, if we could vaccinate for more major cancers we would, like we already do for cervical cancer.
    Yet we still selling refined sugar, alcohol, chemical-laden “skincare” products and let workers do long hours/shift work which is proven to reduce lifespan....
    Yet if they were, you would be crying "my freedoms" exactly as you wee in the post above.
    Do you even see how pathetically hypocritical this sort of posting is? or is it just your intent to troll?

The moment of truth is upon us now we have 500,000 people unvaccinated vs the unstoppable omicron train which spreads so fast it renders contact tracing redundant. We will soon see just how “accurate” the scientists modelling is....
    I can make an assumption, that is based on all the evidence from your other predictions, that even if they are only 5% correct, they will be 96% more correct than any of your past predictions were.
    What is funny is you actually believe you know more than scientists and health professionals yet you are clearly lacking both the education the experience or the skills to be credible.

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Go to numerous places without having to show my papers.
    How many times have you been asked for ID to prove the person named on the Covid Pass is you .. ??

As for your second question - a Gilded cage is still a cage, I'd rather manage my own risks, than have some 'benevolent' overlord dictate to me what I can and can't do 'for my safety'.
    It's still a "Jungle" out there ... and it'll only take one person WITH a version of covid ... to turn your life upside down.

Good luck with your freedoms that you have ... but it could get a lot worse for you.

It will only take that one person to turn your life upside down. Then you'll know what a loss of freedom really feels like.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    I would have used the factual 3.4% mortality rate
    Two years later and 52 are dead due to the Covid virus.

I think your estimates were a little out.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    How many times have you been asked for ID to prove the person named on the Covid Pass is you .. ??
    What Covid Pass?

And more to the point, the Covid Pass (If I had it, which I do not) IS the papers. I may as well be asked to prove my Aryan ancestry.

It's still a "Jungle" out there ... and it'll only take one person WITH a version of covid ... to turn your life upside down.
    Ah yes, a couple of weeks of sniffles. Good job I've got plenty of Sick Leave.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    What Covid Pass?

And more to the point, the Covid Pass (If I had it, which I do not) IS the papers. I may as well be asked to prove my Aryan ancestry.

Ah yes, a couple of weeks of sniffles. Good job I've got plenty of Sick Leave.
    I can understand your dilemma ... being asked for something you can't produce.

Bugger eh .. !!!

I see that happening often.

Almost feel sorry for them.

And I have over a month of sick leave owing ... with 30 days paid leave too ... and more of both due next month.

Life is tough down here too .. now which cafe will I lunch at today .. ??? Decisions ... decisions ...

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Currently 50% of the people on this forum will get a cancer of some kind. The death rate for cancer is orders of magnitude higher than covid....
    Something to consider ... more motorcyclists die on the road each and every year ... than have died from ANY Covid virus.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Two years later and 52 are dead due to the Covid virus.

I think your estimates were a little out.
    They weren't my estimates, they were the official figures of the day. The official figures that justified locking down... and the raft of actions that followed the presentation of said official figures to present day. That rate is surely the reason why ya'll went and got vaccinated after all innit? Satire in a great many ways... but still not my estimates, nor did I get jabbed on the basis of those numbers and then continue to shout the odds in some way or another that I should, just coz
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Thread Information