Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: COVID-19 humour

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    I know more than 30 people who have had the Omicron version of Covid-19.

I don't know what your great leader has told you hovever Omicron is very weak and more like a light cold lasting 3-5 days.

There are now Covid drugs to cope with seriously ill people so I don't why you silly fellows are vaccinating 5-12 year olds with a 'Chocolate Tea-Pot' vaccine that won't stop anyone catching or spreading the virus. R U boys sure this ain't totally 'kin stupid?

Keep up at the back. Just focus on the weak & vulnerable or those needing help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nazi.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	350495  

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    They weren't my estimates, they were the official figures of the day. The official figures that justified locking down... and the raft of actions that followed the presentation of said official figures to present day. Th IN those areas.at rate is surely the reason why ya'll went and got vaccinated after all innit? Satire in a great many ways... but still not my estimates, nor did I get jabbed on the basis of those numbers and then continue to shout the odds in some way or another that I should, just coz
    It seemed pretty clear at the time that the actual death rate to be expected (in NZ) was unknown. But was based around reported death rates in areas covid was present. I certainly didn't see myself in the group "Most At Risk" ... but I saw the jabs (when they were available) as a way of reducing the risk. Not so much removing any risk ... as the vaccines were new.

In the Army overseas ... jabs for various things were common ... depending on areas where we were going ... and what was prevalent in those areas. Some areas had a few real nasty ones. I have no fear of jabs now. Or did then really.

In life we can't remove the risk of death (by any cause) ... but we can lower the odds of it happening.

That is a personal and free choice by any individual to do so (or not).
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    It seemed pretty clear at the time that the actual death rate to be expected (in NZ) was unknown. But was based around reported death rates in areas covid was present. I certainly didn't see myself in the group "Most At Risk" ... but I saw the jabs (when they were available) as a way of reducing the risk. Not so much removing any risk ... as the vaccines were new.

In the Army overseas ... jabs for various things were common ... depending on areas where we were going ... and what was prevalent in those areas. Some areas had a few real nasty ones. I have no fear of jabs now. Or did then really.
    We're trained to accept vaccination as a solution for various reasons, hence so many got vaccinated/jabbed on the say so of those they looked to as their authorities on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by FJRider
    In life we can't remove the risk of death (by any cause) ... but we can lower the odds of it happening.

That is a personal and free choice by any individual to do so (or not).
    Very true, and that's the reasoning that some have used to not run the risk of injury by vaccine and to take their chances with Rona the Virus.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    I can understand your dilemma ... being asked for something you can't produce.

Bugger eh .. !!!

I see that happening often.

Almost feel sorry for them.

And I have over a month of sick leave owing ... with 30 days paid leave too ... and more of both due next month.

Life is tough down here too .. now which cafe will I lunch at today .. ??? Decisions ... decisions ...
    One that does a bitching BLT is the obvious choice. Thankfully, my regular haunts know me and don't ask me.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    One that does a bitching BLT is the obvious choice. Thankfully, my regular haunts know me and don't ask me.
    There has been a few places down this way ... shut down for a "Bit" for not checking peoples "Papers" ...

Good luck in that regard ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Poor bugger got setup here forclatest news update lol

Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Blog Entries
    The only thing the covid jab ever stopped was a heart.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Incel posts disinformation and a plea for help.

Poor mashed. Pasty white sad inefectual man. Let's start a give a little page.

Aww, poor mashy. Too stupid to survive on his own.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Incel posts disinformation and a plea for help.

Poor mashed. Pasty white sad inefectual man. Let's start a give a little page.

Aww, poor mashy. Too stupid to survive on his own.
    Thank you Father Ted.

Thread Information