Page 100 of 162 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2423

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    If you were to produce a disease with an aim to kill people off ebola or the sars variant ie a more deadly one might be a better place to start....
    The details matter not, it's just a thought experiment for them to consider a possible scenario which combines manipulation and depopulation, something a lot of them believe but twisting it against their position.

Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Ps Fraser, Did they ask you which arm you prefered for the jab
    I always get asked, and always have to explain why.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    I've turned that argument back on them. If 'they' wanted to lower the population it doesn't make sense to kill off the obedient majority, rather it makes more sense to kill off the dissidents. 'They' still need skilled people, to fly and maintain their planes, to produce food, to maintain infrastructure, etc to innovate and improve the quality of life for 'them'. So create a pandemic that requires a vaccine, those who oppose, the very ones you want to kill off will refuse and then in a few months start releasing an agent be it airborne or in the food chain that only kills those who did not take the vaccine. Add in to the conversation that third world countries, those nations who depend on international support, are struggling to get access to the vaccine and you will make their eyes spin as they can't argue against a controlling group creating and manipulating this event, as that is the basis of their very own argument.
    I’m not saying anything in support of that conspiracy but.... you are missing how the Elite think.... while average Joe might have 2,5,10, 20 year life goals if they’ve really switched on (most people don’t) the elite have generational goals.... eg at this stage in their gameplan all they want is the next generation growing up thinking it’s normal to HAVE to carry a cellphone 24/7 and record/report ALL your movements and purchases to the state.
    Also with electronic bookings it becomes very easy in future to decide who gets what shot..... be it an effective/placebo/destructive/downgrade if that is desired.
    Anyhow back to timelines the Elite are very happy to take one for the team in the bugger picture. If 500,000 people could not sustain current luxuries for them that’s no big deal. They get their kicks from control and it’s power not the bling stuff....
    And just look how fast the worlds population exploded to 7 billion with industrialised agriculture. A replacement reproduction scheme via approved reproducers could restock the species rapidly with new “people” with no knowledge of past human freedoms or ideals. Much like how a new CEO gets rid of previous staff and hires all new people. To instal a new system you destroy the old one first.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    It was on the good
    Fucking hell.

Nanu nanu.

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    I’m not saying anything in support of that conspiracy but.... you are missing how the Elite think.... while average Joe might have 2,5,10, 20 year life goals if they’ve really switched on (most people don’t) the elite have generational goals.... eg at this stage in their gameplan all they want is the next generation growing up thinking it’s normal to HAVE to carry a cellphone 24/7 and record/report ALL your movements and purchases to the state.
    Also with electronic bookings it becomes very easy in future to decide who gets what shot..... be it an effective/placebo/destructive/downgrade if that is desired.
    Anyhow back to timelines the Elite are very happy to take one for the team in the bugger picture. If 500,000 people could not sustain current luxuries for them that’s no big deal. They get their kicks from control and it’s power not the bling stuff....
    And just look how fast the worlds population exploded to 7 billion with industrialised agriculture. A replacement reproduction scheme via approved reproducers could restock the species rapidly with new “people” with no knowledge of past human freedoms or ideals. Much like how a new CEO gets rid of previous staff and hires all new people. To instal a new system you destroy the old one first.
    Obviously a cut and paste from some conspiracy website - the biggest clue is there are none of R650s usual spelling and grammar mistakes. But, humour us - if the masses are (nearly) all killed off, who will the "elites" have to lord their power over? If "elite" becomes the new normal, what good will their power if everyone has the same power? Sounds a bit communist where everyone is equal. Who is going to be in charge - the Party?
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    To be fair, it sounds like a fucking good idea for the sake of the planet, and think how the roads would be clear on sundays. I'm pretty confident I'll be one of the elite. I'll add it to my online CV just to be sure.
    Sweet.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    I’m not saying anything in support of that conspiracy but.... .
    And that right there is the funniest part.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Sick people are easier to control and manipulate than healthy people. They are also more profitable. The herd needs thinning/global production needs to halve while the financial economy demands that the physical economy grow, if "Teh Elite" are going to have a planet to control the resources of.

The owners of production, by reason of self-inflated ego (coz there aint no logic reason or common sense involved), want the financial economy to continue. "Teh Elite" and not "Teh Elite" share the sme planet. Given the responses to the dirty "unproductive units" that I've read on here over the years, "Teh Elite" will have all the support they need to do whatever they wish......................
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Obviously a cut and paste from some conspiracy website - the biggest clue is there are none of R650s usual spelling and grammar mistakes. But, humour us - if the masses are (nearly) all killed off, who will the "elites" have to lord their power over? If "elite" becomes the new normal, what good will their power if everyone has the same power? Sounds a bit communist where everyone is equal. Who is going to be in charge - the Party?
    How can everyone be equal and yet someone needs to be in charge? You sure you know what communism is bruv (and for the record I Am not a fan of the notion given the structures of control that it employs, hence RBE).
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    To be fair, it sounds like a fucking good idea for the sake of the planet, and think how the roads would be clear on sundays.
    I remember someone in Christchurch who had a similar idea...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    They would still have control over about 495,000 at least, that will keep them occupied. The main thing they want control over is our knowledge and education. The slaves on the plantation have learnt to read and that’s dangerous for them.
    We are at a tipping point in humanity where rapid open sourcing of technology, education and production tools threaten the established heirachy. Current govts survive because they are a monopoly service.
    For example the asset base and knowledge of food production fishing and farming, Maori could walk away today and create their own parallel internal economy. Overnight the govt would lose 20% of its tax income. Then what day another 10-5% of population who have close connection to Maori families and friends join them, the govt has a big problem. This is a potential problem when you look at how popular the tiny house/greenie/hipster/Van life/gear down employment culture has become. People are realising that working til 65 at maximum potential to service a ridiculous mortgage is not best idea after all....
    We al ready see parallels where this works eg private hospitals/resthomes function alongside stage models through subscription/insurance methods. What’s to stop other private ventures/collaborations making state services redundant...,
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    BSA A10
    None of you cunts who have had the vaccine are going to Heaven either, apparently it alters your DNA from what you were born with and God wont recognise you because of that
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    If he doesn't recognise me brilliant, I'll rock on up as a door to door salesman, then sneak in round the side and go knobble the cunt while he's asleep.
    Course I'll have to bring him back to life, and then into existence, but it's worth it for the giggles.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Fucking hell..
    If they do its unlikely to be consensual and highly likely to be painanal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    None of you cunts who have had the vaccine are going to Heaven either, apparently it alters your DNA from what you were born with and God wont recognise you because of that
    That's an interesting point as those unvaxed are more likely to die
    and find fairy tales more appealing than facts and science
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    How can everyone be equal and yet someone needs to be in charge? You sure you know what communism is bruv (and for the record I Am not a fan of the notion given the structures of control that it employs, hence RBE).
    "Communism" as it is/was practised is not Communism that Marx would recognise. Using the promise of equality to overthrow the existing power (eg Russia, China) then installing a new dictatorship to replace the previous dictatorship ie "meet the new boss, same as the old boss"is probably something more along the lines of fascism.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    "Communism" as it is/was practised is not Communism that Marx would recognise. Using the promise of equality to overthrow the existing power (eg Russia, China) then installing a new dictatorship to replace the previous dictatorship ie "meet the new boss, same as the old boss"is probably something more along the lines of fascism.
    And here is your weekly reminder that all the Fascists were Former Communists...

Funny that...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Thread Information