Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Well, he was Jewish.
    You're onto it.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    And how old is that Fauci quote? Was it last week? Was it 7 months ago?

207,000 American deaths. No national response. Criticism of states that tried to contain the outbreak. Because he didn't want the economy to look bad. Too stupid to realise that the effect was inevitable.

That isn't a leader. That's a total Kunt with no respect for the life of the common people. Doesn't give a shit who dies as long as his ego has been fed.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    You're onto it.
    God. You are Oldrider

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
    ...even the N95 mask which I used in previous SARS and viral outbreaks, and which is in very short supply relative to cloth and surgical masks, is 95% effective at preventing contamination by particles that are three microns or larger. COVID-19 is .125 of a micron. Math. It's a thing.
    Except unless you’ve been hanging around any laboratories, you’re highly unlikely to encounter the virus in it’s raw state. It’ll be carried in someone else’s spit/mucus/breath.

If masks help us all keep that lovely stuff to ourselves, I’m OK with that. Coincidentally I look pretty good in a mask.

And math isn’t a thing, we call it mathematics in these here parts.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post
    Except unless you’ve been hanging around any laboratories, you’re highly unlikely to encounter the virus in it’s raw state. It’ll be carried in someone else’s spit/mucus/breath.

If masks help us all keep that lovely stuff to ourselves, I’m OK with that. Coincidentally I look pretty good in a mask.

And math isn’t a thing, we call it mathematics in these here parts.
    A study by a team of researchers led by a Texas A&M University professor has found that not wearing a face mask dramatically increases a person's chances of being infected by the COVID-19 virus.

Renyi Zhang, Texas A&M Distinguished Professor of Atmospheric Sciences and the Harold J. Haynes Chair in the College of Geosciences, and colleagues from the University of Texas, the University of California-San Diego and the California Institute of Technology have had their work published in the current issue of PNAS (Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences).

The team examined the chances of COVID-19 infection and how the virus is easily passed from person to person. From trends and mitigation procedures in China, Italy and New York City, the researchers found that using a face mask reduced the number of infections by more than 78,000 in Italy from April 6-May 9 and by over 66,000 in New York City from April 17-May 9.

"Our results clearly show that airborne transmission via respiratory aerosols represents the dominant route for the spread of COVID-19," Zhang said. "By analyzing the pandemic trends without face-covering using the statistical method and by projecting the trend, we calculated that over 66,000 infections were prevented by using a face mask in little over a month in New York City. We conclude that wearing a face mask in public corresponds to the most effective means to prevent inter-human transmission.

"This inexpensive practice, in conjunction with social distancing and other procedures, is the most likely opportunity to stop the COVID-19 pandemic. Our work also highlights that sound science is essential in decision-making for the current and future public health pandemics."

One of the paper's co-authors, Mario Molina, is a professor at the University of California-San Diego and a co-recipient of the 1995 Nobel Prize.
    so we have a noble prize winner vs RDJ.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    ETEC 800
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    210,000 people might disgree, but they aren't available to comment.
    If you jump out of a helicopter and die, and have tested “positive” In the previous months, you are one of the bogus stats. Hmm preexisting stage 4 cancer. Acquired a cough. COVID! Died a week later. “It was not the cancer, it was COVID!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Condyn View Post
    If you jump out of a helicopter and die, and have tested “positive” In the previous months, you are one of the bogus stats. Hmm preexisting stage 4 cancer. Acquired a cough. COVID! Died a week later. “It was not the cancer, it was COVID!
    I've jumped out of helicopters. One was a bit high, I was "positive" i didn't want to do that again.

There may be instances such as you describe, but the true death toll is higher than the official figures. The scientists won't be fooled by crooked politicians, they know how to deal with them, the US is not the only country with those.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    BSA A10
    How do you account for all the excess deaths over and above what is the normal average ?
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Jesus Titty fucking Christ you are a complete dork.

5G probably caused it along with Chinese takeaway.

So full of shit. Can't see that real people are affected or just don't care.

Holy ghost fucking God's arse.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    BULLSHIT ... in all of the NZ "Covid" death reports ... anybody dying after testing positive ... will get the mention of other underlying medical conditions (which contributed to the death) if they had any.

By your theory ... anybody dying of gunshot wounds ... might get their death recorded as Lead poisoning ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Well it made me laugh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hope.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	347447  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blog Entries
    I think he just likes Satan's tender touch.

oh Condyn accept you want it.

Bike
    ETEC 800
    F5 I certainly do not want satans tender touch. That is disturbing. Is there a virus? Yes. If you think that certain political parties have not amped this thing up for their own good, think again. The White House response coordinator has pointed out the fact that other countries will account for pre-existing conditions in their reports, however in the US if somebody dies with COVID and not from COVID, the death will still be marked as COVID. Clearly I learned my lesson and this is not the place to have an opinion that goes against the grain. The way the US has conducted testing and data collection from the start is absolute trash. May it be different elsewhere? I would sure hope so.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Just came on here a bit more sober to delete that comment. Just seemed a bit harsh on those that died or are badly affected.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    but the true death toll is higher than the official figures. .
    How the fuck do you know that?
    Lets go Brandon

Thread Information