Page 32 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Jesus Titty fucking Christ you are a complete dork.

5G probably caused it along with Chinese takeaway.

So full of shit. Can't see that real people are affected or just don't care.

Holy ghost fucking God's arse.
    Dave exactly that is happening here especially with the old people. We see reports listing the deaths that almost all say things like 80 years old with underlying conditions. There have been plenty of news items from families complaining the death certificates say cause of death is covid when poor old grandma had alsymers, infosema, cancer etc and was about dead anyway. Died WITH covid instead of died OF covis is more accurate in these cases.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    That Trump's actions might be considered insane does not exactly come as a surprise. Or it shouldn't.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elect...HB5OGWNEOYKCCM
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Slightly amusing that people who use Fox as their sole news source find some comments here surprising. Had they only followed the thread they would be able to answer their own question.
    We won't call it Fox News since they had to defend themselves in court by saying that basically everybody should know they're talking crap. (Don't ask for references, that's in a thread in this forum too.)

Research indicated that people who watch Fox know less than people who don't watch the news at all.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fox-n...tudy_n_1538914
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    ETEC 800
    If you replaced FOX with CNN or BBC you would have a paragraph that makes sense.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Condyn View Post
    If you replaced FOX with CNN or BBC you would have a paragraph that makes sense.
    CNN used to be good, as far as I know the BBC international coverage is still the standard. At least they are both news sources. Fox constantly claims that they are not news, they are commentary. Hannity, Ingraham and Carlson etc are not news they are "commentary or opinion." Did you not see that recent coverage of the court case where Fox defended themselves by basically saying everybody should know not to believe anything Carlson says. That's right of course, but it must have been embarrasing to admit it.

Anyhoo, you're the one who believes the Fox line that the COVID figures are inflated, as opposed to the scientists who consider them under reported. I'll take the scentists over Fox thanks.

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    “Six mistakes mankind keeps making century after century:
    Believing that personal gain is made by crushing others;
    Worrying about things that cannot be changed or corrected;
    Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it;
    Refusing to set aside trivial preferences;
    Neglecting development and refinement of the mind;
    Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do.”
    ― Marcus Tullius Cicero

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    How the fuck do you know that?
    They look at total deaths vs the yearly average for the same time and see how many excess deaths they have, a few places think it is under reported because of the excess deaths for the period over and above covid reported deaths
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    ETEC 800
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    They look at total deaths vs the yearly average for the same time and see how many excess deaths they have, a few places think it is under reported because of the excess deaths for the period over and above covid reported deaths
    You have to account for hundreds of variables here. For one depression and suicide is maxed out due to the lockdowns. Also I could be full of shit on this one but there could very well be a higher number of humans at their average life expectancy age than there was last year?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I see Kayleigh still has her job this morning but she has also tested positive, as have two of her colleagues.

Super spreader Trump is going back to the White House. The circus continues.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Pity it didn't lay him out like Boris. Might have taught him some humility.
    Though probably not.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Pity it didn't lay him out like Boris. Might have taught him some humility.
    Though probably not.
    It's hard to figure out what was going on with all the misinformation provided by his osteopath. The treatment he was stated to have received was aggressive, some of it contraindicated in mild cases, yet he's out after a few days. If he actually had the disease he's probably still contagious.

He's already said this morning that COVID is nothing to be afraid of, but not everybody gets rushed to Walter Reed and has enough doctors to field a football team.

Bike
    ETEC 800
    Patriotic Americans love What President Trump has done for our country. The corruption in liberal media and social media has damned our nation. We are now a mockery. Let me tell you this. I live in a state that has voted liberal since the 1970’s. People are sick of the media lies here and that’s a fact. I pass hundreds of Trump signs on my way to work and 2 Joe Biden signs. His handling of COVID has been just fine. Hindsight is 20/20 and we can only vote for 4 more years! We cherish our freedom.

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    "An estimated 750 million, or 10 per cent of the world’s population, have been infected by Covid-19, World Health Organisation (WHO) official Dr Mike Ryan has said."

Right, Dr Ryan.

The WHO also claims there have been 1 million deaths.

Let's assume you got that right.

That means a case fatality rate of - wait for it - 0.13%.

What's the usual / seasonal flu CFR? Why yes, about 0.1%.

Tar, feathers, politicians, modelers. Some assembly required.

Bike
    ETEC 800
    The modeling is a crock of shit. Dont forget to bring enough tar for the billionaires who are seizing this opportunity to invest in worthless vaccines. I would rather inject Donald Trumps Lysol than a mystery potion provided by the government.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Condyn View Post
    . . His handling of COVID has been just fine. . . .
    Hahaha. Now I know you are just trolling. No national leadership leaving it to States who flummoxed largely left it to counties to try and cope.

Yes Trump has made the US a mockery in the eyes of the world. We are lucky we are living in times where the geopolitical climate is relatively benign. A strong US was critical in the hands of say Truman or Reagan. If Trump was to stand off in their place the world would be a very different place.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Thread Information