Page 42 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Remember this is the guy who claimed its all a conspiracy
    Fuck that must be a scary world he lives in.
    Last edited by onearmedbandit; 4th January 2021 at 11:04.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    More likely Russian Govt though

It's actually not known to be anything and there are still a bunch of theories about who it is
    Could be right there. They did a slick job wit his RT Russia Today news network. At the start they did lots of pro 911 truth stuff, hired the hottest articulate news presenters prob straight out of project Sparrow. Suddenly we had ‘Independant’ news that we always wanted... then slowly their bias showed through. Still they do make some cool
    documentaries....

But the main thing is anyone that suddenly rises to prominence should be suspect....

There’s an old Vietnam’s war vet saying....”if something makes you look up, you better look down real fast”
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Fuck that must be a scary world he lives in.
    The stazi are clearly after him.
    my understanding is its a coalition of them and former mod hitcher are behind Grammerly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Would you prefer Ants in your pants -
    or a Spider in your bra?

These are the questions the government are REFUSING to answer.

But why?

Why indeed.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Would you prefer Ants in your pants -
    or a Spider in your bra?

These are the questions the government are REFUSING to answer.

But why?

Why indeed.
    Well the govt never knows much of any importance so theyÂ’ll have to hire a consultant for that.

An interesting tender thatÂ’s not a tender has been sent to transport companies.
    The govt has a magical Wishlist for the vaccine distribution...
    With a few problems....

They want to know who can offer a same day or overnight service... to 9 major locations then a subsequent 1000 sites where the vaccine will be available.
    They want to know who can do this at minus 70deg Celsius and who has experience at doing this and monitoring temps in transit...
    And has experience of large quantities of ‘hazardous’ dry ice aka frozen planet decimating carbon dioxide...
    This is all despite the transport industry being under 24/7 surveillance that would put any meth dealer out of business if applied same way...
    The govt knows nothing...

In my experience youÂ’ll be lucky if any chilled truck body or shipping reefer goes below -30 deg Celsius and even then thatÂ’s an average min temp due to required defrost cycles...
    Whether thatÂ’s good enough in conjunction with a dry ice packaged product hhmmm....
    Then thereÂ’s a shortage in that market sector already... so IÂ’d start stocking up on ice cream and frozen pizzas now if thatÂ’s your thing....
    The smart thing would just be to send all the people on trains to the final destination where the vaccine is. We are a coastal nation with nowhere too far away from a rail linked seaport which is where the product is likely to land due to its shipping requirements...
    But then youÂ’ve got your social distance and travel blocks during the next lockdown...

I did have to laugh at the Line of experience dealing with road blocks in govt request...

One things for sure some savvy trucking operator is going to get mega rich on this deal...
    ThereÂ’s really only two maybe three outfits that could tender this job...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Well the govt never knows much of any importance so theyÂ’ll have to hire a consultant for that.

An interesting tender thatÂ’s not a tender has been sent to transport companies.
    The govt has a magical Wishlist for the vaccine distribution...
    With a few problems....

They want to know who can offer a same day or overnight service... to 9 major locations then a subsequent 1000 sites where the vaccine will be available.
    They want to know who can do this at minus 70deg Celsius and who has experience at doing this and monitoring temps in transit...
    And has experience of large quantities of ‘hazardous’ dry ice aka frozen planet decimating carbon dioxide...
    This is all despite the transport industry being under 24/7 surveillance that would put any meth dealer out of business if applied same way...
    The govt knows nothing...

In my experience youÂ’ll be lucky if any chilled truck body or shipping reefer goes below -30 deg Celsius and even then thatÂ’s an average min temp due to required defrost cycles...
    Whether thatÂ’s good enough in conjunction with a dry ice packaged product hhmmm....
    Then thereÂ’s a shortage in that market sector already... so IÂ’d start stocking up on ice cream and frozen pizzas now if thatÂ’s your thing....
    The smart thing would just be to send all the people on trains to the final destination where the vaccine is. We are a coastal nation with nowhere too far away from a rail linked seaport which is where the product is likely to land due to its shipping requirements...
    But then youÂ’ve got your social distance and travel blocks during the next lockdown...

I did have to laugh at the Line of experience dealing with road blocks in govt request...

One things for sure some savvy trucking operator is going to get mega rich on this deal...
    ThereÂ’s really only two maybe three outfits that could tender this job...
    Both major AB companies in NZ more than meet that critera. They are able to move significant volumes of genetic material around NZ to remote locations on a daily basis to the 12000 odd dairy farms in NZ
    So there is a major gap in what you actually know and what you think you know.
    Maybe before you start spouting your abnormal conspiracies you do a tiny bit of research first.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    There’s an old Vietnam’s war vet saying....”if something makes you look up, you better look down real fast”
    There is?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Both major AB companies in NZ more than meet that critera. They are able to move significant volumes of genetic material around NZ to remote locations on a daily basis to the 12000 odd dairy farms in NZ
    So there is a major gap in what you actually know and what you think you know.
    Maybe before you start spouting your abnormal conspiracies you do a tiny bit of research first.
    As I understand, and my understanding is limited, the only vaccine that requires storage at -70c is the BioNTech/Pfizer item. NZ has ordered 750,000 doses of that, enough to immunise 375,000 people. They might as well keep that in Auckland for the JAFAs and ship the more easily handled ones around the country.

With parts of Britain's NHS on the verge of collapse, everybody's favourire fascist, Nigel fucking Farage, is forming a new political party to replace the Brexit Party. One of the stated aims is to reduce the restrictions imposed to combat the Covid pandemic. Fucking marvellous!
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    As I understand, and my understanding is limited, the only vaccine that requires storage at -70c is the BioNTech/Pfizer item. NZ has ordered 750,000 doses of that, enough to immunise 375,000 people. They might as well keep that in Auckland for the JAFAs and ship the more easily handled ones around the country.

With parts of Britain's NHS on the verge of collapse, everybody's favourire fascist, Nigel fucking Farage, is forming a new political party to replace the Brexit Party. One of the stated aims is to reduce the restrictions imposed to combat the Covid pandemic. Fucking marvellous!
    The vaccine approach is really cool. The one that needs cool storage is a traditional attenuated vaccine, that is it's a de-natured version of SARS-COV-2 designed to trigger an immune response with no symptomology, thereby making you immune. It's expensive and lengthy to develop, approve, manufacture and store. The other two are mRNA vaccines. The mRNA vaccines provide gene level protection against infection by telling your body what the bad guy looks like and is based in tech that took decades to create but allows for the rapid creation and deployment of a vaccine. This is why the gene profiling of COVID-19 is so important and what has enabled two vaccines to be created in weeks instead of years. Subsequent mutations of COVID-19 such as the new, more infectious version can be addressed rapidly thanks to this new vaccine approach. I'll be angling for the mRNA version myself. It's more likely to provide long term protection due to the method of stimulating your immune system. We live in fantastic times, in all senses of the word.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post

Yeah i was just countering the limited understanding of R650, he posts crap claiming to be an expert when he's little more than a drip.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    The vaccine approach is really cool. The one that needs cool storage is a traditional attenuated vaccine, that is it's a de-natured version of SARS-COV-2 designed to trigger an immune response with no symptomology, thereby making you immune. It's expensive and lengthy to develop, approve, manufacture and store. The other two are mRNA vaccines. The mRNA vaccines provide gene level protection against infection by telling your body what the bad guy looks like and is based in tech that took decades to create but allows for the rapid creation and deployment of a vaccine. This is why the gene profiling of COVID-19 is so important and what has enabled two vaccines to be created in weeks instead of years. Subsequent mutations of COVID-19 such as the new, more infectious version can be addressed rapidly thanks to this new vaccine approach. I'll be angling for the mRNA version myself. It's more likely to provide long term protection due to the method of stimulating your immune system. We live in fantastic times, in all senses of the word.
    Is that right? I thought they were all based mRNA which is why they came to fruition in similar timeframes? Heard some podcast about the development.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Is that right? I thought they were all based mRNA which is why they came to fruition in similar timeframes? Heard some podcast about the development.
    One was in the works for much longer. The mRNA ones started months after the Pfizer one, but were ready much quicker. Development time was ludicrously short, in the order of weeks. The Pfizer one has been REALLY pushed hard to get what is normally years of work and trials compressed into a shorter time frame. They've done an astonishing job.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Blast that man who introduces facts rather than rely on husarhetoric... / sarc.

Certainly I'm seeing large amounts of delayed treatments for necessary interventions, added to the ill-health of those separated by time and distance, plus e.g. mariners who've not been allowed ashore for months and not seen their families for over a year, to be very sure that the consequences of the political control decisions have been lethal and morbid indeed. Yet, people keep telling us we had to lockdown the village to save just a few of the villagers, even though we burned most of the villagers' lives and incomes and careers and relationships to the ground for the rest of their lives.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
    Blast that man who introduces facts rather than rely on husarhetoric... / sarc.

Certainly I'm seeing large amounts of delayed treatments for necessary interventions, added to the ill-health of those separated by time and distance, plus e.g. mariners who've not been allowed ashore for months and not seen their families for over a year, to be very sure that the consequences of the political control decisions have been lethal and morbid indeed. Yet, people keep telling us we had to lockdown the village to save just a few of the villagers, even though we burned most of the villagers' lives and incomes and careers and relationships to the ground for the rest of their lives.
    Maybe you would like to calculate the number of people that die each year of preventable diseases due to lies spread about vaccine safety.
    Or do you not have a press release from the national party to claim as being your own.
    https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1131172984
    I reminder distinctly .

Thread Information