Page 44 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Yeah but they are saying until then​ people should still mask if community cases present.
    well yes, as the Japanese do it's common courtesy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    well yes, as the Japanese do it's common courtesy.
    Chortle. The scientist is in the USA and you may have noticed, common courtesy is seriously uncommon there. Too many fuckwits more worried about their rights than everybody else's health.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    I Ride No More

Bill Gates and Oxford AstraZeneca Vaccine

https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2021...ill-gates.html

Bill,
    And you wonder why some people have doubt as to your role and intentions (conspiracy theory, even) regarding Covid vaccines.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2021...ill-gates.html

Bill,
    And you wonder why some people have doubt as to your role and intentions (conspiracy theory, even) regarding Covid vaccines.
    You can see why he got out of computers, early in this clip is a bit where he says the return on investment is 20 to 1 on vaccines!!!!!
    And let's not forget his business model where you buy a substandard unfinished produc that needs " updates" later.

https://ourtube.co.uk/watch/UIawpstyY9TbHFv

So never mind any of the conspiracy theories, purely from a product safety/function standpoint anything this guy makes his dubious.....
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Your comment is correct as far as it goes but you missed the point. The vaccine does not sterilise nostrils. This comment was made by a Pfizer rep explaining why masks will be required for some time after the population has been vaccinated.

Mike Hosking has been banging on about vaccine passports. He seems to be assuming that people are immune once vaccinated. That's not the case, they can both catch the virus and spread it after being vaccinated.
    Part of the way our immune systems work is the amount of viral loading they are dealing with. Eg for something the body can fight a small amount is quickly dealt with. But if the body is hit with a high viral loading it might be overwhelmed by the same bug.
    So what's going to happen when everyone is walking around with moist Petri dishes over their mouths which the majority will be unable to avoid touching or repositioning frequent,y....
    I mean if you were a virus would you want to be floating in free air getting zapped by the sun or would you want to be resting on a perfect moist warm reproduction centre with powered air flow and automatic redistribution....

Bike
    It was on the good
    This will make you cough - China says you can stick it up your arse.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    I Ride No More

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    I’ll wait with baited breath for a nz journalist with balls to ask Jacinda at next press conference why aren’t we doing that test lol...

Wonder if all the virtuous self righteous Karen’s our there will be demanding and volunteering for this test...

It kinda makes sense tho when exosomes (what the tests detects) are the body taking out the trash as it decontaminated itself of dead cellular material.
    So will farting in public become the same as coughing in a supermarket?
    Cause two layers of cotton don’t stop them spreading... yet one layer mask protects against nano size virus?????

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    . . . contained in droplets.

So, are you really questioning medical advice from actual experts? Or are you getting your information from The Don?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Won’t be even rolling out here in a hurry.

Despite our supreme leaders promise that NZ would be the first to get it.... we have been reminded that we are small fry on world stage. It seems the people in charge dicked around prob trying to negotiate some $2 discount or identity politics in the mix and anyway we have ended up long ways down the delivery que....

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It's behind a paywall so I can't post it here.

There's an article in the Washington Post reporting a spike in diabetes cases among people who have had Covid. The doctors have no idea what causes the increase but the numbers are too high to discount. In the US that's serious because insulin costs are high (+ or - $1000 per month) and people die because they tried to ration it or couldn't afford it at all.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Won’t be even rolling out here in a hurry.

Despite our supreme leaders promise that NZ would be the first to get it.... we have been reminded that we are small fry on world stage. It seems the people in charge dicked around prob trying to negotiate some $2 discount or identity politics in the mix and anyway we have ended up long ways down the delivery que....
    Thats a bit of selective memory there. They never promised that we would be first to get it.

To be fair there are other countries in far greater need.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Just carrying on as usuial. Got the trree I dropped yesterday morning with my trusty tree limp trimmer using a few more hand tools while Moaning Millennial Motorcyclists where nigh nighs counting sheep.

No need to anoy the neighbors at that time with a noicy, smoking, smelly 2-stroke chain saw this time of the morning and dressing like a hero in the Zombie Apocalypse. Just were gummys, gardening gloves and my 1989 Cold Kiwi sweat shirt(a rather good quality piece of apparel) and some rather revealing shorts that would make the KB knitting circle ladies blush.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0027.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	589.9 KB 
ID:	348467  

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    It is so nice to take a breather from the serious subject of covid to read a cool story from boner on how he likes to chop his own wood

Thread Information