Page 57 of 162 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    There's a long standing British tradition of being able to lawfully go about one's business in public without being acosted and requiring to product identification.

"Can Vee Zee your Papers, Please?"

Something that is not the same on the European Continent.
    Is that because of the very extensive CCTV network that the UK operates ? The authorities have already been tracking where you've been, and seen what you've been up to, and with facial recognition software, there's no need to stop you and ask you for your papers.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Do you own a smart phone?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    Is that because of the very extensive CCTV network that the UK operates ? The authorities have already been tracking where you've been, and seen what you've been up to, and with facial recognition software, there's no need to stop you and ask you for your papers.
    Exactly... but that system is reserved for hunting down high value targeys that threaten the elite...

The whole covid tracker and vaccine passport is to identify the resistance and see whose not ready to submit to tyranny...

Just like how the vehicle rego scheme is used to harass a minority of the population, it flags the rebel’s and those living outside the grid for special attention that would otherwise be unwarranted.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Exactly... but that system is reserved for hunting down high value targeys that threaten the elite...

The whole covid tracker and vaccine passport is to identify the resistance and see whose not ready to submit to tyranny...

Just like how the vehicle rego scheme is used to harass a minority of the population, it flags the rebel’s and those living outside the grid for special attention that would otherwise be unwarranted.
    If the rebels dont have rego then they probably are unwarranted, too
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    Something that many people, myself included, aren't overly thrilled about...

But this idea has been in existence in the British Psyche for longer than CCTV has been around.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Honda cb600 Hornet
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    coz all it takes to shut them up, as they say themselves, is to give the proof that they're asking for. Put it this way, if they're talking bollocks, then the resulting conversation could stop the mass publication of books that are known to contain fake information, eh, eh, eh......
    Unfortunately this is part of the sales pitch - "why won't anyone give us the answers?" The truth is they are given the answers and have logical fallacies in their arguments pointed out to them, but they will not acknowledge or be quieted, display the retort on their channels, or give the full context to their misquotes and misunderstandings. The flat earthers do the same when evidence of a spherical earth rotating around the sun is presented - they have an industry and an income plus their is too much shame if they did acknowledge such things. Therefore they "double down" on their claims in the light of such evidence - as per the Dietrich Bonhoeffer "facts that contradict one’s prejudgment simply need not be believed – in such moments the stupid person even becomes critical – and when facts are irrefutable they are just pushed aside as inconsequential, as incidental".

While I realise I cannot use logic to move someone from a position they have not arrived at using logic (Ben Goldacre) I will put down a few examples:
    1. Her arguments against cause and effect are based on Koch's postulates which were revised in 1890. The equivalent would be arguing with Honda's top motoGP mechanical engineers about engine mechanics based on postulates from the height of the steam era.
    2. The virus has been clearly visualised and isolated. She has no training in either of these things and refuses to acknowledge what she is being shown. The equivalent to her arguments as presented is her stating she refuses to believe an engine emits CO2 because she keeps detecting tiny and variable quantities of nitrogen oxides and hydrocarbons.
    3. She asks why a postitive PCR is being counted as an infection, but then never posts the reply which will (I imagine be along the lines of) - it is correct that fragments of the virus can be detected by PCR after clinical infection and infectivity have passed. However, The person will usually have either a) had negative surveillance swabs in the weeks prior if a high risk border worker b) presented because of COVID like symptoms c) if in an isolation hotel having come from a high risk country and Bayes theorem is applicable. Moreover lockdown and hygiene measures (masks on public transport, staying home when unwell, coughing into elbow) and closing the boarders has dramatically reduced the rates of all viral infections, so co-infections are far less likely (i.e. symptoms are unlikely to be due to other seasonal colds and flu at the moment). Therefore it has been decided to accept a very, very small (<1% ?) over-counting for the sake of simplicity. The equivalent here would be determining mechanical failure rates by assessing how many bikes had an engine warning light displayed on presentation to the garage. Occasionally the owner will have fixed the problem and not turned the light off, but by and large (if including every premises repairing bikes in NZ is included) you will have pretty good (but not perfect) idea of the failure rate (actually hazard rate to be semantic) of various brands of bikes.

The interesting thing will be her motivation - clearly money is one, as she has no fellowship of any college (i.e. no formalised training in any field of medicine), her business doing online consults (not particularly fair on her patients without undergoing formal training as a GP but we'll let that slide) failed pre-covid (she decided to go into a heavily IT business model yet admitted she was not good with IT), and she describes herself as a researcher but I am struggling to identify her articles in any field, using both PubMed and Google scholar. However to use her medical qualifications to "throw people under the bus" means she either a) can pass med school exams (i.e. good memory) but cannot see the wood for the trees (the classic academic who argues the sky is green for so long they believe it), b) has some kind of personality disorder such as a narcissistic PD, c) she knows it is crap and how deceitful her misquotes, lack of context and failure to provide the replies to her audience are (i.e. she is evil).

Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    In combination with politicians which the public is sometimes rightfully sceptical of and journalism biases.
    Absolutely - as Winston Churchill said "democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried"

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Do you own a smart phone?
    I do, but I turn off a lot of stuff that otherwise tracks/records my Data.

For example - I don't use Location services, I don't have a Facebook, I have messaging apps but each time they ask to access my Contacts, I tell them 'Fuck off'.

The point here is that with a Smart phone - I have the power to decide how much I want to share/allow - going all the way up to turning the thing off.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post

The point here is that with a Smart phone - I have the power to decide how much I want to share/allow - going all the way up to turning the thing off.
    Even to the point of leaving it at home when I go on my next protest march.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    If the rebels dont have rego then they probably are unwarranted, too
    That’s another example of the same. It was proven in the last change in legislation that WOF condition was only a factor in about 3% of crashes or so....

Same with drink drivers they are typically a constant 1.5-2% of all drivers at any time on the road.
    We get told drink drivers are responsible for x amount of crashes.... yet sober drivers have more crashes which leads to how many of the drunks were crap drivers who were going to crash anyway....

Btw before Karen shows up I don’t condone drink driving it’s a dumb thing to do but it’s another stat the govt used to play us with...

Yet these minor factors justify military police style checkpoints.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mcshaz View Post
    Unfortunately this is part of the sales pitch - "why won't anyone give us the answers?" The truth is they are given the answers and have logical fallacies in their arguments pointed out to them, but they will not acknowledge or be quieted, display the retort on their channels, or give the full context to their misquotes and misunderstandings. The flat earthers do the same when evidence of a spherical earth rotating around the sun is presented - they have an industry and an income plus their is too much shame if they did acknowledge such things. Therefore they "double down" on their claims in the light of such evidence - as per the Dietrich Bonhoeffer "facts that contradict one’s prejudgment simply need not be believed – in such moments the stupid person even becomes critical – and when facts are irrefutable they are just pushed aside as inconsequential, as incidental".
    lol@part of the sales pitch. I apply Caveat Emptor as I see fit. Same as everyone else. Some of that everyone else might simply be selling books amid a pandemic and sewing doubt into the minds of the population over a great many things. Some of them may well be being used as pawns in a slightly larger game. Some of them may actually be right and are merely being shouted down. And as you allude to, until the same people who are asking questions are given evidence to their satisfaction, the status quo is likely to remain.

You wanna claim some boundary of logic and claim that what they're doing is akin to flat earthers on the premise that they may have misrepresented a tiny fraction of something that may well have merely been poorly communicated. They're not flat earthers, they're Dr's, Nurses, Researchers, pro-vaxxers, etc... with decades under their individual belts, with many have zero conspiracy bent...

Somewhat ironically, I have seen her apologise and clarify were she was wrong or misinterpreted before, so I have to say. Caveat Emptor. Shooting one of many in the hope of shooting the many is a sad fuck bullshit way, the husaberg way, of going about things. It shows a distinct lack of backbone or indeed intelligence and reaks of that desperate fuck like many things don't... but please continue with your logical sales pitch with regards to how bent these people are despite the evidence to the contrary. Oh, and if you aren't husaberg, I apologise lol... I know how pissy you can get when someone is not being accurate and therefore accountable for what you don't want them to buy... and again, I apologise if I got that last bit wrong too.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post

Yet these minor factors justify military police style checkpoints.
    I've seen a few Police checkpoints. Seen a few military checkpoints too, even been on some. Totally different.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    I Ride No More

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Just finished watching the vid below. I reckon El Mike would say Yes, coz he sees it as inevitable given the recent evidence that he's looked over

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9Ci2jK1yFoOd/
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    husaberg
    Just finished watching the vid below. I reckon El Mike would say Yes, coz he sees it as inevitable given the recent evidence that he's looked over

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9Ci2jK1yFoOd/
    Our of interest Mashy as it's in the video you posted
    what was Michael Yeldon's role at Pfizer.
    Was he the
    FORMER PFIZER CHIEF SCIENTIST
    as the title states he was?

or was his role at Pfizer somewhat overstated?
    Was his job title actually quite different?

Next one did he say this
    Mr Yeadon then says: “Forget lockdowns, they never slow transmission which took place mostly in institutions like hospitals and care homes.”
    is this a true statement especially based on your own experience of what happened in NZ?

Did he say that in the UK
    "deaths fell in the spring of 2021 because herd immunity had been reached "
    Is this a true statement?

Did he also say this
    “You don’t need masks, they don’t work.”
    Is this a true statement?

lastly, how does it fit in with your conspiracy logic that the business that Michael Yeldon set up and sold to Novartis was working with financial advisory firm Rothschild & Co?
    Also that the drug his company hyped, turned out not to work well at all?
    https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biotec...aking-485m-hit
    https://www.seca.ch/mobile/news/deta...iarco-purchase
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Honda cb600 Hornet
    lol@part of the sales pitch. I apply Caveat Emptor as I see fit. Same as everyone else. Some of that everyone else might simply be selling books amid a pandemic and sewing doubt into the minds of the population over a great many things. Some of them may well be being used as pawns in a slightly larger game. Some of them may actually be right and are merely being shouted down. And as you allude to, until the same people who are asking questions are given evidence to their satisfaction, the status quo is likely to remain.

You wanna claim some boundary of logic and claim that what they're doing is akin to flat earthers on the premise that they may have misrepresented a tiny fraction of something that may well have merely been poorly communicated. They're not flat earthers, they're Dr's, Nurses, Researchers, pro-vaxxers, etc... with decades under their individual belts, with many have zero conspiracy bent...

Somewhat ironically, I have seen her apologise and clarify were she was wrong or misinterpreted before, so I have to say. Caveat Emptor. Shooting one of many in the hope of shooting the many is a sad fuck bullshit way, the husaberg way, of going about things. It shows a distinct lack of backbone or indeed intelligence and reaks of that desperate fuck like many things don't... but please continue with your logical sales pitch with regards to how bent these people are despite the evidence to the contrary. Oh, and if you aren't husaberg, I apologise lol... I know how pissy you can get when someone is not being accurate and therefore accountable for what you don't want them to buy... and again, I apologise if I got that last bit wrong too.
    I'm definitely not Husaberg, but they were awesome bikes (and chainsaws). About to buy a Yamie, but I do like the svartpilen.

I hold a medical degree, have post-grad biostatistics and have a fellowship in intensive care medicine. A couple of middle aged colleagues I know from conferences and networks around the world have died from covid-19 (the large viral load at the time of intubation +/- continued exposure makes death about 2 to 5 times more likely in my profession once infected).

The arguments being used by Sam Bailey have been done to death by the same mob who denies HIV caused AIDS.

Sent from my Mi Note 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Thread Information