RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Did someone hear something?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    R650 just messaged me to inform me that God does actually exist. And he loves to suck dick.

But he hates homos and darkies.

Praise Jesus.

Bike
    Blog Entries

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    And yet Peter McCullough actually did it, and others replicated it.
    Horseshit he did
    https://www.latimes.com/business/sto...ation-licensel
    https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/he...1-da902e247ba4
    https://factcheck.afp.com/us-cardiol...19-vaccination
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Um, that "Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) " outfit you cite:

AAPS is generally recognized as politically conservative or ultra-conservative,[5][12] and its positions are fringe and commonly contradict with existing federal health policy.[13] It is opposed to the Affordable Care Act and other forms of universal health insurance

AAPS opposes abortion and over-the-counter access to emergency contraception.[14] The group claims there is a link between abortion and breast cancer

The AAPS opposes gun control and does not recognize handgun violence as a public health problem. Instead, the AAPS says that handguns save lives

In 2007, AAPS assisted in the appeal against the conviction of Virginia internist William Hurwitz, who was sentenced to 25 years in federal prison for prescribing excessive quantities of narcotic drugs after 16 former patients testified against him.[41] Hurwitz was granted a retrial in 2006, and his 25-year prison sentence was reduced to 4 years and 9 months.[42]

In July 2019, AAPS co-signed a letter to the Surgeon General of the United States Jerome Adams with the anti-LGBT group American College of Pediatricians, the Catholic Medical Association, and the pro conversion therapy group the Alliance for Therapeutic Choice and Scientific Integrity

Leading up to the 2008 presidential election, AAPS published an article claiming that then-candidate Barack Obama was captivating his audiences through hypnosis.

In September 2009, St. Petersburg neurosurgeon and future president of the Florida AAPS David McKalip received significant public criticism for emailing a falsified photo showing President Barack Obama as a witch doctor with an exotic headdress, loin cloth, and bones in his nose

In June 2020, AAPS filed a lawsuit against the Food and Drug Administration to "end its arbitrary interference with the use of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ)."[52][53] In April 2020, the FDA advised that hydroxychloroquine had "not been show to be safe and effective for treating or preventing COVID-19

AAPS has claimed that computers and the digitization of medical records provides an opportunity for the government to acquire massive amounts of private data on American citizens.

In a 2005 article, Madeleine Cosman argued that illegal immigrants were carriers of disease, and that immigrants and "anchor babies" were launching a "stealthy assault on [American] medicine.

In 2004, AAPS filed a brief on behalf of conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh in Florida's Fourth District Court of Appeal, opposing the seizure of his medical files in an investigation of drug charges for Limbaugh's alleged misuse of prescription drugs.

Philip Morris executives worked with AAPS executive director Jane Orient to help oppose growing support for indoor smoking bans in the early 2000s

The association's Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons (JP&S) was previously named the Medical Sentinel from 1996 to 2003. It is not listed in academic literature databases such as MEDLINE, PubMed, or the Web of Science. The quality and scientific validity of articles published in the journal have been criticized by medical experts, and some of the viewpoints advocated by AAPS are rejected by other scientists and medical groups.[69] The U.S. National Library of Medicine declined repeated requests from AAPS to index the journal, citing unspecified concerns

There is more at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associ...s_and_Surgeons but to refer to them as a fringe lunatic group is probably giving them a bit much credence.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Um, that "Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) " outfit you cite:

AAPS is generally recognized as politically conservative or ultra-conservative,[5][12] and its positions are fringe and commonly contradict with existing federal health policy.[13] It is opposed to the Affordable Care Act and other forms of universal health insurance

AAPS opposes abortion and over-the-counter access to emergency contraception.[14] The group claims there is a link between abortion and breast cancer

The AAPS opposes gun control and does not recognize handgun violence as a public health problem. Instead, the AAPS says that handguns save lives

In 2007, AAPS assisted in the appeal against the conviction of Virginia internist William Hurwitz, who was sentenced to 25 years in federal prison for prescribing excessive quantities of narcotic drugs after 16 former patients testified against him.[41] Hurwitz was granted a retrial in 2006, and his 25-year prison sentence was reduced to 4 years and 9 months.[42]

In July 2019, AAPS co-signed a letter to the Surgeon General of the United States Jerome Adams with the anti-LGBT group American College of Pediatricians, the Catholic Medical Association, and the pro conversion therapy group the Alliance for Therapeutic Choice and Scientific Integrity

Leading up to the 2008 presidential election, AAPS published an article claiming that then-candidate Barack Obama was captivating his audiences through hypnosis.

In September 2009, St. Petersburg neurosurgeon and future president of the Florida AAPS David McKalip received significant public criticism for emailing a falsified photo showing President Barack Obama as a witch doctor with an exotic headdress, loin cloth, and bones in his nose

In June 2020, AAPS filed a lawsuit against the Food and Drug Administration to "end its arbitrary interference with the use of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ)."[52][53] In April 2020, the FDA advised that hydroxychloroquine had "not been show to be safe and effective for treating or preventing COVID-19

AAPS has claimed that computers and the digitization of medical records provides an opportunity for the government to acquire massive amounts of private data on American citizens.

In a 2005 article, Madeleine Cosman argued that illegal immigrants were carriers of disease, and that immigrants and "anchor babies" were launching a "stealthy assault on [American] medicine.

In 2004, AAPS filed a brief on behalf of conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh in Florida's Fourth District Court of Appeal, opposing the seizure of his medical files in an investigation of drug charges for Limbaugh's alleged misuse of prescription drugs.

Philip Morris executives worked with AAPS executive director Jane Orient to help oppose growing support for indoor smoking bans in the early 2000s

The association's Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons (JP&S) was previously named the Medical Sentinel from 1996 to 2003. It is not listed in academic literature databases such as MEDLINE, PubMed, or the Web of Science. The quality and scientific validity of articles published in the journal have been criticized by medical experts, and some of the viewpoints advocated by AAPS are rejected by other scientists and medical groups.[69] The U.S. National Library of Medicine declined repeated requests from AAPS to index the journal, citing unspecified concerns

There is more at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associ...s_and_Surgeons but to refer to them as a fringe lunatic group is probably giving them a bit much credence.
    And that has what to do with the fact that that is where the guide can be found?... you know, the one discussing the use of Ivermectin by those who have successfully used the drugs to treat Covid?

Shooting the messenger only works if the messenger is saying something that hasn't been proven to work, or in this day and age, something that can be twisted to suit the purpose of allowing the messenger to be effectively shot without anyone really noticing... you know, like posting a critique of a group of medical professionals v's a list of their personal preferences in order to deny them their medical status. And they're called beyond lunatic fringe by whom? The fucking pathetic?
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    And that has what to do with the fact that that is where the guide can be found?... you know, the one discussing the use of Ivermectin by those who have successfully used the drugs to treat Covid?

Shooting the messenger only works if the messenger is saying something that hasn't been proven to work, or in this day and age, something that can be twisted to suit the purpose of allowing the messenger to be effectively shot without anyone really noticing... you know, like posting a critique of a group of medical professionals v's a list of their personal preferences in order to deny them their medical status. And they're called beyond lunatic fringe by whom? The fucking pathetic?
    The investigation into Ivermectin might have a bit more credibility if it wasn't published in a journal already well known for this :
    The quality and scientific validity of articles published in the journal have been criticized by medical experts, and some of the viewpoints advocated by AAPS are rejected by other scientists and medical groups.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Blog Entries
    What a cunt.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    The investigation into Ivermectin might have a bit more credibility if it wasn't published in a journal already well known for this :
    The quality and scientific validity of articles published in the journal have been criticized by medical experts, and some of the viewpoints advocated by AAPS are rejected by other scientists and medical groups.
    The investigation/results paper isn't published on AAPS (that I know of), they just host the guide. You can find the paper on Invermectin in the AMJ. Don't get me wrong I take your point with regards to sources, I generally ignore them simply because it's a popular thing to do, coz ya miss all sorts of stuff and end up making statements that just aren't true, like

Quote Originally Posted by pritch
    Ivermectin has not been used successfully for anything connected with COVID. There was one 'study' which found that it may help, but that study was defective, there have been no others. There is zero evidence Ivermectin has any effect as a prophylactic for COVID.
    Oh, and do stop quoting me please, coz Dave has yet to master himself with regards to what posts he does and doesn't read and therefore has to get all princess prissy pissant about what other people choose to quote. Kind of like a Nazi, but to be fair, it is for his benefit. Chur.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    R650 just messaged me to inform me that God does actually exist. And he loves to suck dick.

But he hates homos and darkies.

Praise Jesus.
    Congratulations on elevating yourself to the status of a fraudulent liar.

I did not message you any of the above material.

However did give you a positive green rep for your dark humour in the horse face thread post 42 and commented tongue in cheek well some of them would have though it was just a shower champ.

I find it interesting amongst your continuous hate speech about religion that you choose to appropriate the suffering of the people of the Jewish faith to prop up statements.

All correspondence with you is ended forthwith so don't bother replying. I won't be reporting you (cause that's not my style) because the best thing I can do is actually let you continue to be yourself posting random insults to people's posts with no intellectual substance countering their opinion.
    Goodnight, sleep tight xxx
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post

All correspondence with you is ended forthwith so don't bother replying. I won't be reporting you (cause that's not my style) because the best thing I can do is actually let you continue to be yourself posting random insults to people's posts with no intellectual substance countering their opinion.
    Goodnight, sleep tight xxx
    Sure you did, dave pmed me a screenshot, it was also posted on a website on the net
    R650R religious ravings
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Clearly I didn't expect anyone to believe that post.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post

You consistently seem unable to distinguish fact from fiction. It never even occurred to me on reading Dave's post that you had DMd him. It was obviously intended to be humourous.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Remember this interaction after this post.
    https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1131178070
    its hard to tell if hes' a stupid troll or just Stupid. Ps calling him stupid is not an insult, its the only the logical conclusion.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Blog Entries
    It's a lot of cults for just one person to belong to. The cult of Trump. The cult of jesus. And then the cult of conspiracy.

He must have spent way too long on American websites to the point that he thinks he is living there and needs to be a Republican. I suppose the lack of critical thinking follows and the other two are naturally bedfellows.

Thread Information