Page 70 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2423

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    It was considered scary enough to be banned
    Back then our wisers and betters thought we need protecting from ourselves. At one point three songs were banned: Donovan's The Universal Soldier, In The Year 2525 by Zager and Evans, and Good News Week by Hedgehoppers Anonymous. The latter interesting in that the band members were members of a Brit nuclear bomber squadron. Thus the name.

These are probably all available on the 'Net. Good luck with finding anything scary or likely to lead to a revolution in the lyrics.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    I Ride No More
    .... Earlier there was a similar one "The War Game" about a nuclear bomb dropped on south east England. It was considered scary enough to be banned
    Morning.

Well, given the demographic (and the possible effect on property prices), it's quite understandable that the BBC banned screening it. If it had been located in say Newcastle (upon Tyne) - and in parts of Scotland, then they probably wouldn't have been so concerned.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It was considered scary enough to be banned
    Back then our wisers and betters thought we needed protecting from ourselves. At one point three songs were banned on radio: Donovan's The Universal Soldier, In The Year 2525 by Zager and Evans, and Good News Week by Hedgehoppers Anonymous. The latter interesting in that the band members were members of a Brit nuclear bomber squadron. Hardly revolutionaries.

These songs are probably all available on the 'Net. Good luck with finding anything in the lyrics that's scary or likely to lead to a revolution.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    I see a popular hipster leftie bar has taken to Gofund me to survive lockdown damage and the new restrictions. They’ve been “successful” about 9k in 24 hrs but how long will that last ....
    How long will that sentiment last? Will it be a new business model where you pay an annual subscription like a private members club???

Who pays to drink in bars these days anyway, prices are getting ridiculous....
    I blame all these hipsters who will pay stupid money for a bottle of craft beer just because it’s different....
    Time for brewery owned bars to make a comeback, The Leopard Inn type stuff????

Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Should have stayed at school. You can keep your wife beater swill.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Should have stayed at school. You can keep your wife beater swill.
    Staying in school would not improve the IQ or critical thinking skills, why would it be it is a tough path to financial success if you are a truck driver conspiracy theorist Internet Troll?
    Surely those skills are a hot ticket to success?

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Blog Entries
    We were just talking of a mate with a penchant for risk and hard work. Vastly richer than I will ever be. Nice guy, and fast on the racetrack.

Just moved from Keenly priced Parrotdog Yellow Hammer to Bohemoth Something Hazy.

Time for a walk on the beach with missus.

Fuk we are lucky to live in this land.

Anyone criticising the general elimination strategy can go suck it and move to one of those shithouse countries like America. (See what I did there?)

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Oh dear, another group of M.D's using treatments for Covid-19. In this case, the M.D. is talking to an Australian MP. They compare figures. A region in Oz: 7000 cases, about 450 in hospital and 100 dead. The case notes of the M.D.: 6000 cases, 4 hospitalisations and 0 dead.

You won't like what they use to achieve this remarkable scientific breakthrough, because you've been told not to... yet this guy claims that out of the 600,000 death in the U.S., he reckons about 420,000 could have been saved using his protocols. There's so much in there, including dosages, just in case someone gets a little iffy... but most of you just won't accept what this guy has done and can prove that he has done.

So, those who say that certain protocols don't work despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary are spreading misinformation that has killed millions over the last year or so. Some people even blame Donny McTrumpet for the deaths ...... so filled with irony that I doubt the same people have the stones to take it back... let alone own just how fucking wrong they to the tune of millions of lives. Well fucking done humanity. Well fucking done.

I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Here's someone who will never have any money. Boohoo.

Why are you here on a motorcycle site?

Doesn't matter loser, I can't see what dross you post.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Oh dear, another group of M.D's using treatments for Covid-19.

You won't like what they use to achieve this remarkable scientific breakthrough]
    What there are using is made up crap......
    You are as usual swallowing it land lapping it all up ike the Coprophiliac you are.

Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Here's someone who will never have any money. Boohoo.

Why are you here on a motorcycle site?

Doesn't matter loser, I can't see what dross you post.
    You're certainly not missing much dave, Mashies latest Messiah is a quack, who does his own covid testing and "invented" a 100% effective in his own words cure for covid.

EL CENTRO — The owner of a local walk-in clinic says his practice was misrepresented in a recent article questioning its testing methods and billing for COVID-19.

Wow, let's see his clinic is not exactly as big nor as grand as is made out either, it's a hole-in-the-wall clinic. that opened in 2018

All Valley Urgent Care opened on March 1 and since then has been treating seven to ten patients a day and takes most insurance
    https://www.thedesertreview.com/busi...66af8522e.html
    Situated between a lowes and a Costco Down by a Wendy's, a Target, and a Taco Bell.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wow.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	121.9 KB 
ID:	349693Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5aaf7c7ac8890.image.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	278.9 KB 
ID:	349715

But he's mashy's new idol as he by his own claims which are of course backed up by zero trial results is he 100% cures covid 100% of the time.
    but he has no trial results to back it other than his own claims which its seems are based on his own results and his own tests with no peer reviews.
    He uses his own test not a recognized test its a Xray which he charges for then performs a diagnosis that no one else ican n the medical profession from an xray and the test that is no to be used as atest to detect covid. as it can tell between someone with the disease or has been simply exposed to it or has antibodies or has been vacvinated.
    He then treats the patients he has "diagnosed" with a drug the medical profession has trailed and found not to work at all. plus other expensive vitamins
    A drug that Trump took before he actually had covid.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration revoked its emergency use authorization for hydroxychloroquine to be used in the treatment of COVID-19 in June 2020. FDA said based on its review of evidence available for hydroxychloroquine sulfate (HCQ) and chloroquine phosphate (CQ) to treat COVID-19,

“Specifically, FDA has determined that CQ and HCQ are unlikely to be effective in treating COVID-19 for the authorized uses in the EUA,” FDA said. “Additionally, in light of ongoing serious cardiac adverse events and other serious side effects, the known and potential benefits of CQ and HCQ no longer outweigh the known and potential risks for the authorized use.”

While Fareed and other doctors have continued to prescribe hydroxychloroquine off label Fareed said he and Dr. Tyson have employed the controversial therapy for more than 5,000 COVID
    then got a letter from the ER Medical Director at El Centro Regional Medical Center instructing me to stop prescribing hydroxychloroquine because it would prohibit the hospitals from getting it for those who needed it. (for treating diseases that it works on)
    What this numpty does is use a test that's actually an antibody test not recommended to test for the presence of covid then he decided he could use an Xray.

By his own words he said these people were not even sick enough to warrant testing by the medical profession
    I was called by the Public Health office and asked to stop testing because we were creating too much work for them, and we could not confirm our patients’ infections. When I asked where else we could send them for confirmation, I was told the ER. The problem with that was — they were not sick enough to be tested.
    this is what the CDC and the labs say about the test he uses
    Antibody testing does not replace virologic testing and should not be used to establish the presence or absence of acute SARS-CoV-2 infection.
    Antibody tests yielding qualitative or semi-quantitative results have been issued EUAs; there currently is no recognized public health or clinical indication for preferential use of semi-quantitative tests.
    Antibody testing is not currently recommended to assess for immunity to SARS-CoV-2 following COVID-19 vaccination, to assess the need for vaccination in an unvaccinated person, or to determine the need to quarantine after a close contact with someone who has COVID-19. Some antibody tests will not detect the antibodies generated by COVID-19 vaccines. Because these vaccines induce antibodies to specific viral protein targets, post-vaccination antibody test results will be negative in persons without history of previous infection, if the test used does not detect antibodies induced by the vaccine.
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...uidelines.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Off you go mushy back to Boris's warm embrace (cough cough) or where ever you came from.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The fifth horseman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E_5oaIuVUAEwBbD.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	162.7 KB 
ID:	349705  

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    Morning.

Well, given the demographic (and the possible effect on property prices), it's quite understandable that the BBC banned screening it. If it had been located in say Newcastle (upon Tyne) - and in parts of Scotland, then they probably wouldn't have been so concerned.
    I'm from Newcastle, ish.

Nuclear bombs are nowhere near as dangerous as Newcastle Brown, I doubt the Geordies would notice.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    I'm from Newcastle, ish.

Nuclear bombs are nowhere near as dangerous as Newcastle Brown, I doubt the Geordies would notice.
    Hahahaha! Used to drink that before we came to NZ. Oh, the sore heads . I haven't tried to chase it down in NZ for nostalgia's sake for many years but found some at the Merchant of Taupo. Bloody sacrilege - they had it in the chiller!

Bike
    Now bikeless :-(
    Some wise words from Chopper

Thread Information