Page 93 of 162 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2423

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    And now there is another variation (B.1.1.529) that will make C-19 seem almost benign - at present mostly in South Africa but at least one case in Hong Kong so expect here eventually.
    how could that be pete our resident covid expert said africans had the covid cure all along
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    The media are tripping over themselves trying to solve the mystery of why Africans aren't dying from covid as badly as the west.
    Africans routinely take a cheap safe anti malaria drug invented in n 1960's called hydroxychloroquine....
    Scooby Doo would solve that puzzle faster
    Nothing to do with Trump.
    If you widened your reading circle to sources outside the mainstream media machine you’ll find plenty of independant sources were saying hey we experimented with this and had some success.

Hydroxyclhoriquine has been around since 60’s been used years officially as anti malaria drug and its super cheap.

This statement has been fact checked and found to be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    And now there is another variation (B.1.1.529) that will make C-19 seem almost benign - at present mostly in South Africa but at least one case in Hong Kong so expect here eventually.
    Right on que I called that earlier.... forgot to start a thread about the names for next varieties....

But you can’t make up stuff like this.... the latest version is called Nu....

Even deadlier than the deadlier delta which was deadlier than the original season one deadly flavour...
    Told you all ages ago this never ends, I’m gonna buy more shares in pfizzler
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Right on que I called that earlier.... forgot to start a thread about the names for next varieties....

But you can’t make up stuff like this.... the latest version is called Nu....

Even deadlier than the deadlier delta which was deadlier than the original season one deadly flavour...
    Told you all ages ago this never ends, I’m gonna buy more shares in pfizzler
    Instead of making it up you might like to familiarise yourself with the Greek alphabet.

Too soon to call whether this is anything to worry about, ‘lambda’ was in the news a while back and has faded from view.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/cov...VYHIB6DSZR5FI/
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    husaberg
    Right on que I called that earlier....
    This post of yours is at odds with reality.

first you said it was a fake flu
    then it was created in a lab
    then its harmless
    then its ultra deadly as and not being managed correctly
    then its cured by this
    then its something you put in your bottom for pleasure.
    then you say you called it from the start..please
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkH View Post
    I think you are delusional. There are over 1.5m Aucklanders and many must have friends & family outside of those borders. With weddings & funerals and other events happening that they are missing out on, surely you could understand why fully vaxxed people in Auckland would be very unhappy at the way this government is treating them. Auckland are not going to be going green for quite some time, but the fully vaxxed Aucklanders will be getting a bunch of freedoms which is well deserved IMO. I'm glad I'm not still in Auckland, they will be up around 15 weeks of lock-down by the time they get to change to the red light status next week.

Yes its crap for Aucklanders....but why possibly make it crap for the rest of NZ ?

What you're implying is fully vaxd people are not capable of spreading C19 - thats delusional.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post
    Instead of making it up you might like to familiarise yourself with the Greek alphabet.

Too soon to call whether this is anything to worry about, ‘lambda’ was in the news a while back and has faded from view.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/cov...VYHIB6DSZR5FI/
    I see the marketing dept has rebranded it Omnicron but in earlier stories it was going to be called Nu

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/b...s-b968170.html

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkH View Post
    I think you are delusional. There are over 1.5m Aucklanders and many must have friends & family outside of those borders. With weddings & funerals and other events happening that they are missing out on, surely you could understand why fully vaxxed people in Auckland would be very unhappy at the way this government is treating them. Auckland are not going to be going green for quite some time, but the fully vaxxed Aucklanders will be getting a bunch of freedoms which is well deserved IMO. I'm glad I'm not still in Auckland, they will be up around 15 weeks of lock-down by the time they get to change to the red light status next week.
    Exactly right. The cities on a knife edge the protests show that and the situation in Australia shows what were in for if we try to coup people up in a hot humid akld summer. People love to bash Auckland, religion and racial minorities but it’s quite clear the virus is spreading around NZ now through the various people that have to travel in professional/occupational capacity.
    But wait there’s more.... the new version is going to be another excuse to rejigger lockdown/traffic light levels when that arrives.
    The timing couldn’t be worse for NZ, as usual a dollar too short and a day too late our new strategy and system is out of date already....

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    I see the marketing dept has rebranded it Omnicron but in earlier stories it was going to be called Nu
    Or the early reporting was wrong and it was a later variant all along (...Lambda, Mu, Nu, Xi, Omicron, Pi, Rho etc...). But yes, Omicron sounds way cooler.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    So, at the approximate end of year 1 we had Alpha, Beta and the beginnings of Delta. Today we have Omicron, which is another 9 letters, variants, after Delta in about the same period of time. That's some gain of function. With any luck the findings of Mike Yeadon and crew will hold with regards to the shifts in variant being tiny, therefore allowing the vaccines to afford some protection against further mutations. Failing that, just carry a piece of paper around so that you can say you made the effort to stamp it out despite it getting so far... bugga that the product released to do that job was never designed to do that job... but hey, your piece of paper makes you more special than me and therefore I am in awe of your superior morality despite you continuing to go about destroying the very place you and future generations rely on for life whilst telling me that I'm likely to do that if I catch a cold ........
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    So, at the approximate end of year 1 we had Alpha, Beta and the beginnings of Delta. Today we have Omicron, which is another 9 letters, variants, after Delta in about the same period of time. That's some gain of function. With any luck the findings of Mike Yeadon and crew will hold with regards to the shifts in variant being tiny, therefore allowing the vaccines to afford some protection against further mutations. Failing that, just carry a piece of paper around so that you can say you made the effort to stamp it out despite it getting so far... bugga that the product released to do that job was never designed to do that job... but hey, your piece of paper makes you more special than me and therefore I am in awe of your superior morality despite you continuing to go about destroying the very place you and future generations rely on for life whilst telling me that I'm likely to do that if I catch a cold ........
    Yet you were the guy that earlier claimed there was a 100% successful cure earlier for Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Yes. Tens of thousands of lives have been saved using multi-drug therapies. When an Ozzy MP and a Multi-Drug therapy doctor from california compared notes relatively recently, Oz had 7000 cases, 450ish hospitalisation and 100+ deaths. The Doc from cali has treated 6000 covid cases with his multi-drug therapy. 4 required a visit to hospital and 0 died. Not hard to track. That Doc has been doing this since Oct 2020. Mucculough back in June/July 2020 enough so to produce an as yet to be peer reviewed paper. I'm not sure how many the other 500, at least, doctors have saved, but they're all still practicing given their success ratio is somewhat kick ass and them using nothing but their medical training to apply drugs appropriately. There are noises being made regarding Italy's successful use of HCQ (devil drug) used in multi-drug therapies is working wonders for keeping people away from hospitals and death, but as yet I'm yet to find any concrete numbers on that. And so on.

So yes. Very much yes. Done and dusted yes. Why still unrecognised? Your guess is as good as mine.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    That's because he's a completely stupid cunt.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Yes indeed you’re right, it was a marketing decision, they chose to skip Nu and Xi.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...he-new-variant
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post
    Yes indeed you’re right, it was a marketing decision, they chose to skip Nu and Xi.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...he-new-variant
    "The WHO said Nu was too easily confounded with the word “new”, while Xi was a common surname." - especially among Chinese Premiers, who are known to take offence at things that may or may not be directed against them. I guess its safe to say there will not be a Pooh (bear) variant, either https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-h...nding-chinese/
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Well here comes the traffic light bullshit system. Just like real traffic lights there being installed in the name of safety but restricting movement more.

Sorry granny you can’t come to lil Johnny’s fifth birthday at the restaurant or your daughters wedding reception because you don’t own a smartphone and will never learn to use one even if it was free.
    This is total heartless bullshit that businesses won’t be able to accept the purple card or letter of vax.
    The phone system is still open to abuse, we all know certain segments of society’s will happily lend their phone to an unvaxxed to go getvtakeaways etc....
    And yet another govt app your Zforced to download and install.

And it makes no sense at all for one region to be red but people still allowed to travel to other regions and do things there they wouldn’t be allowed in own region eg go gym.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Because the virus cares about what's fair.

Everyone is a winner and everyone gets a participation prize. Happy now?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Thread Information