Page 103 of 162 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2423

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    That's going to be an interesting one, Adult establishments have had a long history of discretion and confidentiality.
    What puzzles me is how, er, foreplay works wearing a mask?
    Manopausal.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Maybe they change to Lone Ranger masks?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Maybe they change to Lone Ranger masks?
    So, "Tonto" is now a euphemism?
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    Take your pick...

Option A

Option B

On the subject of Mask and Mask wearing - today I went for a walk round one of our Lovely National Parks. Oodles of Open Air, not a soul around for 100s of meters.

in a 30 minute walk, I think I picked up 3 different Masks, just left there, in the Bush - and what's more, this was a park that had big signs 'Take your Rubbish with you'.

One has to wonder what type of person wears a Mask on a Tramp, but leaves it as Rubbish.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Name:  oral-masking.gif
Views: 199
Size:  503.7 KB... great for cleanup too.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post

On the subject of Mask and Mask wearing - today I went for a walk round one of our Lovely National Parks. Oodles of Open Air, not a soul around for 100s of meters.

in a 30 minute walk, I think I picked up 3 different Masks, just left there, in the Bush - and what's more, this was a park that had big signs 'Take your Rubbish with you'.

One has to wonder what type of person wears a Mask on a Tramp, but leaves it as Rubbish.
    They were probably March-ists

There are very large tramping tracks up the mountain I live on, my son go on them quite often. On an hour long walk we only saw a couple of people. An older and younger woman walking together - wearing masks. Way to kill a nature walk, did they think they were going to get covid from the tuis?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    They were probably March-ists
    hehe - excellent Pun.

On a serious note, there are a lot of Marxist Greenies - the 'Capitalism is killing the planet, we need an alternative' types.

But for all their flaws, they tend to be really really good at not littering, recycling everything they can, buying the crap products that don't work 'but are better for the planet'.

So it really doesn't make sense that it would be someone like that, same with the zealously following the rules types.

Just baffles me. And annoys me at seeing the scourge of mask trash in the most inappropriate places.

Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    There are very large tramping tracks up the mountain I live on, my son go on them quite often. On an hour long walk we only saw a couple of people. An older and younger woman walking together - wearing masks. Way to kill a nature walk, did they think they were going to get covid from the tuis?
    Exactly this: Life is for living and enjoying!

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Not impossible that the mask wearing was due to them walking together, surely? Maybe the older one was immuno-compromised, the younger one works in the health system and is regularly in a hospital that has Covid cases, so the safest way for them to touch base is outdoors, with masks.

Anyway, we should all be free to wear masks or not where it’s optional without fear or favour, so there. Except for all those wallys wearing their ‘mouth’ masks. Either wear the mask or don’t, stop being half assed about it.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post
    Not impossible that the mask wearing was due to them walking together, surely? Maybe the older one was immuno-compromised, the younger one works in the health system and is regularly in a hospital that has Covid cases, so the safest way for them to touch base is outdoors, with masks.
    Possibly - I'd have thought though, it would be easier just to walk more than 2 meters apart.

Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post
    Anyway, we should all be free to wear masks or not without fear or favour, so there. Except for all those wallys wearing their ‘mouth’ masks. Either wear the mask or don’t, stop being half assed about it.
    I've modified the quote to be the position that I hold.

I'm just having a rant at people littering in our National Parks, and whilst I can 'understand' a Drink bottle being left (even if I think the Lazy gobshites who bought it should take it with them...). Masks, however, seem more egregious, from my PoV they are unnecessary when outdoors, whereas at least a Drink can be understood.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Masks are probably just like car keys/phones/Lolly wrappers, shoved in a pocket with best intentions but dislodged at the next inconvenient ball scratch/backpack adjustment/steep terrain...

The real problem with people being judged/shamed mask use or not lies with Jacinda. In season one of Covid Island (tm) (R) they said they didnÂ’t think people needed to wear masks, had no plans to mandate masks and the best thing to do was wash your hands and social distance.

Btw the real proper safe distance the CDC wanted for person to person airborne infections control was 15ft. Practicality and compromise lead to 12-9ft but ended up at 6ft as the larger distance would just be too hard for people to accurayevjudge and enforce.

Anyhow what brings me here today.... delta is supposedly MORE contagious and MORE deadly but they have eased the rules. Now if youÂ’ve been at ground zero location you only need test if you have symptoms except if itÂ’s super close contact like brothels above... and in Australia you now have to be with someone for four hours before being deemed a close contact...
    No store closures and deep cleans.... they got what they wanted so they dialing down the fear campaign now....
    Interestingly the Omicron variant spreads so fast it makes the contact tracing systems redundant. By the time the person who infected you gets sick and gets tested youÂ’ll be sick too, good thing this version seems much less harmful and is displacing delta
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Masks are probably just like car keys/phones/Lolly wrappers, shoved in a pocket with best intentions but dislodged at the next inconvenient ball scratch/backpack adjustment/steep terrain...

The real problem with people being judged/shamed mask use or not lies with Jacinda. In season one of Covid Island (tm) (R) they said they didnÂ’t think people needed to wear masks, had no plans to mandate masks and the best thing to do was wash your hands and social distance.

Btw the real proper safe distance the CDC wanted for person to person airborne infections control was 15ft. Practicality and compromise lead to 12-9ft but ended up at 6ft as the larger distance would just be too hard for people to accurayevjudge and enforce.

Anyhow what brings me here today.... delta is supposedly MORE contagious and MORE deadly but they have eased the rules. Now if youÂ’ve been at ground zero location you only need test if you have symptoms except if itÂ’s super close contact like brothels above... and in Australia you now have to be with someone for four hours before being deemed a close contact...
    No store closures and deep cleans.... they got what they wanted so they dialing down the fear campaign now....
    Interestingly the Omicron variant spreads so fast it makes the contact tracing systems redundant. By the time the person who infected you gets sick and gets tested youÂ’ll be sick too, good thing this version seems much less harmful and is displacing delta

Whats interesting is your troll posts are highly variable in assigning blame.
    iI seems that you cant keep track of your position as it changes day to day whether the govt is doing too much or too little.
    You also consistently judge yourself as being intellectually superior to the medical and scientific professions which is rather odd as you laim to be a truck driver with no university education.
    You also often use example of other countries that have actually failed to effectively control the covid infection as being shining beacons as to what we should follow.
    if you are going to troll the forum at least show some consistency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Foreplay? These ladies are professionals, time is money. They ain't got no freakin' time for foreplay.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    We have discussed this previously. The idiot fringe continue refer to changing rules and such. At the outset of the pandemic there was a shortage of PPE and the government did not want the mentally challenged rushing out and buying masks like they did toilet paper. They wanted the PPE for the medical professionals. Now though we have enough for everybody.

and in Australia you now have to be with someone for four hours before being deemed a close contact...
    Australia is not a good model. The PM, Morrison, is missing in action, it seems he has basically given up, but not before he gave tens of millions of government dollars to his Mickey Mouse church. It is hard to tell though, when the serious shit hits the fan he goes to Hawaii on holiday.

Morrison thinks people should pay for testing and the suppliers have begun outrageous price gouging to levels beyond what many can afford. Australia used to have laws about price gouging but this government got rid of those. The suppliers that have tests available are few and far between so sick people, who think they may have COVID, travel from shop to shop trying to locate a test they can afford. Doubtless speading the virus as they go.

When Gladys got dumped as NSW Premier, her place was taken by the former state treasurer. He doesn't give a fuck about people, he only cares about the economy, so NSW is a total shit show. He doesn't seem to understand that dead people don't buy shares, or even pizzas.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Foreplay? These ladies are professionals, time is money. They ain't got no freakin' time for foreplay.
    They've got all the time in the world, so long as you are paying for it

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    We have discussed this previously. The idiot fringe continue refer to changing rules and such. At the outset of the pandemic there was a shortage of PPE and the government did not want the mentally challenged rushing out and buying masks like they did toilet paper. They wanted the PPE for the medical professionals. Now though we have enough for everybody.
    Don’t trot out that tired lefty cover up line again, jacinda never said anything of the sort. If they wanted us wearing masks in season one they would have mandated it like they did in season three. At the time homemade and cloth bandanas we’re consideted acceptable masks. Just like in a volcanically eruption overnight the population could have been wearing masks made out of t shirts even.
    Yes EMS were low on PPE but that’s a budget decision, gen population could have had masks of some sort.

Could you imagine the outright panic if Jacinda really said hey you all need to be wearing masks but your not allowed them only for doctors and ems????
    So no she never said that. Instead we had a slow frog boiling in the pot sleepwalk step by step into full permanent communist lockdown now rebranded as traffic lights.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Thread Information