Page 96 of 162 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2423

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Potentially our freedoms intact and our rights protected...
    right to die included? I'll pass on that as long as possible
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    right to die included? I'll pass on that as long as possible
    plus the right for the family to sue those needlessly infected by no vaxed or for the should the anti vaxers or their family get to sue the govt as if they die or get a preventable diseases?
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Seriously?

USA deaths per million 2,300 plus
    UK deaths per million 2,000 plus
    NZ deaths per million 9 (rounded up)

You can whinge and mumble nonsense but we were very lucky to have this government. Luxon wants to open the country up. He cares more about money than people. Collins would have been no better.
    From memory Ireland has 100 deaths a week in a country the same size as NZ
    Luxon got given a heap of Air NZ shares i bet he wants the country opened up

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/ind...ran-to-do-well

In an announcement to the New Zealand stock exchange (NZX) on Tuesday the airline disclosed Luxon was issued 692,368 Air New Zealand "rights" on October 21.
    At the company's current share price of $2.85 the offer is worth $1.97m, but could be worth a lot more depending on how much the company's share price changes over the next few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Being a very pragmatic person I’m well aware of various work around me we can all come up with for life’s problems... necessity being mother of all invention

The ONLY people who carry a man-bag in my neighbourhood are p dealers and fry heads, it’s not a good look at all....
    Cargo pants/shorts with pockets held closed with Velcro. Your manliness [sic] remains intact.

Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    The govt FORCES one badly thought out mandate after another on us without taking time to think about reality or implementation, I will continue to ruthlessly critique that. We PAY them to operate a monopoly service and we unfortunately continue to get poor results.
    Taking immediate action to (try to) limit the effects of a WORLD WIDE pandemic ... is better than spending the first six months talking about what they should/might do ... and doing nothing.

If they are near nationwide vaccination of 90% of the residents of this country ... that last 10% of argumentative and opinionated deadbeats wont be missed that much if Covid gets them (maybe better off without them). There are larger percentages of death numbers in other countries ... so even then ... NZ will still look good in the numbers game.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    right to die included?
    Yes.

I'll pass on that as long as possible
    Oh, so you'll be turning in your Motorcycle licence then?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    And the freedoms and rights of the large numbers of the dead as it's end result ... would also be protected.

But would THEY really care ... ??

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    plus the right for the family to sue those needlessly infected by no vaxed
    I mean, if you could prove that the Virus came from a specific person to another specific person beyond all reasonable doubt, then sure...

But good luck with that...

Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    for the should the anti vaxers or their family get to sue the govt as if they die or get a preventable diseases?
    Just think that through for more than 5 seconds.

Once you set that precedent - every family of anyone who dies during the inevitage Flu season could sue the Government.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    And the freedoms and rights of the large numbers of the dead as it's end result ... would also be protected.

But would THEY really care ... ??
    Whilst there is no way to definitively know for sure, those who have risked their lives for Freedoms and rights generally don't regret doing so.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    ... Whilst there is no way to definitively know for sure
    Look at the countries that DID keep their borders open.

... those who have risked their lives for Freedoms and rights generally don't regret doing so.
    Going to stop the Germans/Japanese/North Koreans/North Vietnamese/Iraqis/Taliban invasions ... is a little different to stopping a world wide Pandemic.

And the ones (still alive) that participated in the action to stop the above invasions and actually FOUGHT for those freedoms ... are the very one's most at risk FROM the Pandemic now.

I'm sure they'll thank you for your planned inaction's and arguments ... To protect YOUR rights (as you see them) and YOUR FREEDOM to buy a coffee without being asked for a vaccination pass ...

And the funny bit is ... after all that ... you STILL regard yourself as being intelligent ...

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    I mean, if you could prove that the Virus came from a specific person to another specific person beyond all reasonable doubt, then sure...

But good luck with that...
    Actually they CAN and DO ... NOW. That's why the scanning/signing in at the places you go to is required. They call it Contact Tracing. You might have heard of it ... if your head wasn't so far up your own ass.

... Just think that through for more than 5 seconds.
    See above ... and think about that for more than 5 seconds.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Yes.
    You have the right to die by your own hand. If you choose to. But you won't ... because your hand spends most of it's time on your cock.

Oh, so you'll be turning in your Motorcycle licence then?
    Risking death by riding a motorcycle ... is not the same as certain death if you ride a motorcycle.

Don't judge everybody by your own lack of ability to ride a motorcycle.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Look at the countries that DID keep their borders open.
    External Borders are one thing, internal restrictions are another.

Going to stop the Germans/Japanese/North Koreans/North Vietnamese/Iraqis/Taliban invasions ... is a little different to stopping a world wide Pandemic.
    Why?

Because the claimed existential threat is a Virus and not a country with intent?

If the end result is Identity papers, discrimination, enabling power hungry moral busy-bodies, encouraging informing and government tyranny - does it look much different?

It only took a few years for the Germans to go from Yellow Stars to suspicious Showers. We've now got the equivalent of the Yellow Star and a group of undesirables that the Government thinks it's okay to discriminate against...

And the ones (still alive) that participated in the action to stop the above invasions and actually FOUGHT for those freedoms ... are the very one's most at risk FROM the Pandemic now.
    What an interesting point...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/co...ts-Tier-3.html

That's not the only one, there's a few interesting interviews with Elderly people who resent the fact that Young People's freedoms were taken away supposedly for their safety, when they weren't even asked...

I'm sure they'll thank you for your planned inaction's and arguments ... To protect YOUR rights (as you see them) and YOUR FREEDOM to buy a coffee without being asked for a vaccination pass ...
    *everyone's rights.
    *everyone's freedom.

And that way, Everyone is free to assess the level of Risk they are comfortable with taking.

Actually they CAN and DO ... NOW. That's why the scanning/signing in at the places you go to is required. They call it Contact Tracing. You might have heard of it ... if your head wasn't so far up your own ass.
    I imagine a Lawyer (in the context of a Civil Suit) would have an absolute field day with Contact Tracing being used as proof of Transmission in the sense of 'Beyond all reasonable doubt'.

Contact Tracing works on a number of presumptions - most notably that there is no other active transmission happening and that everytime the Virus infects someone, it's severe enough to be reported (either by Doctors visit or other).

Risking death by riding a motorcycle ... is not the same as certain death if you ride a motorcycle.
    So, is a 99% survival rate Risking Death or Certain Death?

Take your time, I'll wait.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    External Borders are one thing, internal restrictions are another.
    Internal restrictions .. ??? is that when somebody's cock wont fit in your ass. Somebody posted that you were a tight ass ...

Why?
    They fought or our freedoms ... with bullets flying in their direction. In deserts .. jungles .. and in freezing temperatures. You do it on a computer ... sitting on your boyfriends lap.

Because the claimed existential threat is a Virus and not a country with intent?
    If the threat isn't real ... don't get vaccinated.

Oh wait ... YOU DID.

If the end result is Identity papers, discrimination, enabling power hungry moral busy-bodies, encouraging informing and government tyranny - does it look much different?
    I have always had identity documents ... one is my drivers license. If they scan my Covid pass ... they can ask to see my drivers license to CONFIRM my identity. Why would that be if the Covid pass was a valid (proof of) IDENTITY document .. ??

The Covid pass merely confirms that the person named on the pass has had the appropriate vaccinations as listed to the respective national health number. It is not proof the pass holder IS the person named ON the pass.

It only took a few years for the Germans to go from Yellow Stars to suspicious Showers. We've now got the equivalent of the Yellow Star and a group of undesirables that the Government thinks it's okay to discriminate against...
    Right about now they're building slums to house them. Well ... actually ... they haven't built the thousands of houses they claimed they would for the homeless and needy ... so the great unwashed/un-vaccinated might be safe from that for a while yet. Watch this space I reckon ...

What an interesting point...
    They elderly WANT the jab to speed the process of getting back to as things were. Nothing mentioned about that particular pensioner was (in the past) fighting for our freedoms ...

That's not the only one, there's a few interesting interviews with Elderly people who resent the fact that Young People's freedoms were taken away supposedly for their safety, when they weren't even asked...
    None of them was mentioned was fighting for our freedoms in the past ... you just showed elderly people that need the vaccine to stay alive. Do you WANT them not to NOT get the vaccine and die. Just to prove some point you have (still waiting for that by the way) that you claimed you have.

*everyone's rights.
    *everyone's freedom.
    I am not aware of ANY of MY rights being compromised. Nor ANY of my freedoms ... although my essential travel letter helps in this regard.

Funny part of it is ... I've NEVER been asked for it.

Go figure ...

And that way, Everyone is free to assess the level of Risk they are comfortable with taking.
    I did and I got the appropriate jabs. It reduced the risks ... not removed them. I'm comfortable with that.

I would be happier when everybody is vaccinated. I would be comfortable with that.
    And with them losing all their freedom to choose for themselves ... surely not.

The REAL risk is the horde of un-vaccinated being allowed to continue to roam (freely and with few restrictions) in our society.

I imagine a Lawyer (in the context of a Civil Suit) would have an absolute field day with Contact Tracing being used as proof of Transmission in the sense of 'Beyond all reasonable doubt'.
    You've been watching too much American TV ... A reasonable case .. same time/same virus/at the same place./security camera footage of all involved parties at that same place ... "Beyond reasonable doubt" isn't really that difficult to prove. Even here in NZ.

Contact Tracing works on a number of presumptions - most notably that there is no other active transmission happening and that everytime the Virus infects someone, it's severe enough to be reported (either by Doctors visit or other).
    As above ... proof of same time/place etc. Most businesses nowadays have security cameras as a matter of course in case of robbery etc.

So, is a 99% survival rate Risking Death or Certain Death?
    The pandemic isn't over yet. Until Covid (and all it's various strains) are wiped out ... THEN you can talk about the survival rates ...

Take your time, I'll wait.
    An easy question.

Idiots may take longer to answer ... But the idiots still don't understand that the Covid problem will be around for a while yet.

The NEXT strain of it might kill a few more. The un-vaccinated will be asking why they were allowed to be "Misled" by those various web sites they visited ... weren't shut down (it can't be THEIR fault) ...

watch this space ...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Including the right to die. Most people who want to open the country up are somewhet limited conceptually. If our COVID casualty rate was the same as other countries we would have 10,000 dead by now. It doesn't cross their tiny minds that they, or their family members, might be included in the 10,000. They view all negative things as happening to someone else. Actually that's typical of right leaning people. They don't care about anything - unil it affects them.

Anyone who doubts that can check it out. There are several key examples in the USA involving presidents, their wives, or prominent politicians.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Pleas stop quoting TDL hes such a fuking thick cunt. I try not to read it but occasionally skim a bit and feel myself getting stupider for the interaction. Bit like R666 who is going major mashed potato.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Thread Information